PDA

View Full Version : Land of earth enhancement ?

axelar
05-21-2010, 10:29 AM
It's not the land of earth, but the land of fire !

now there's a map with missions available, and for me there are two locked missions.

if anyone knows how to unlock those missions, let me know

you can download a picture of this here : http://dl.free.fr/botpMEGOe

Marlfox
05-21-2010, 10:39 AM
I just came across the same thing, two are locked called "Kull, Orc Captain" and "Emerald Dragon". No idea how to unlock them, or how to get there.

Barnie
05-21-2010, 10:49 AM
Kull and the Emerald Dragon are boss fights for new players. Kull unlocks under a certain EXP or level requirement (not sure). After he's beaten, a free Emerald Dragon fight appears. I have also heard Emerald Serpents being offered instead.

Unless, the devs implement a change, those who have played before Kull was introduced won't be able to unlock them.

ender4
05-21-2010, 10:49 AM
very interesting.

people have been asking for a map for a while - i guess all the areas will get a map soon.

Kull & Emerald Dragon are both monsters that newbies fight nowadays.

Masterdo
05-21-2010, 01:09 PM
I started in the middle of March, and got to fight them both. Kull then a free Emerald Dragon.

Not sure when they were introduced, but it was before that for sure :)

The map system is awesome.

davidh1
05-21-2010, 09:07 PM
If you do the sub-quests, after you complete both you can re-do the main quest at the next level.

I did that twice (lvl2 and lvl3) just to be sure. After you complete the quest again, it says that the Kull Orc Captan is now UNLOCKED, but it still shows locked.

So I'd say it is broken.

Like the new map feature ..

Dave

Tabris
05-22-2010, 12:38 AM
Kull and the Emerald Dragon are boss fights for new players. Kull unlocks under a certain EXP or level requirement (not sure). After he's beaten, a free Emerald Dragon fight appears. I have also heard Emerald Serpents being offered instead.

Unless, the devs implement a change, those who have played before Kull was introduced won't be able to unlock them.

Yes, i have two friends who recently started playing, and one got a emerald dragon and the other a serpent.

Ahmulag Ra
05-22-2010, 08:20 AM
Yes, i have two friends who recently started playing, and one got a emerald dragon and the other a serpent.

This happened to me recently when I started playing on MySpace... the problem is that I got both an emerald dragon AND an emerald serpent! With an Elite Guard of about 4 people at the time - this was not an easy thing to accomplish! :D

juleslady
10-09-2010, 04:56 PM
I am having trouble with the Land of Earth map. It has changed to only show one quest at the top of the page. I have 2 quests that are lvl 2 and I cannot advance because the 2 "demis?" underneath are missing. No matter what I do I cannot get them to appear.

When I click on Karn it asks if I want to fight but when I say yes it leads me to a black screen with "You donot have a monster to battle" [sic] even though I have never fought him.

Kull and The Emerald Dragon are both locked to me. The Land of Fire has also mutated to a different form of quest page showing one quest and a map,however, this one DOES show the 2 sub/demi quests and I have completed all the quests to level 4.

other pet peeves:
How can I get 1m dmg on aurelius to get the achievement when it scores by soldier amounts?
Why can I still not send gifts...
its 52nd not 52th etc etc etc.... LOL lol LOL

adam ahman
10-09-2010, 05:06 PM
I am having trouble with the Land of Earth map. It has changed to only show one quest at the top of the page. I have 2 quests that are lvl 2 and I cannot advance because the 2 "demis?" underneath are missing. No matter what I do I cannot get them to appear.

When I click on Karn it asks if I want to fight but when I say yes it leads me to a black screen with "You donot have a monster to battle" [sic] even though I have never fought him.

Kull and The Emerald Dragon are both locked to me. The Land of Fire has also mutated to a different form of quest page showing one quest and a map,however, this one DOES show the 2 sub/demi quests and I have completed all the quests to level 4.

other pet peeves:
How can I get 1m dmg on aurelius to get the achievement when it scores by soldier amounts?
Why can I still not send gifts...
its 52nd not 52th etc etc etc.... LOL lol LOL

I'll leave the other answers to let some1 answer. As far as the 1 million dmg = for every 1000 soldiers killed. :)

juleslady
10-09-2010, 05:12 PM
thats what I thought too but I didnt get a 1 completed in my achievements...

yes I see kull, emerald dragon and karn must have been added after I joined.
I would still like to finish the quests in LoE any ideas how to change the screen back to the old format? Only the first 2 have changed, only one is broken so that I cannot complete quests :) ty all btw

Guard23
10-09-2010, 10:59 PM
You have to redo the boss quest. For whatever reason, when they switched to a map on LoE, the Boss quest was reset and, as you know, the boss quest has to be finished before the sub quests are unlocked.

Don't worry, the sub-quests ARE NOT reset. Also, you get a free skill point for redoing the boss quest, so it's not bad all in all.

Kull was available for all players to fight, so I don't know about that.

juleslady
10-09-2010, 11:43 PM
You have to redo the boss quest.

yes i have done that. The orc Kings bar is green (heart of fire) and the colossus' bar (Gift of the Earth) is 1/4 green and does not change if you kill him again.

Guard23
10-10-2010, 06:19 AM
are all the main quests done? that requirement also changed when they moved to maps, 4/5 no longer cuts it.

juleslady
10-11-2010, 08:07 PM
Thank you all so much for your help I did the last quest again and this time it DID unlock the quests! yay... so mybad... I could have sworn I did that previously and it had no effect but hey it is workin now!!

now if we could get the battle list and the gift sending things sorted out ...

:)