PDA

View Full Version : Help I think my build is screwed..

whiteligher
09-30-2009, 12:16 PM
I'm level 23 right now and I went pure energy doing quests most of time since I have to go to work. Currently my energy is 169 ATM. But fighting dragons is exciting and there are other things like attacking and defending. Now my question is, is there a way to still make my character into a dragon, attacker, defender hybrid type? i think there is no way to create a new character here unless I create a new account with FB which I have no plans of doing. Any advise? Thanks in advance.

Mursilis
09-30-2009, 01:09 PM
It is a lot of energy, but just about any mistakes are fixable in time. First thing you want to do is no more points in energy, or health, or stamina. Dragon fighting is fun, but don't use the points you get for completing quests or leveling up for that at this time as we need to make your character a little more viable. That does beg the question, how much stamina do you have currently?

Either way, next you want to start adding points into defense to be better able to defend yourself. You don't actually need points in offense if you are only attacking dragons. If however you want to attack other players then you might want to split your stat points between attack and defense, but I can't say what ratio is best.

Which demi power are you getting blessings from right now?

whiteligher
10-01-2009, 08:26 AM
my stamina right now is 3.. since I started playing all my points goes to energy and for demi-power, ambrosia. right now I have 25 unused skill points. how much stamina do I need that's enough for dragon fighting just for helping out friends? thank you in advance.

Thoughtfulmoron
10-01-2009, 08:42 AM
I have not been playing this game that long, so take what I say with a grain of salt, but still... I think it really depends on what you want to do.

If all you care about is quests and dragon hunting, then pumping your stamina quite high will work well for you. You will be absolutely horrendous in normal combat, but if you focus on buying land I doubt that will be much of a problem(as you will earn more money per hour, than you loose by being attacked).

That build will probably work well for you if you don't have much time to play each day, but still want to earn some decent rewards. Some people are making anti-dragon builds atm, that have stamina in the 100+ area. It works excellently for dragons, but nothing else. If the dragon feature were ever removed it would seriously mess up those builds(hopefully that will never happen).

I'd recommend you to take a look at the guide for making a dragon hunter build, just to give you an idea: http://174.37.115.166/cforum/showthread.php?t=2344

Nithryok
10-01-2009, 08:44 AM
what the devs should do is add in a feature that cost 25 favor points to re-do all of your stat alacations

Thoughtfulmoron
10-01-2009, 09:19 AM
what the devs should do is add in a feature that cost 25 favor points to re-do all of your stat alacations

Personally I don't like that idea, because someone could just pump energy or stamina, to go up the levels very fast, then use favor points to change the build and set themselves up for combat.

I think it'd be better if there was simply a way to start over, if we don't like our build. That's just my personal opinion though. Some would like the favor point idea.

Mursilis
10-01-2009, 10:23 AM
my stamina right now is 3.. since I started playing all my points goes to energy and for demi-power, ambrosia. right now I have 25 unused skill points. how much stamina do I need that's enough for dragon fighting just for helping out friends? thank you in advance.

Back on topic, how much stamina you need depends on how active you are. I've been getting by with only 3 myself so far, but I work in front of a computer for 10 hours straight so I can leave CA open in the background and just flip to it every 15 minutes to click attack thrice, then flip away.

Now you could switch to getting blessings from Azeron, and then when done with that demi path you'd have about 25 stamina which is a decent amount for helping friends dragon fighting. Then you can place the rest of your stat points into attack/defense to even out your character's ability to fight pvp.

Tancred
10-02-2009, 10:04 AM
I have 80 pts in energy (which I won't put anymore), and 40 in stam, and I think it's a bit high. However, that extra stam is handy now with the daily job of accumulating demi power pts and all my pts will now go to atk/def. I hope I made the right decision.

Dunadin
10-02-2009, 05:06 PM
Dude you are FINE! Do not worry. Usually people will only take energy to 95 which is enough to handle the highest quest. You have to remember that energy is as good as skill points. In each Land you will be completing each quest 4 times, and each subquest 4times.... each one will be giving you a skill point. This plus your demi points will fix you very quickly but you have to do it a certain way. Immediately start with Corvinteus and forget Ambrosia. Be sure to follow his line all the way to 4500 pts. You will gain all the best defence equipment, and 40+ defence points. In my opinion defence is your new priority. Out of every 5 points I'd increase defence 2, attack 1, and stamina 1. I'd stop putting into attack once I hit 50-60, and put the extra into defence until I hit 150-200. Stamina can be a waste. I know you want to fight dragons, but it all depends on how you play. You can be just as effective with a 10-15 stamina if you are playing every 1-2 hours as someone with a 150 that plays 1-2 times/day. It takes an hour to recharge 12 stamina. I would think you could get to 125 defence, 50 attack, 169 energy, and 35 stamina in a month and a half (of course adjust stamina to your playstyle). Remember to also change your questing habits. Forget for now the new lands and higher quests. Go back to the lowest ones (any general), and restart there. Complete each and everyone to 4th lvl completion before moving to the next. This will net you MANY skill points as quickly as possible. This will give you a balanced, strong character, capable of slaying dragons, battling (depending on general and army size), and defending against attacks successfully while dragon slaying, questing, or fighting.

Good luck!

Dunadin
10-02-2009, 05:24 PM
I have 80 pts in energy (which I won't put anymore), and 40 in stam, and I think it's a bit high. However, that extra stam is handy now with the daily job of accumulating demi power pts and all my pts will now go to atk/def. I hope I made the right decision.

Tancred... You are in a perfect position. Good job.

p.s. I'm coming to join your army.

whiteligher
10-07-2009, 12:10 PM
thanks for the input guys.. right now I stopped putting points to energy and my stamina is at 100 and I already stopped putting points there. Investing points to atk/def now 3:2 ratio. Again I'm spending 9hrs of my time in the office and once I got home that's the only time I play so usually energy and stam are full and it's going well with how my game style is and I'm able to help friends slay dragons..

Neavyrn
10-08-2009, 09:18 PM
Hi sorry i got confused, Mursilis said

Now you could switch to getting blessings from Azeron, and then when done with that demi path you'd have about 25 stamina which is a decent amount for helping friends dragon fighting. Then you can place the rest of your stat points into attack/defense to even out your character's ability to fight pvp.[/QUOTE]

Does that mean that by following his path you gain extra stamina? with out putting in skill points? Is this true for all the paths?

Thanks in advance

Lena Gkika
10-08-2009, 10:05 PM
Hi sorry i got confused, Mursilis said

Now you could switch to getting blessings from Azeron, and then when done with that demi path you'd have about 25 stamina which is a decent amount for helping friends dragon fighting. Then you can place the rest of your stat points into attack/defense to even out your character's ability to fight pvp.

Does that mean that by following his path you gain extra stamina? with out putting in skill points? Is this true for all the paths?

Thanks in advance[/QUOTE]

yes, taking blessings from demi-gods gives you a skill point every 24h, unless its for Azeron, where it's 1 every 48 hours