PDA

View Full Version : Battle Page Layout

chesspupil
09-25-2009, 10:31 PM
Please have the Duel Again or the Invade button appear at the top of the battle page, along with the results, and the items / equipment / troop info appear below. Also allow the top stats page that show Stamina and health and experience to be shown without a need to scroll up. or down to check your health or to see results.

kkostas
09-27-2009, 06:15 AM
I Agree, the scrolling down to re-battle is not efficient at all. For most players, the battle stats are usefull only when they loose, which typically happens with less that 25% rate.

chesspupil
09-27-2009, 09:29 PM
I have a 1-click work around for this:

Have the find pane open (in Firefox)

For Invade:

Type the word 'Remember' After each fight click 'Next' and Invade again is right there (two clicks vice scroll down)

For Duel: (granted not as much scrolling with this option.
Type the word 'Increasing' After each fight click 'Next' and Invade again is right there (two clicks vice scroll down)

(Alt+N with your left hand and you never have to move the mouse for that opponent)

Icefyre HD
09-28-2009, 12:09 AM
:confused::confused::confused: Nah, I'd rather have the button at the top. Let me review the fight only when I actually need to. It can be bad enough waiting for the the toilet bowl to stop swirling before attacking again, now I have to watch it finish, then scroll down.

chesspupil
09-28-2009, 11:18 AM
better yet, have the toilet bowl or blue swirl of death 'float where its alwasy on top.

Try my trick here it works great for me... I just leave the find bar locked in the bottom.