PDA

View Full Version : Land of Fire Quests

krispychicken
05-23-2010, 12:04 PM
I haven't bothered looking at the Land of Fire quests in ages (all complete to lvl 4) I Went back there today and noticed that it had changed format to a map. I also noticed 2 locked quests in it, Kull, Orc Capt., and Emerald Dragon.

What are they, and does anyone know how to unlock them?

Mursilis
05-23-2010, 01:00 PM
Newer players get those quests automatically as they progress in Land of Fire. If you've already completed the Land of Fire, you can't get them.

EpicAOE
05-25-2010, 07:17 PM
Well that sucks,are they normal quests?With 2 sidequests and all?cause thats basically a 24 sp boost to new players... :(

RAUKO
05-25-2010, 07:26 PM
Well that sucks,are they normal quests?With 2 sidequests and all?cause thats basically a 24 sp boost to new players... :(

It is not like that. they are just fights. No SP's to gain.

TexasAggie97
05-25-2010, 08:13 PM
One would think there would be a way to unlock those two quests anyway....

Irish King John
05-26-2010, 04:21 AM
Ok I'm new, I have moved on to the next set of quests without Fighting Kull... and now it wont let me fight him... so I can't get Celesta!!! Who is the genius that changed this!!!! :(

problem solved... I am a fool... =)

Azraelswrd
05-26-2010, 04:22 AM
You get Celesta by fighting the last quest (name escapes me). Kull is not part of the quests. He's there for new players to engage and get a taste of mortal kombat.

Irish King John
05-26-2010, 04:52 AM
Thank you for responding Az. It used to be that we could view each quest in a nice orderly manner with out the new (and confusing) map. The map makes it difficult. I just realized that I still had one quest to finish before being allowed access to the final battle... Thanks again, my friend... I was afraid that I had missed Celesta... :)

Azraelswrd
05-26-2010, 05:00 AM
No prob. You don't want to miss out on the easiest/best freebie the game gives.

Xanofar
05-26-2010, 06:33 AM
The Kull: Orc Captain is a great battle to start with, but... after a certain point, you'd just be wasting your time re-fighting him (if it were possible).

Kull: Orc Captain has only one drop, and it *always* drops:

Spartan Helm.

If you barely tag a Kull: Orc Captain battle, you will receive:
1 Spartan Helm.

If you solo a battle with Kull: Orc Captain, you will recieve:
1 Spartan Helm.

Every time.
Spartan Helms are weak, by the way, it's just nice in the beginning because you'll have a serious shortage of helmets until you can get some from Gildamesh.

Hitokiri Battősai
06-02-2010, 03:42 PM
to bad you can't do them at higher lvl
would like to do them to, just to have done them :p

Foehammer
06-02-2010, 08:18 PM
It would be nice if they unlocked Kull for everybody, and then gave him some kind of unique weapon drop.... for instance, collect 500 Kull whatevers and get a Kull unit...