PDA

View Full Version : Castle Age All Stars Alliance [ALL STARS]

Jovent
03-08-2010, 05:30 AM
This is a brand new group started by me, with the intention of improving networking among more of the new players.( Level 30 and above .)

Invitation Prologue
a) Go to :
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=app_2373072738&gid=349230509639#!/group.php?gid=349230509639

b.)Click on Join Group

c.) Check out our Wall, Info, Discussion sections of the group.

What you will expect here :

1) All members can easily help one another out no matter if it's Call To Arms, Required Artifacts, Quest, Levelling, Boss information.

2) Paying special attention to assisting the lower members in the group.

3) Creating a club for EVERYONE to join in. No matter who you are, where you come from, what you do, you are welcome to join us. We do not discriminate as we strongly believe that everyone has their own rights and freedoms.

4) Do not feel shy to post enquiries no matter what it is about, our group members will try our best to get to you as soon as we can. You may either post directly on the "Discussion" section, or send me a direct FB message for private enquiries.

5) Our group tag is [ALL STARS]. there is no compulsory rule that you need to wear tag. Do it if only when you really like us. ^.^

tricker
03-08-2010, 05:33 AM
All Stars is kind of an oxymoronic title if it is a club for EVERYONE to join in. No matter who you are, where you come from, what you do.

Jovent
03-08-2010, 05:38 AM
All Stars is kind of an oxymoronic title if it is a club for EVERYONE to join in. No matter who you are, where you come from, what you do.

Everyone can be a Star. And we have a mutual understanding that every player is to be respected. Even though we are a brand new group, everyone has a chance at it, learn what they need to, and feel at home. No one will be discriminated as I said. Thanks alot for your advice though. :)

(P.S : Names are just names, be a part of us, and join in the fun.)

tricker
03-08-2010, 05:48 AM
It was just my initial reaction after reading your post. I support the ideals of the group. It is your group, do with it as you wish.

If everyone was a Star, then everyone would again then be equal and thus not a star.

Jovent
03-08-2010, 06:08 AM
I said : Everyone (can) be a Star,

Not

"everyone "IS" a Star"

Simple to say, it was meant to be a word of encouragement for new members. So sorry that it mis-lead you at first glance. Peace though. V

Icicle Fang
05-18-2010, 09:48 PM
Cute group name, kinda made me think of Rainbow Brite and such. Good luck to your new group!