PDA

View Full Version : How to beat most monsters easily!!!!!

ketzilnebits1
05-14-2010, 02:52 PM
Their is a simple Way to beat most monsters. I know that this works for any monsters that you earn by completeing the last quest in an area. This may also work on others I do not know. When you summon a monster its difficulty is based on the level you were when you got their orb, NOT WHAT LEVEL YOU WHERE WHEN YOU SUMMONED THEM!!! So to beat a monster easily earn the monsters orb then level up several times before engaging the monster. I did this with Gildamesh, The Orc King and beat him in under ten minutes. The difficulty will very depending on what you up when you level up.
I hope this helps everyone with their monsters,:D:D:D

If this works with monsters earned other ways let me know.

TexasAggie97
05-14-2010, 03:46 PM
I had figured the Quest Head monsters had set hit points, etc... and it didn't matter when you acquired the orbs. Good information to know!

Gethsemenerose
05-14-2010, 06:27 PM
they do have set hit points ... so if you level up a few levels after finally earning them you will of course have an easier time...

~Stardust~
05-14-2010, 06:52 PM
Gildamesh, The Orc King, is so easy after you've gained afew levels, because he is the first boss monster, even if I was going to get another orb at level 195, he'd still be just as easy and could take him down in afew hits. he's meant to be really easy.

igtenos
05-14-2010, 07:49 PM
The only boss easier than Gildamesh is Kull. :D

And to the OP: if you can summon it, you can kill it. There's no rocket science involved. Almost all the bosses up until Meph can be solo'd easily. Even meph is questionable. Keira/lotus you definitely want reinforcements for.

basiliko
05-14-2010, 09:48 PM
http://174.37.115.166/cforum/showthread.php?t=27891

The three of the bosses and Dragons have fixed health based on your PA.

So for Gildamesh, for example, you can fell him easily after 15 PA; Colossus at 32 PA

Owmonger
05-15-2010, 03:07 AM
The only boss easier than Gildamesh is Kull. :D

And to the OP: if you can summon it, you can kill it. There's no rocket science involved. Almost all the bosses up until Meph can be solo'd easily. Even meph is questionable. Keira/lotus you definitely want reinforcements for.

Meph is soloable. I did it lots of times to get his flames(summoner's epic drop). Still havn't got the damn thing through. Took me around 36 hours to do it but it can be done.:cool: