PDA

View Full Version : Hero appearance

Teisei
09-30-2009, 11:33 PM
ok i notice that they keep changing how the heroes look.. most the time i think they look better... but a couple of the heroes i think looked better before.

i think we should be able to choose between say 4 different looks and maybe a 5th one that lasts for a week~month that cost 5 favor points.

the 5h look should be player made and voted on and what ever one wins gets say 10-50 favor points or maybe gets to keep his created General as his/her commander pic.

Teisei
10-01-2009, 12:22 AM
*BUMPING*

i like feed back :D

if i can find some programmers i am hoping to make a MMO so like to know what people do and don't like in games. :)

Commander-Tidus
10-01-2009, 05:28 AM
Hmm, I really wish that CA would stop changing the pictures of the generals. Not to sound picky, but I liked Strider the way he was before the copyright picture situation. It would be nice if we could have a vote on these kinds of things. As for the player made drawings would be cool, but I wouldn't dare spend a single favor point just to have my general picture changed lol!

Also for the castle age devs., can you please make the new generals cost less favor points? I mean, a general with a 14/15 atk/def. stat isn't too impressive and getting 30 points is tough! Lol anyways, just wanted to get that out there. (Thanks for listening!) =)

-C. Tidus

Teisei
10-01-2009, 09:49 PM
that's why i suggested it in the first place... i liked some of the old pix.
and i only suggested that ONE of them cost points. ;)

mcmakows
10-01-2009, 10:06 PM
.... they change them due to possible copyright infringements

Commander-Tidus
10-02-2009, 04:30 AM
that's why i suggested it in the first place... i liked some of the old pix.
and i only suggested that ONE of them cost points. ;)

Yeah...but my question is, who would want to spend their hard-earned points just to have a different picture? lol that's the problem.