PDA

View Full Version : Two suggestions

tedZilla99
10-03-2009, 04:15 PM
One, and this has been made before, is to change the News alert to differentiate between invasion and duel. I suggest leaving it say "challenge" for duels, and add "invaded" or "attacked" for invasions.

Two is on the battle page, when you have attacked another player and you get the list of items, units, etc., is to leave off the plurals. You have words that don't plural just by adding an S, like Phoenix and Hero [which might be why Knight Hero was changed to Valor Knight :D]. You already use the multiplier x2 or x100 etc. - having it say Magic Missile x10 makes just as much sense as Magic Missiles x10. AND, you also don't have confusion for items you can only have one of, such as Holy Avenger.

tedZilla99
10-04-2009, 07:43 PM
OK then maybe not :eek:

Caitir Eavan
10-04-2009, 07:48 PM
*lol* I read it, but didn't really know what to say. I do agree with the first suggestion. Didn't even notice the other one though, I never looked at it in that much detail. I don't mind if they change it, but it doesn't influence the game play too much - and other than with items that can only be used once it doesn't matter too much.