PDA

View Full Version : maybe dragon slayer type isn't that bad?

sunny
09-29-2009, 07:15 AM
im only in my early lvl 70s, so i may miss something

good things about being a dragon slayer type:

more favor pts ( which we can never get enough of them). they can buy more generals, units, items, treasure chest. It's great for ppl who want to be collectors

more demi pts. they can get more demi pts from dragon battling than general players, so they can get different demi items faster

and some of the magic reward from killing dragons are better than champions aura

however, they have low income, and weak battle rank (can't buy battle rank items, units)

but, when ppl from higher tiers attack lower tiers, the battle pts they receive are very little. most likely to be 0 pts when the attacking targets are dragon slayer players (ie. high general vs. Acolyte :eek:)

so attacking dragon slayer players will only give u the demi point, very little money, 0 battle pt

it is probably wise for higher lvl players use their precious stamina to attack someone within their tiers, so they can maintain their battle rank, or spend on battle dragon to get random demi pts.

so i guess the real emenies for dragon slayer type players are high lvl players who just wanna collect their daily demi pts through battling without much challenge, and other dragon slayer type players who decided to build up their battle rank

anyways, that was just some of my thought.:p

tsukiyomi
09-29-2009, 08:01 AM
just want to share my experience on a dragon slayer build i recently made..im enjoying it now :P...

so the initial 20 favor pts when i created my account, gambled to a chest...and i got a mephistoles <3 wowow. I never really intended to play that account but the mephistoles which i dont have in 2 oher accounts seems such a waste. :( so i did pursue it due to boredom..

i put all of the stats to stamina till lvl 20+ or when it reached 50. then the rest i placed on defense..in 4 days im at lvl 40 Champion with 350+ army..with a decent cashflow i can say lol. 3m per hour(all came from dragon loots) , was lucky with my first dragons it gave me sky sanctuaries. taking the azeron path for more stamina.

my current stats :

16 att
125 def
100 health
11 ene
52 sta

Quests Completed 144
Battles Won 740
Battles Lost 86
Times eliminated 5
Times you eliminated an enemy 5

its not that bad right?
im about to get another 20 favor points in just a matter of days
the demi pts are right - its so easy to gain rewards from the blessings
plus some epic gears from loots are geared to my army :3
- i might try dragon poaching later on - >evil plan< i heard they
still drop some goodies. might as well abuse it XD (might be a good way to gather spells >.<)

Mursilis
09-29-2009, 10:30 AM
The only problem I see is that when/if the dragon craze dies down you'll have a ton of stamina points but be lacking in attack/defense points. As a result in 1v1 battles with other players you'll be at a significant disadvantage. That and much higher in level that you should be for the equipment/gold income you currently have since fighting dragons is a very quick way to level.

Blackbriar Thorn
09-29-2009, 12:11 PM
I suppose it's a matter of priorities...some people like battling, others questing, others slaying...So if you don't mind the consequences, go for it.:) But, don't ***** around later and complain when you get handed you a** on a platter. lol

Mursilis
09-29-2009, 12:51 PM
Oh I agree. I'm just worried a lot of the dragon slayers haven't thought that far ahead, so we will see all the complaints later on about how they are completely unprepared for the upper levels. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Lena Gkika
09-29-2009, 12:56 PM
the only lucky people are the ones who have just gotten into the gauntlet..they were prepared for a big slaughter, and they do just fine now, plus dragons give them chance for quick leveling and catching up with the upper levels. Not bad for a timing

Kael
09-29-2009, 01:05 PM
Like Dis guy ;)

You can never be too prepared, but you shouldnt stress out too much. Just do your research and level up. I've been increasing my stamina for a variety of different reasons. Do I get hit a lot? no, do I win most of my fights? not really. I've even got a bully picking on me, but I'll get them back :D