PDA

View Full Version : Changes to monster battle attacks

DJFRIEDMAN2000
05-15-2010, 01:15 AM
First and foremost, enough with the whole "You attacked too soon and missed your attack" BS. When you have a busy life like I do it's REALLY REALLY annoying. And that brings me to the second suggestion, enough of clicking the damn button 20+ times. Give us something where we can type in the amount of stamina or energy we want to use and then only have to click once. Let it cunch the numbers and tell us the total final outcome. If it's a ploy to get us to stay online more then have a penalty like you only get 1 experience for each point used in this way as opposed to the 1-6 you get if you use the riginal method. Something to make our lives a little easier. I GUARANTEE those of us who have 20+ attacks (at 5 points each) don;t read all the text provided as a result of each click. we're interested in the damage we did and the experience we got. What we really want to know is what kindof loot are we getting and we still gotta wait for that, it's unavoidable. Just my suggestion.

Belit
05-15-2010, 01:43 AM
Give us something where we can type in the amount of stamina or energy we want to use and then only have to click once. Let it cunch the numbers and tell us the total final outcome. [...] I GUARANTEE those of us who have 20+ attacks (at 5 points each) don;t read all the text provided as a result of each click. we're interested in the damage we did and the experience we got. What we really want to know is what kindof loot are we getting and we still gotta wait for that, it's unavoidable.

I completely AGREE :D

I hab big sooord
05-15-2010, 03:00 AM
We already have the multiple stamina power attack buttons for that. What else are you missing? Surely you're not so busy as to not be able to put in a minute of your time into this game? And if you are, why even bother playing?

kiknchikn
05-15-2010, 03:05 AM
The "you attacked too soon" is a method by which the developers limit the number of requests coming into the database at a given time.

There's a chance I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure the whole "you missed your attack" message when you didn't attack too soon is hiding the fact there was an error. My guess is that either someone's attack was accessing the health points of the monster in the database the exact same time you were or something else got messed up somewhere along the line due to a bug or a corrupted packet.

DiegoZ
05-15-2010, 04:03 AM
Believe me, if there wasn't the "you attacked too soon" thing, the game would crash/lag even more.

This topic should call: "How to make Orc King useless"

solkyro
05-15-2010, 04:54 AM
answer: gamble orc king

Eschbrun
05-15-2010, 06:05 AM
Believe me, if there wasn't the "you attacked too soon" thing, the game would crash/lag even more.

This topic should call: "How to make Orc King useless"

answer: gamble orc king

it seems to me most of the threads now have a common answer to the suggestion:

Get Orc King!

DJFRIEDMAN2000
05-15-2010, 09:53 AM
We already have the multiple stamina power attack buttons for that. What else are you missing? Surely you're not so busy as to not be able to put in a minute of your time into this game? And if you are, why even bother playing?
You have multi attack but that it NOT that I'm saying. I'm saying I don't want to have to click over and over and over. It makes sense that when we're fighting we're going to use more than one attack each time. By filling in a blank with the amount of stamina we wish to use we can make things run faster by ELIMINATING multiple clicks. This game runs slow enough, we all know this. By eliminating the need to click and submit the same information over and over you eliminate a number of calculations needed. It would also allow people fighting the higher level monsers like Bahamut to use there odd number of stamina points (Like my current 87) againt him rather than having to wait to use them later or waste them on some other monster I'm not interested in fighting. Not to mention it would fix some of the weird glitches in raids that only credits one invade or duel to your achievments when you use the x5 button, instead of giving you 5 like you should be receiving.

solkyro
05-15-2010, 09:59 AM
You have multi attack but that it NOT that I'm saying. I'm saying I don't want to have to click over and over and over. It makes sense that when we're fighting we're going to use more than one attack each time. By filling in a blank with the amount of stamina we wish to use we can make things run faster by ELIMINATING multiple clicks. This game runs slow enough, we all know this. By eliminating the need to click and submit the same information over and over you eliminate a number of calculations needed. It would also allow people fighting the higher level monsers like Bahamut to use there odd number of stamina points (Like my current 87) againt him rather than having to wait to use them later or waste them on some other monster I'm not interested in fighting. Not to mention it would fix some of the weird glitches in raids that only credits one invade or duel to your achievments when you use the x5 button, instead of giving you 5 like you should be receiving.

you want to eliminate multiple clicks ?!

GAMBLE THE ORC KING.

Treff1975
05-15-2010, 01:15 PM
When you have a busy life like I do

agreed that the whole thing could be streamlined..but, uhhh, your busy life afforded you time to come to the forum, create an account and complain that the process is too tedious, and also to respond to various comments about it..I must call you on that point..this isn't an "I'm simply too busy and don't have time" this is an "I want it easy for me because my finger is tired" go ahead and make a valid suggestion, but don't coat it with a load of manure be stand up about it

DJFRIEDMAN2000
05-15-2010, 09:21 PM
agreed that the whole thing could be streamlined..but, uhhh, your busy life afforded you time to come to the forum, create an account and complain that the process is too tedious, and also to respond to various comments about it..I must call you on that point..this isn't an "I'm simply too busy and don't have time" this is an "I want it easy for me because my finger is tired" go ahead and make a valid suggestion, but don't coat it with a load of manure be stand up about it
Treff1975, I'm sorry that not everyone is still in middle school and has all the time in he world to become the reigning lurker on everything castle age. I've got one more sugestion, pull you head out of your ass. The five minutes a day I spend here are snatched between events or before I get to sleep. YES, I would like tosee it streamline so I can do MORE with my 5 minutes, the last thing I want to do, though, is deal with your ****ing attitude to BACK OFF!

DiegoZ
05-15-2010, 10:03 PM
Treff1975, I'm sorry that not everyone is still in middle school and has all the time in he world to become the reigning lurker on everything castle age. I've got one more sugestion, pull you head out of your ass. The five minutes a day I spend here are snatched between events or before I get to sleep. YES, I would like tosee it streamline so I can do MORE with my 5 minutes, the last thing I want to do, though, is deal with your ****ing attitude to BACK OFF!

**** yourself...

If you don't know how to reply politely, then just don't, no one here talked any trash about you so you don't have any rights to come and talk it to someone.

If you want don't have time just don't attack, what, do you think everyone stays on the computer 24/7 waiting minute by minute so he/she can attack again? For god sake's grow up.

We're just trying to help, no they won't add that, that feature is just RIDICULOUS in many ways, if you don't want to get Orc King, then just keep attacking 50 by 50 Stamina attacks, there's a thread in the forum that teaches you how too.

And don't come cursing people just because you don't get what you want, gamble for the Orc King or stop castle age, that's life, we don't need more players that just curse and screw the game.

Silent_Water
05-15-2010, 10:29 PM
Uh..sorry for interrupting guys, but are you guys supposed to be the police around here? And I'm not talking about the abuse.

khanvalescent
05-15-2010, 10:57 PM
We're just trying to help
Orlly? .

**** yourself...

And don't come cursing people

King Hrothbeort
05-15-2010, 11:32 PM
Uh..sorry for interrupting guys, but are you guys supposed to be the police around here? And I'm not talking about the abuse.

No, we moderators are the police around here; the offending parties have received their official warnings. Now lets see if we can be nice to each other even though we don't all agree as to which suggestions are good.

DJFRIEDMAN2000
05-17-2010, 04:52 AM
My apologies to everyone. I should not have reacted the way I did. I do appreciate the fact that I'm not the only one who felt some of the comments to my original post were... not written in constructive and friendly tone.