PDA

View Full Version : Influence levels in the various realms

Aveigel
09-26-2009, 07:21 AM
After completion of an realm, other influence levels become available.

Here's the question:

Other than further questing (and skill point award upon completion) , is there any other purpose to them? aka max level and other unlocks, etc...

thanks.

Caitir Eavan
09-26-2009, 07:42 AM
Skill points are lovely! I'm re-doing them all just for those. I'd even do them if there wasn't any xp and gold in them, just for the skill points.
And no, there's no other reward.

djpangpang
09-26-2009, 09:15 AM
hihi, does this mean that after you completed each quest the first time (100% influence) and you go back to redo them, you can still get the stat point?:confused:

Mursilis
09-26-2009, 10:32 AM
Yes, up to 4 stat points per quest/subquest until it is completed to 100% influence at level 4 (gold).

desta
10-02-2009, 09:20 PM
I decided to work on completing the extra levels of quest completion, but when I redo a quest, it still says level 1 100%. I assumed it would say level 2 5%...Does it not tell you how close you are to finishing the next level? Or am I experiencing a temporary quirk in the game? It would be helpful to know how close you are to completing the next level....
TIA

C. J. Burke
10-02-2009, 09:37 PM
You can't do level 2 on the main quest until you have finished level 1 on the two subquests. If you don't see the subquests yet, that's because you haven't beaten "the boss" of that realm, which isn't available until (I think) you finished 4 of the 5 quests in the realm.

Once you beat the boss, you get the subquests. You finish level 1 on the subquests, you get to go for level 2 on the main quest. finsh that, you can go for level 2 on the subquests, etc, up to level 4.

Which general you use on the subquest doesn't matter. However, you need the proper general on the main quest for lvl 2 3 and 4.

HouseNdaHouse
10-02-2009, 10:19 PM
Skill points are lovely! I'm re-doing them all just for those. I'd even do them if there wasn't any xp and gold in them, just for the skill points.
And no, there's no other reward.

It takes up a LOT of time... that could be a good thing?? It took me nearly 30 levels to get out of the Fire realm with a lvl 4 influence in everything. I'm gonna squeeze right thru the realms first and then I think I'll go back and finish sub quests later and lvl 4 influence much later LOL