PDA

View Full Version : Holy Avenger where are you?

nlightndta
10-02-2009, 01:47 AM
Does anyone know how to get the Holy Avenger sword needed to defeat "A look into the Darkness" in The Land Of Water????
:confused:

Jimk
10-02-2009, 01:59 AM
You need 64 energy, the correct general and troops and then you need to do the quests to open up the HA quest.

Is fairly self explanatory. I got mine no prob.

Mursilis
10-02-2009, 02:31 AM
This is the quest reward for the special quest in the Land of Earth. First you must complete 4 out of the 5 normal quests in this area up to 100% influence to unlock the special quest. The Holy Avenger has a 50% chance to drop each time the quest is attempted, so it may require more than one attempt. Please note you may only have a single Holy Avenger at any one time. Therefore rerunning the quest after the item has dropped is a waste of energy.

C. J. Burke
10-02-2009, 08:39 PM
It took me about 4 tries to get it, but I got it. That 50% is a killer.

mgelsimino
10-02-2009, 08:42 PM
i think it took me about six times to get it but i heard it took others even more. just keep trying.

HouseNdaHouse
10-02-2009, 09:16 PM
This is the quest reward for the special quest in the Land of Earth. First you must complete 4 out of the 5 normal quests in this area up to 100% influence to unlock the special quest. The Holy Avenger has a 50% chance to drop each time the quest is attempted, so it may require more than one attempt. Please note you may only have a single Holy Avenger at any one time. Therefore rerunning the quest after the item has dropped is a waste of energy.

You HAVE to be the nicest mod I've ever experienced. I haven't even been here this long and this question is getting annoying. Mod's of my other rooms would have *****ed the guy out for not reading the stickies and given him a link: http://castleage.wordpress.com/

Go read the stickies kid... it'll save you a TON of posting

Mursilis
10-02-2009, 10:48 PM
I have an FAQ Word document on my desktop. It's just cut-and-paste for the common questions. About as much effort as finding the right link to the Wiki. ;) So I figure, why not...