PDA

View Full Version : Sublevels Atlantis Quests

Klaus S.
05-13-2010, 09:37 AM
hi all ,

i have now all quest but the atlantis quests i dont become over level 1
i know that i need all bosses to unlock the sublevels but i have make all bosses , so now the question.....

how can i see wich boss i must make to open the rest of the atlantis quests?

HellkiteVaibhav
05-13-2010, 09:42 AM
Wwait for devs to make a boss fight for the atlantis quest

Klaus S.
05-13-2010, 09:44 AM
Wwait for devs to make a boss fight for the atlantis quest

maybe i dont have explain it right, i only have level 1 (no sublevels) in the atlantis maps and i know that i can make sublevels like the other levels before but HOW ?

AzerothJr
05-13-2010, 09:55 AM
Atlantis still got no subquest yet. Maybe probably cause there is no boss fight for atlantis.
That is why he ask you to wait for Dev to make an Atlantis boss fight so the sub-quest is opened.

Klaus S.
05-13-2010, 10:02 AM
Atlantis still got no subquest yet. Maybe probably cause there is no boss fight for atlantis.
That is why he ask you to wait for Dev to make an Atlantis boss fight so the sub-quest is opened.

so you only can make Level 1 from Atlantis and not goes more ??? level1 without any sublevels ??

in the WIKI is this

All quests can be completed to Level 4 Mastery. This is an easy way to collect skill points.
Green quests depict a subquest. The bossfight must be completed to complete these Green Subquests.
Red quest depicts the boss fight.

quelle: http://castleage.wikidot.com/atlantis

Tricee
05-13-2010, 10:09 AM
so you only can make Level 1 from Atlantis and not goes more ??? level1 without any sublevels ??

Atlantis is an exception. Try the demi quests if you haven't already, I get SPs much faster from those than from regular quests.

HellkiteVaibhav
05-13-2010, 10:10 AM
All levels can be mastered upto level 4 except the atlantis quests (till now)

DiegoZ
05-13-2010, 10:11 AM

in the WIKI is this

All quests can be completed to Level 4 Mastery. This is an easy way to collect skill points.
Green quests depict a subquest. The bossfight must be completed to complete these Green Subquests.
Red quest depicts the boss fight.

quelle: http://castleage.wikidot.com/atlantis

First of all, never believe 100% in the wiki, somethings are outdated
And second of all, all quests can, but not yet for atlantis (don't know if they'll actually add it, since it have no boss...) ^^

Klaus S.
05-13-2010, 10:14 AM
okay so i must wait .... Level1 Atlantis is in the moment the End !

Jaraxxis
05-13-2010, 11:39 AM
First of all, never believe 100% in the wiki, somethings are outdated
And second of all, all quests can, but not yet for atlantis (don't know if they'll actually add it, since it have no boss...) ^^

It is semi correct since it says you need to do the boss quest to unlock the subquests. Since no boss quest for Atlantis then there will be no subs.

Klaus S.
05-13-2010, 01:19 PM
It is semi correct since it says you need to do the boss quest to unlock the subquests. Since no boss quest for Atlantis then there will be no subs.

i have done all boss quest ...

i ask so ... give it Level 2 in Atlantis for "The Sea Temple" ?

solkyro
05-13-2010, 01:26 PM
i have done all boss quest ...

i ask so ... give it Level 2 in Atlantis for "The Sea Temple" ?

there is no boss quest in atlantis