PDA

View Full Version : Mysterious favor point gain... not complaining!

Kjeldor
09-29-2009, 07:11 AM
Is there a way to gain favor points now besides purchasing them and demi-power rewards? like can you get them from attacking dragons (from the actual attack not from the rewards screen upon death)? I mysteriously gained 5 reward points tonight so trying to figure out if I missed something.

Lena Gkika
09-29-2009, 07:21 AM
Is there a way to gain favor points now besides purchasing them and demi-power rewards? like can you get them from attacking dragons (from the actual attack not from the rewards screen upon death)? I mysteriously gained 5 reward points tonight so trying to figure out if I missed something.

you can win fav points from dragons, but only if you click the "get reward" button, not by just battling them.

Kjeldor
09-29-2009, 07:22 AM
very weird... i spent all of my favor points about an hour ago and all I have done is attack the same dragon, which hasn't died, and done "A Demonic Transformation". very strange

Knightmare
09-29-2009, 12:18 PM
I received a favor point from questing, this was not long after the training grounds was removed but before dragons were launched.
At the time I thought this was to make up for loss of training grounds- a random chance of gaining a favor point from quests, but haven't had one since.

Whether this was an idea instigated and then shelved or is in fact still active, though very rare, I'm curious to know if anyone else has received favor points from quests?

Of course it could have been just a glitch.

Lena Gkika
09-29-2009, 12:50 PM
I received a favor point from questing, this was not long after the training grounds was removed but before dragons were launched.
At the time I thought this was to make up for loss of training grounds- a random chance of gaining a favor point from quests, but haven't had one since.

Whether this was an idea instigated and then shelved or is in fact still active, though very rare, I'm curious to know if anyone else has received favor points from quests?

Of course it could have been just a glitch.

it wasn't a favor a favor point. It was a skill point. Skill points look just like the favor points, a big golden coin, though the sign on them is different but i guess not noticeable enough if you are not paying attention

Knightmare
10-02-2009, 11:35 AM
Possibly, though I vaguely recall the text claiming I had won a favor point, which caught my attention at the time. Could have been my eyes deceiving me though I suppose... wishful thinking?

Lexie
10-02-2009, 12:15 PM
Actually, you can gain favor points doing anything that you get demi points from. However, you can only get them by boosting your demi point total to the point of obtaining a reward. So yes, you could get favor points by achieving certain demi point totals while just battling or dragon fighting.