PDA

View Full Version : DEMI-POWER change

Nicolae
05-19-2010, 03:29 PM
Oky - let see what demy ull choose to be from first stage when u are put to choose betwin "Strider" (where u will got Malekus icon on army stats), "Dragan", "Penelope"(u will get Ambrosia icon on army stats), "Sophia" (only 4 to choose but there are 5 demi-types).
Now we supose we want to change the demi-icon on army stats when other players see u (in batle tab or army tab when u have one icon from all demi and how many ppl are adicted to that demi..)
Anione got a clue how we do that :) refering we can get +10\+5 points for first 5 army members for that demi, saying that because crucialy 5 per day means alot :) instead doing 1000 in 10 days u can make 1050 so on... anyway the point is, if for example u dont like that icon and u want to choose another demi icon what u are suposed to do to change that ? or u must live with it until u die...

Kerowyn
05-19-2010, 03:41 PM
Oky - let see what demy ull choose to be from first stage when u are put to choose betwin "Strider" (where u will got Malekus icon on army stats), "Dragan", "Penelope"(u will get Ambrosia icon on army stats), "Sophia" (only 4 to choose but there are 5 demi-types).
Now we supose we want to change the demi-icon on army stats when other players see u (in batle tab or army tab when u have one icon from all demi and how many ppl are adicted to that demi..)
Anione got a clue how we do that :) refering we can get +10\+5 points for first 5 army members for that demi, saying that because crucialy 5 per day means alot :) instead doing 1000 in 10 days u can make 1050 so on... anyway the point is, if for example u dont like that icon and u want to choose another demi icon what u are suposed to do to change that ? or u must live with it until u die...
As far as I know, the choice of Hero at the beginning makes absolutely no difference to what demi-alignment you end up being. I chose Strider, and IIRC I'm Corvintheus-alignment.

And since you don't get to choose what alignment you're going to end up being, then the answer is no, you also can't change it later either. In fact there isn't any way to even know what your own alignment is, other than for someone to either attack you or see your name in the battle list and tell you what you are.

It probably does suck a little for people who are Aurora, especially - since most don't want to pray to her too much and up their health in the process, and her demis only drop during battle when healing/dispelling now. They're going to tend to be PvP targets for longer periods of time than people with a Malekus or Azeron alignment will be. I noticed the same myself to a lesser extent, and figured that I must be Corvintheus or Aurora - based on the # of attacks I'd get randomly where people were not earning any BP from it (due to my low rank at the time).

ikar
05-19-2010, 03:51 PM
I firstly also thought that your initial choice was defining your demi allingment, but it's not that. You randomly sticks with whatever you've been given :). If you need more army with certain allingment - just add more CA friends (there's full section Add me / Join my army on the forum). Statistically you have 20% chance to obtain any from 5 demi allingment army members ;).

ikar
05-19-2010, 03:54 PM
As far as I know, the choice of Hero at the beginning makes absolutely no difference to what demi-alignment you end up being. I chose Strider, and IIRC I'm Corvintheus-alignment.

And since you don't get to choose what alignment you're going to end up being, then the answer is no, you also can't change it later either. In fact there isn't any way to even know what your own alignment is, other than for someone to either attack you or see your name in the battle list and tell you what you are.

It probably does suck a little for people who are Aurora, especially - since most don't want to pray to her too much and up their health in the process, and her demis only drop during battle when healing/dispelling now. They're going to tend to be PvP targets for longer periods of time than people with a Malekus or Azeron alignment will be. I noticed the same myself to a lesser extent, and figured that I must be Corvintheus or Aurora - based on the # of attacks I'd get randomly where people were not earning any BP from it (due to my low rank at the time).
"It probably does suck a little for people who are Aurora, especially - since most don't want to pray to her too much and up their health in the process"

No, no, NO :). You can pray to any demi you want to :) - go and check! :). More importantly - you SHOULD pray to those who will give you bonuses you want firstly - than the rest (or stick with one indefinetely).

Demi allingment you were given means only to your friends (for +1 demi points at praying) and enemies (who can obtain demi points for defeating you). Nothing more, nor less :).

Kerowyn
05-19-2010, 04:10 PM
"It probably does suck a little for people who are Aurora, especially - since most don't want to pray to her too much and up their health in the process"

No, no, NO :). You can pray to any demi you want to :) - go and check! :). More importantly - you SHOULD pray to those who will give you bonuses you want firstly - than the rest (or stick with one indefinetely).
You misunderstood what I was getting at. When I say it sucks for people who are Aurora, I mean that they are going to find themselves attacked more often in PvP, by people who don't want to pray to Aurora and up their health, and instead are primarily getting their Aurora demis via PvP wins against Aurora-aligned opponents.

Keeping a low rank PvP-wise is usually enough to make yourself not a particular target for other PvPers, because they're not going to win anything much from you if they attack - unless you are aligned with one of the demis that not a lot of PvPers want to pray to. A High General isn't going to bother spending stamina attacking a First Knight in the battle list - unless they're looking for their daily demis, and that is the only target that presents itself and they know they can win against. As you go on in the game and get all the demi-rewards via prayers, drops in monster battles, and daily PvP demis, the last thing that anyone usually gets done demi-wise is Aurora. So not only does it make you a target even if you wouldn't otherwise be one due to a low PvP rank, it also makes you one for longer than is normally the case for demis. ;)

Icicle Fang
05-19-2010, 05:43 PM
I firstly also thought that your initial choice was defining your demi allingment, but it's not that. You randomly sticks with whatever you've been given :). If you need more army with certain allingment - just add more CA friends (there's full section Add me / Join my army on the forum). Statistically you have 20% chance to obtain any from 5 demi allingment army members ;).

I myself have been wondering and trying to figure this out. It does happen to be totally random. Oh well. :)

Nicolae
05-19-2010, 08:44 PM
I myself have been wondering and trying to figure this out. It does happen to be totally random. Oh well. :)
the army "players" that u add are not randomly (the player u add have that demi-allighment to all his neighbors not only u) so is variating defence more, stamina more depends what demi they have(what u get randomly from player army invite is an soldirer either be from soldier to dragons gift(diferent than simple dragon does not require income)... ).

Nicolae
05-19-2010, 08:46 PM

u can find your demi-alignment by asking someone that attaked u :) or if u count from start adding army ull se increasing +1 to one demi-alignment icon from army tab.