PDA

View Full Version : Where are the Emerald Dragons??



KCL1971
09-25-2009, 01:19 PM
Now the dragons are more killable (thanks to the lower of their hp), I have been able to participate quite a few dragon huntings. The return is much quicker too. But now I have noticed a problem, which is I can't find emerald dragons to kill.

The reason is obvious, you can only summon one when you are probably level 20 or less (my guess). Problem is, that's the leveling range where you can level past it the easiest. And if this player is new to the game, he won't have enough friend to gift him to summon a dragon. By the time his got enough to summon, he might be above level 20 already.

Since when you summon, you actually have to use all 4 eggs, can we make that higher level character will also have a chance to summon lower level dragon (but lower level char can't summon higher level dragons). This way, we can collect the drop from emerald dragon to get the helm.

For example, instead of making high level player always summons red dragon, make it like 70% red, 15% gold, 10% blue, 5% emerlad.
Player that summons gold will be like 70% gold, 20% blue, 10% emerald.
Player that summons blue will be like 80% blue and 20% emerald.

Caitir Eavan
09-25-2009, 01:25 PM
I like the suggestion - partially. Not sure about the percentage, I think it should just be random.
It would be nice if we could all summon dragons of all colours. Especially as it has been discovered that even very low level players can do the same amount of damage like a high level player - so that would just mean that lower levels are able to kill their dragons a lot quicker.

cthulhu522
09-25-2009, 02:00 PM
I am a fan of random; although, it would throw a major wrench in how we schedule dragons. lol

Adrian Gray
09-25-2009, 02:48 PM
Now the dragons are more killable (thanks to the lower of their hp), I have been able to participate quite a few dragon huntings. The return is much quicker too. But now I have noticed a problem, which is I can't find emerald dragons to kill.

The reason is obvious, you can only summon one when you are probably level 20 or level (my guess). Problem is, that's the leveling range where you can level past it the easiest. And if this player is new to the game, he won't have enough friend to gift him to summon a dragon. By the time his got enough to summon, he might be above level 20 already.

Since when you summon, you actually have to use all 4 eggs, can we make that higher level character will also have a chance to summon lower level dragon (but lower level char can't summon higher level dragons). This way, we can collect the drop from emerald dragon to get the helm.

For example, instead of making high level player always summons red dragon, make it like 70% red, 15% gold, 10% blue, 5% emerlad.
Player that summons gold will be like 70% gold, 20% blue, 10% emerald.
Player that summons blue will be like 80% blue and 20% emerald.

I like that suggestion too. Makes a lot of sense.

jesusfreak12158
09-26-2009, 05:48 PM
The lower level players can't kill their dragon as quickly as they don't have the same stamina to start, and therefore can't do as many attacks. The difference my be small for those who are obsessive and play all day, but those with higher stamina can leave for longer and then do more attacks, without "losing" some of their stamina.

Diana
09-26-2009, 08:31 PM
I had enough friends to help me kill the emerald dragon in less than 10 hours and I was a level like 22 at the time. So it is possible. I still agree with you however. I think it should be random-ish or based on percentages.

Alvar
09-26-2009, 10:58 PM
Dragons are summoned by level. Only low level players can summon emeralds.
The strongest dragons are ancient red, then golden, then frost and finally emeralds.
I wonder if someday we see that dread black dragons mentioned in the demon realm and in the realm of water

KCL1971
09-27-2009, 01:33 AM
The lower level players can't kill their dragon as quickly as they don't have the same stamina to start, and therefore can't do as many attacks. The difference my be small for those who are obsessive and play all day, but those with higher stamina can leave for longer and then do more attacks, without "losing" some of their stamina.

Well, my suggestion stated that lower level character can't summon higher level dragons. So if you can only summon emerald before, with my suggested system, you can still only able to summon emerald dragon. I am merely suggest a system that high level character will have a small chance of summoning a weaker dragon.

C. J. Burke
09-27-2009, 07:35 PM
Weighted percentages would be nice. Something like 80% chance of what you're supposed to get and the other 20% split up in some fashion among the other three.

Punkle
09-27-2009, 07:56 PM
Could make it so we summon a dragons depending on what egg we got most of.
Just one "small" problem with that:rolleyes:... The dragon-egg gifts have to be more structured then they are now, so you will get more chance of receiving yellow, red, blue eggs if you have summoned a green one (emerald).