PDA

View Full Version : How do i turn off PvP tired of the greaving

Ulook
03-08-2010, 06:02 PM
Players are re-attacking me to get 259 gold at level 17. How do i turn this off?
Or what is the point of attacking me for 259 gold?

Lori
03-08-2010, 06:05 PM
Players are re-attacking me to get 259 gold at level 17. How do i turn this off?

It could be for your gold, it could also be for battle points, experience, or just to raise their win count.

You can't turn off the PvP part of the game, but you can become stronger, stash your money, or use the hide under 10 trick. If you log out under 10 health no one can attack you, but once you log back in, you would be over 10 health and others would be able to attack you.

MorphCross
03-08-2010, 06:11 PM

When you are a low level player gold is one of the hardest commodities to come by for a long while. If you want to dissuade these players from attacking you, i'd recommend getting Aeris and leveling her up to lvl. 4 so you can stash your gold with no treasury fee. I'd also put a few more points into defense so you have a better chance of bouncing them on their attempts to battle you. Last but not least, if you are not interested in pvp than don't ever battle. After a certain point these players will stop earning anything besides demi points from battling your character and they'll move on to greener pastures.

ladyspiderdust
03-08-2010, 07:54 PM
Also it may be worth increasing your army number - the bigger army you have the less likely you are to be attacked, especially at your level

demigodz
03-08-2010, 08:22 PM

You can't.

For the meantime, just ignore the PvP losses. What you can do is increase your army, stash your gold using Aeris (to lessen or avoid the bank penalty), increase your DEF slowly, participate in monster battles in the hope of getting a good gear to protect yourself.

I have other characters who suffered the same fate as yours. But I just ignore it. One of my character has been hit hard 100 PvP losses. I haven't able to retaliate but once I've managed to increase my army, gear, and defence, no one seems daring enough to attack, or the attacks has lessened, I've gained wins just by defending.

Humility comes before victory.

King Hrothbeort
03-08-2010, 08:51 PM
You don't have to log off to be immune from attack. As long as your health is below 10 you can keep on merrily questing, buying and selling, sending and recieving gifts, visiting the oracle, etc. You just can't attack monsters or other players. If your health gets to 10 quickly attack a monster before anyone attacks you. This is what is meant by the strategy called "hiding".

adam ahman
03-08-2010, 11:01 PM

Yes good question and while were on the subject of turning off and on things...can someone tell me were is the button for finishing all dem-quests. I can't seem to find it?

Muscle_Mike
03-08-2010, 11:51 PM
Also get Celesta as a hero/general and log off with her, she gives you plus defense points while you are away, which helps to protect you. You can get her through a low level quest. Check out Castle Age Wiki and look at the strategies.

Major
03-09-2010, 01:37 AM

Do this:
- Sell all your property until you have $0 income an hour (or closest to $0). Bank the money from the proceeds of the sell)
- Don't quest or fight.
- Pray to Corvintheus until you have Lionheart Plate.
http://apps.facebook.com/castle_age/symbols.php

The max days you will have to do this is no more than 45. At the end of it you will have increased your defence by max 70 attack points (45 from praying, 25 from Lionheart Plate: 10 Attack / 25 Defense) and you will have a powerful defensive item. ITS ONLY 45 DAYS.

At the end of 45 days
- you will be an extremely powerful player for your level.
- you wont have to worry about people DUELING you, because not many will be able to defeat you.

During the 45 days you might want to add people to your army. That way you can protect yourself from players with larger armies AND you will be able to win more invades.

Then resume game play.

adam ahman
03-09-2010, 01:44 AM
Do this:
- Sell all your property until you have $0 income an hour (or closest to $0). Bank the money from the proceeds of the sell)
- Don't quest or fight.
- Pray to Corvintheus until you have Lionheart Plate.
http://apps.facebook.com/castle_age/symbols.php

The max days you will have to do this is no more than 45. At the end of it you will have increased your defence by max 70 attack points (45 from praying, 25 from Lionheart Plate: 10 Attack / 25 Defense) and you will have a powerful defensive item. ITS ONLY 45 DAYS.

At the end of 45 days
- you will be an extremely powerful player for your level.
- you wont have to worry about people DUELING you, because not many will be able to defeat you.

During the 45 days you might want to add people to your army. That way you can protect yourself from players with larger armies AND you will be able to win more invades.

Then resume game play.

kudina sed it bedder mu..self :cool: