PDA

View Full Version : Question about Sea Serpents

Nadeshiko
05-21-2010, 11:40 AM
Do I have to summon the serpents myself to get a map piece? It's so unclear. Keep on fighting them, and getting lots of stuff, but no map piece <_<

RAUKO
05-21-2010, 11:51 AM
No you don't have to summon to get them. Just attack or/and fortify.

Rheannan
05-21-2010, 11:52 AM
It's just random. You don't need to summon them yourself, you can join one that an army member has summoned, or you can find one in the help thread here for sea serpents. If you're looking for one item in particular from a monster battle, make sure to get your army involved, as you don't need to do it all by yourself to find the right loot.

Kage Cow
05-21-2010, 02:25 PM
Do I have to summon the serpents myself to get a map piece? It's so unclear. Keep on fighting them, and getting lots of stuff, but no map piece <_<

Nadeshiko chan :D
map pieces are chance drops on the four serpents. Each serpent drops a different piece.

Emerald Serpent
Atlantean Map Piece (4 of 4)

Sapphire Serpent
Atlantean Map Piece (3 of 4)

Amythyst
Atlantean Map Piece (2 of 4)

Ancient
Atlantean Map Piece (1 of 4)

Nadeshiko
05-21-2010, 02:43 PM
Thank you for your replies! I was so starting to wonder since I haven't had any map-drops at all from doing them :( I guess I just have bad luck!

Marlfox
05-21-2010, 02:55 PM
Don't despair, it took me ages before I got the last piece (darn Amethyst Serpent). But you will keep fighting them even after you got all pieces, because you need serpent loot for the quests.

Kage Cow
05-22-2010, 12:01 AM
Thank you for your replies! I was so starting to wonder since I haven't had any map-drops at all from doing them :( I guess I just have bad luck!

You will need to fight more serpents since you need most of the loot they drop to do atlantis quests. :D

Azraelswrd
05-22-2010, 12:09 AM
They're epic drops. Aim high and don't lowball.

Labrynth
05-22-2010, 01:43 AM
Ahhh glad I looked in here! I need that first piece and now I know where I need to be summoning!