PDA

View Full Version : New Monthly General: Kaiser

Broncobiv
05-13-2010, 03:32 AM
Available to levels 130+ (unless you use the direct links 4 posts below)

Level 1: 17 Attack, 16 Defense, +.5% critical chance
Level 2: 18 Attack, 17 Defense, +1% critical chance
Level 3: 19 Attack, 18 Defense, +2% critical chance
Level 4: 20 Attack, 19 Defense, +3% critical chance

Abilities: Increase Critical Chance

Kaiser is one of the heads of a powerful guild of assassins. Cold-hearted and distant, Kaiser puts the completion of his missions above all else.

Special Unit 1 (weapon): Death Dealer
18 Attack, 10 Defense

+2 Attack to Kaiser (not stackable)

The Death Dealer that Kaiser wields is an unorthodox and rare weapon. Though awkward in the hands of a novice, the Death Dealer is efficient and deadly in the hands of Kaiser.

Special Unit 2 (weapon): Ornate Dagger
16 Attack, 12 Defense

Kaisers weapon of choice when dispatching his targets is his Ornate Dagger. Although plain in comparison to most assassin weapons, Kaiser has never failed to slay his targets with this weapon.

Special Unit 3 (spell): Backdraft
12 Attack, 7 Defense

+1% Critical when Kaiser is equipped (not stackable)

Though Kaiser does not often require magic to slay his targets, when the situation calls for it, he is able to heat the atmosphere to immense temperatures and unleash it in an enormous Backdraft.

Broncobiv
05-13-2010, 03:34 AM
I wonder if he will make Slayer obsolete...I hope not, after spending 30 FP on Slayer already!

The Mad Scientist
05-13-2010, 03:35 AM
I just bought him. Was searching for the thread. Must have just added him. With Backdraft he only does 1.5% critical at Level 1. Hope it increases lots at Level 4

Utopian
05-13-2010, 03:42 AM
can i get a link? Not high enough lvl yet : (

Broncobiv
05-13-2010, 03:46 AM
DO NOT CLICK UNLESS YOU WANT TO SPEND FAVOR POINTS!

Direct link for Kaiser:
http://apps.facebook.com/castle_age/oracle.php?buychoice=52

Direct link for Special Unit 1 (Death Dealer)
http://apps.facebook.com/castle_age/oracle.php?buychoice=53

Direct link for Special Unit 2 (Ornate Dagger)
http://apps.facebook.com/castle_age/oracle.php?buychoice=54

Direct link for Special Unit 3 (Backdraft)
http://apps.facebook.com/castle_age/oracle.php?buychoice=55

kiknchikn
05-13-2010, 03:47 AM
With plenty of other critical hit generals, I'm not sure I understand the point of this one at all...

Bought him anyway though lol :rolleyes:

Utopian
05-13-2010, 03:47 AM
Thanks for the links Broncobiv. The Oracle has rewarded you with : Kaiser!

lol its Kakashi! CA has stopped going after Final Fantasy's people and is moving on to Naruto!

andeelym
05-13-2010, 03:58 AM
I wonder if he will make Slayer obsolete...I hope not, after spending 30 FP on Slayer already!
i did too, I refresh the page to make sure no new heroes, when ahead to buy Slayer thru the direct links and see facebook post abt new heroes and after checking it, its a crit hitter too. ARGH!

Broncobiv
05-13-2010, 04:02 AM
So you can buy Kaiser + Backdraft for 55 FP and get the same +critical % as Lotus? Seems like a good deal if you need that extra 1% over Slayer. No need to gamble on the Vanguard Chest.

mydragoon
05-13-2010, 04:06 AM
:eek:

#%&&*@#!!!

just spend load of FP on Slayer and his equipments... :(

Zidovain
05-13-2010, 04:27 AM
Off topic but the DTG should add a +2 or 3% CRIT to Lotus instead of ATT. :D

kokamos
05-13-2010, 05:01 AM
Anyone care to explain how does the equipment work?

what if i have the best equipment in the game? like ZMC. Does the equipment provides bonus 18 attack and 10 defense if i were to purchase it and still equipped ZMC? A bit confusing!

