PDA

View Full Version : General equipment/invasion/fp questions

Darkoren
05-14-2010, 01:36 PM
I've been playing Castle Age for a few months now and I have a few questions.

1) What does all the general weapons that has come out lately do? I know that they affect the general you have equiped, but what about when they aren't equiped?

I got really lucky on my first chest gamble and got Lotus and then on my second Lotus fight got the DTG, so I use her for all my Monster fighting. That said what is the value of the equipment I've been getting for the other generals I have? I never use dragan, so does his sword help me in anyway?

I would hope that the general's equipment helps with invasions since that is the only time most are used, but I don't know.

2) Also I heard that only the general's level 1 stats are used in invasions and that leveling unused generals is pointless, is that true?

3) I'm currently focused on monster hunting. And with Lotus/DTG, I don't think there is a better general for me to have. So I'm abit at a loss as to what to spend fp on. I've been thinking that collecting generals for invasions is my best bet. Correct?

Thanks to all that respond.

icollyer
05-14-2010, 04:29 PM
I've been playing Castle Age for a few months now and I have a few questions.

1) What does all the general weapons that has come out lately do? I know that they affect the general you have equiped, but what about when they aren't equiped?

I got really lucky on my first chest gamble and got Lotus and then on my second Lotus fight got the DTG, so I use her for all my Monster fighting. That said what is the value of the equipment I've been getting for the other generals I have? I never use dragan, so does his sword help me in anyway?

I would hope that the general's equipment helps with invasions since that is the only time most are used, but I don't know.

The equipment will help in an invasion like any item will, but I doubt the general-specific bonus will apply if that general is not selected.

2) Also I heard that only the general's level 1 stats are used in invasions and that leveling unused generals is pointless, is that true?

There is some evidence to support that theory, but it's far from conclusive.

3) I'm currently focused on monster hunting. And with Lotus/DTG, I don't think there is a better general for me to have. So I'm abit at a loss as to what to spend fp on. I've been thinking that collecting generals for invasions is my best bet. Correct?

Lotus + DTG is the best for hunting if you have a good amount of attack (500 or so), if not then +attack generals may be better for you.

Minerva is good for hunters, Scarlett is good for everyone.

Thanks to all that respond.

NP.