PDA

View Full Version : Who is Darius?

emoplato
05-26-2010, 05:05 PM
I had seen in the forum that there is a free general named Darius and I don't see him in the Alchemy section or Heroes section.

Azraelswrd
05-26-2010, 05:06 PM
You must have an apprentice reach level 50. Yeah, I know.... :(

Nafiza
05-26-2010, 05:06 PM
I had seen in the forum that there is a free general named Darius and I don't see him in the Alchemy section or Heroes section.

He's the reward you get when your apprentice reaches level 50 :]~

Edit: omg Az~man...I need to stop looking at the same things as you

<.<; and I dont have him either D: and I want him lol...

Maguita
05-26-2010, 05:09 PM
...And when he is lvl 4 you have 10% discount in the town :D.

He was sent to me in May 20 :D

SirTaylor
05-26-2010, 05:10 PM
Darius

_ Attack Defense Special Ability
Level 1 16 16 -4% soldier cost
Level 2 17 17 -6% soldier cost
Level 3 18 18 -8% soldier cost?
Level 4 19 19 -10% soldier cost

Obtained: Master/Apprentice reward
Purchase Price: Reward (free)

Lore: A famous general from the Lionheart Civil War, Darius commands respect from both his own soldiers and his enemies.

Additional Information: You receive Darius as a reward when one of your apprentices reaches level 50.

Hope this helps.

Azraelswrd
05-26-2010, 05:11 PM
^^He's currently the best discounter. We should call him Dar-Mart. :p (ok, I need my coffee...)

Nafiza
05-26-2010, 05:15 PM
^^He's currently the best discounter. We should call him Dar-Mart. :p (ok, I need my coffee...)

D: lets not promote the -Marts and all their labor violations~ hes the best discounter because he's awesome and that's his special ability~ ;D~
too bad I can't have him -_-~
T^T and he has cool hair too..

Azraelswrd
05-26-2010, 05:27 PM
People have to have rights before they can be violated (yes, I've actually heard that argument used to defend sweatshops *shudders*)

Nafiza
05-26-2010, 05:33 PM
People have to have rights before they can be violated (yes, I've actually heard that argument used to defend sweatshops *shudders*)

Wow nice *sarcasm, of course* o.o;
That + the -Mart comparison~~~~ .-. I want Darius less now</3 (which is good I guess since I'll never have him anyway .-.~)

Xanofar
05-27-2010, 01:29 AM
Darius is not just a general, he is also the king of the Land of Earth. Many evils infiltrate Terra, however, so he sends one of his most-trusted generals - Savannah - to find a powerful ally. Obviously, the ally she finds is the main unnamed hero (you/us).

tricker
05-27-2010, 01:47 AM
I am Darius

Nafiza
05-27-2010, 01:51 AM
Darius is not just a general, he is also the king of the Land of Earth. Many evils infiltrate Terra, however, so he sends one of his most-trusted generals - Savannah - to find a powerful ally. Obviously, the ally she finds is the main unnamed hero (you/us).

Stop making him sound even more appealing than he already was to me T___T~ its bad enough I can't have him @_@~

gabrielblackwood
05-30-2010, 12:22 AM
A buddy of mine just had his apprentice hit level 50. When he went to CA on his profile he got the 30 energy point bonus for the apprentice leveling up, but not Darius. He's only lvl 89; is there a level restriction to being awarded Darius, or does he have to wait until tomorrow (well, late late tonight actually) to be awarded the general? Does anyone know?

Zeira
05-30-2010, 01:45 AM
Stop making him sound even more appealing than he already was to me T___T~ its bad enough I can't have him @_@~

Oh you wouldn't believe how AWESOME Darius is, he is absolutely the best general in the entire game. Once you have him you might as well stop because you can do no better >.>
Lol alright enough out of me, but yeah he is useful. As for the person above me, you can only get one gift every 24 hours per apprentice so just wait till the server catches up and have him try again. Sooner or later you should get Darius.

gkouvas7
05-30-2010, 02:10 AM
I didnt get my Darius too when my app hit 50 lvl. I waited a couple of days and he got to 55 but nothing happened.. I dont remember getting any reward at all from him but well Darius is something u see that's missing.. So i send a message to the devs and after a day my darius was sent.. Must be that thing i read about my apprentice having 2 or more masters... Anyway Darius is here so who cares...

brr-icy
05-30-2010, 03:46 AM
my apprentice is halfway there nyuk nyuk nyuk.....hope i get him,