PDA

View Full Version : [PVP] We hate it but how they do it?

ImYiOsUs
05-21-2010, 12:21 AM
Recently I'm having chain war with several players, and I discover some tricks to make extra fun~

Trick 1: {Bear Trap}
I will chain my target to too weak first, and roll through my bookmarked victim to reduce my health to below 20, then browse through forum while waiting retaliate from my target, after my target heal up and hit back, maximum they can hit for 2 hits (So their health is still almost full) and my health fall below 10 (Taking the risk of being eliminated), wait for few seconds, heal up and hit back, then attack other players to reduce my health below 20, then wait...

Trick 2 {Blink Strike}
Chain your target to too weak, reduce your health below 20, waiting for the retaliate attack, after your health fall below 10, visit your target keep, wait and attack when your health regenerate to 10, then attack again after your health regenerate to 10, then attack again after your health regenerate to 10, then attack again......

I developed the above mentioned tricks because of my misadventure at thread below

http://174.37.115.166/cforum/showthread.php?t=21091

Comments, please?

Kage Cow
05-21-2010, 01:25 AM
I'm finding it hard to find people to hit when you get higher in rank. :(
no more weaklings like me :D
I feel awful hitting people who are ranked General. :eek: they might retaliate

Dodotz
05-21-2010, 02:05 AM
How to deal with Chain attacker-scripter who attack you everytime you heal??

ImYiOsUs
05-21-2010, 02:10 AM

Blink strike - Trick 2

Skip the "Chain your target to too weak, reduce your health below 20, waiting for the retaliate attack, " part

ImYiOsUs
05-21-2010, 02:13 AM
I'm finding it hard to find people to hit when you get higher in rank. :(
no more weaklings like me :D
I feel awful hitting people who are ranked General. :eek: they might retaliate

I could PM you my bookmarked victim, but I doubt you can beat them because they all are around level 200++

Just PM me, I got a bunch of High King, King & prince~

outofpoint
05-22-2010, 02:17 AM
lol you're not the first to do that, but i suppose you're the first to give them fancy names.

Lord Dufduf
05-22-2010, 06:53 AM
Recently I'm having chain war with several players, and I discover some tricks to make extra fun~

Trick 1: You can't hit more than twice
I will chain my target to too weak first, and roll through my bookmarked victim to reduce my health to below 20, then browse through forum while waiting retaliate from my target, after my target heal up and hit back, ....

Trick 2 {Blink Strike}
.....then attack again after your health regenerate to 10, then attack again......

http://174.37.115.166/cforum/showthread.php?t=21091

Comments, please?

LOL. Dude I know your a CA genius, you taught me to Raid, I thank you. But man you got too much free time. LOL. (OK like I can talk)

ImYiOsUs
05-25-2010, 12:23 AM
lol you're not the first to do that, but i suppose you're the first to give them fancy names.
I do not like the name of "Blink Strike", I love it! ^_^
And do you think I should name trick 1 "Counter-Attack", or "Bear Trap"?

LOL. Dude I know your a CA genius, you taught me to Raid, I thank you. But man you got too much free time. LOL. (OK like I can talk)
My pleasure :) I don't have that much free time but I live just next to my computer~

DWDucK
05-25-2010, 07:08 PM

Blink strike - Trick 2

Skip the "Chain your target to too weak, reduce your health below 20, waiting for the retaliate attack, " part

I have used a similar idea on a scripter, except I chaind him down untill I got the "you killed him" message, then waited 30 minutes for him to regen back to 10 health, and killed him again. hours of fun padding my kill count! :D