PDA

View Full Version : Eliminating and Getting Eliminated

Daleweaver
05-15-2010, 06:00 AM
I'm curious how this works. Some days I come back to CA and find I have eliminated someone or been eliminated. Some days I hit someone and get a message that they are dead or too weak to fight but the eliminated total does not go up. I'm just curious how this eliminated thing works. Maybe I should just ignore the stat if it has no value. For whatever reason, I seem to stay neck-n-neck same times eliminated as eliminating. Some in my army have lob-sided states either way.

If you have some wisdom to share on this issue, I'd love to hear about it.

Stephen

Lok
05-15-2010, 06:17 AM
I think "eliminated" occurs if your health hits 0
Being to weak happens when your health is below 10

If you eliminate a person you did more damage than they had health
EX. you deal 13 damage to a person with 11 health = eliminated
you deal 10 damage to a person with 11 health = they cant be attacked till they heal

Azraelswrd
05-15-2010, 06:21 AM
IF you want to stack your elimination score, do raids and execute 5 stam attacks. This is usually more than enough to swamp people and knock them into death range. Once dead... do it again. Usually the name will still be in the list.

Do it again

And again

The system may rearrange the list but there are times when it won't. Kill them again. I have over 80 eliminations. Care to guess how many were not from raids? 4.

Walking Duck
05-15-2010, 07:38 AM
Do the elimination numbers have any other benefits in CA??Like ranks or number of invasions..............or is it just for some kind o bragging rights?

outofpoint
05-16-2010, 01:49 AM
Do the elimination numbers have any other benefits in CA??Like ranks or number of invasions..............or is it just for some kind o bragging rights?

It doesn't affect anything. Since raids came about there is no point bragging about it anyway.

Daleweaver
05-20-2010, 06:46 AM
Thanks for this. I think I understand now. Not so much interested in eliminating or being eliminated. Just wanted to know how and why. I appreciate your responses.

Stephen