18 Attack, 10 Defense

pockett
05-13-2010, 05:07 AM
Anyone care to explain how does the equipment work?

what if i have the best equipment in the game? like ZMC. Does the equipment provides bonus 18 attack and 10 defense if i were to purchase it and still equipped ZMC? A bit confusing!

18 Attack, 10 Defense

Basically, if you have the Death dealer it will give Kaiser 2 attack, whether you're "using" it in monster fights or not. Its presence in your inventory is enough.

ETA: Those att/def values, and on any extra weapons, items, or magic, play in to PvP invasions.

aya181112
05-13-2010, 05:19 AM
Lotus actually look better :x, but getting her seem so hard for me :(
y don't CA make pretty girl with huge br**** and i going to use her forever ... :(

niamh O'Toole
05-13-2010, 07:15 AM
Another worthless general :rolleyes:

kokamos
05-13-2010, 07:20 AM
Another worthless general :rolleyes:

why worthless. seems too good to me.

mattguy
05-13-2010, 08:39 AM
why worthless. seems too good to me.

At L4, he is only +1 ATK and +1 DEF better than Slayer, the critical rate remains the same at 3%. So it is a collectable general only if you haven't bought Slayer already or if you are collecting souls (as frequently mentioned by an individual ;)) for Malekus/Ambrosia/Kaylen/etc...

kaisser016
05-13-2010, 08:48 AM
yeah i love the name of this new hero :D

HellkiteVaibhav
05-13-2010, 08:52 AM
I just bought Slayer, a week back and I still have 30 FP. So, what should I do ? IGNORE THIS ?

firagun
05-13-2010, 08:55 AM
At L4, he is only +1 ATK and +1 DEF better than Slayer, the critical rate remains the same at 3%. So it is a collectable general only if you haven't bought Slayer already or if you are collecting souls (as frequently mentioned by an individual ;)) for Malekus/Ambrosia/Kaylen/etc...

I have both Slayer and Kaiser and I also have all their equipments. Kaiser is better than Slayer in all aspects. I don't understand why saying Kaiser is useless??

firagun
05-13-2010, 08:56 AM
I just bought Slayer, a week back and I still have 30 FP. So, what should I do ? IGNORE THIS ?

Find a credit card :p

Atrigue
05-13-2010, 08:57 AM
I have both Slayer and Kaiser and I also have all their equipments. Kaiser is better than Slayer in all aspects. I don't understand why saying Kaiser is useless??

because for Kaiser to even make a marginal Edge on Slayer, you would have to spend an additional 25 favor points for that 1% critical hit. Kaiser and Slayer head to head is such a slim difference that it's not even worth buying JUST Kaiser.

epi1612
05-13-2010, 09:04 AM
Hahaz.. At least you dont have to gamble for lotus for a 4% critical hit..

Dont complain if you dont have favor points.. :)

Money is not everything.. but everything needs money.. lolz

integrityseeks
05-13-2010, 05:06 PM
Excuse my ignorance and this may not be the correct place to post this but:

How much Attack/Defense power does an additional General add to an invasion ?

Is the General's attack/Defense just like any other Unit, [ soldier ] ? Genesis = 100/100 etc.

Does the General get equiped with respective battle gear like a weapon, Item, and magic from our individual arsenal, if we do NOT purchase the extras ?

Is there any influence on the 5 Army members that this General is commanding, some sort of multiplying factor ?

What is the OVERALL % Power increase to a fully equipped 501 Army with about 35 other Generals ?

:confused:

H-Slayer
05-13-2010, 11:42 PM
Since everyone seems to want to compare him to Slayer, What are the stats for Slayer? I had thought he had a 2% crit chance (with no armor) at level 4.

Their stats with Kaiser vs. Slayer (no armor) and Kaiser vs. Slayer (armor).

Azraelswrd
05-13-2010, 11:48 PM
Kaiser L4
20/19
3%

Slayer L4
19/18
3%

Yes Kaiser > Slayer but the difference is arguably NOT significant. Slayer gets no crit bonus from any equipment. Kaiser is the first. Slayer's gear gave him a +1 energy, +1 attack and +1 defense.