PDA

View Full Version : See you later^^

FrostByte
03-06-2010, 10:39 AM
Just want to tell that i'm going to work on research in some island that dont have any signal for wi fi and internet connection..

I cant spam the forum for a while, and my character in CA wont respond to any CTA, practically i'll not play CA for a while..

My deepest apologies..especially to Daenerys and Nafiza, since i'll just become some idle army for a few next couple of month..

See you later..sorry if i happen to offend anyone here..take care and keep writing, it'll help any new player that happen to pass around here.

sobs..i cant catch any forum regular's level now :(

odysseuspike
03-06-2010, 01:54 PM
good luck with that research

and yes im fully aware that i dont know you

Nafiza
03-06-2010, 04:10 PM
Ooo o.o sounds exciting! Have fun doing your field work/research~ will the information you collect be put into like a article or something o.o? Or are you keeping it a secret? lol~ and no apologies needed, for the most part, I am a idle army member since I don't do CTA's and can never get to returning gifts x.x; I should be the one sending out apologies to my army...lol

Spellfire
03-06-2010, 04:17 PM
What's the island's name?

Nafiza
03-06-2010, 04:25 PM
What's the island's name?

o.o; maybe its a secret lol
jk
I assumed it would just be a small island in Indonesia since it has so many islands o.o;~ and lots of plantlife that needs exploring~

The Lord of the Files
03-06-2010, 04:30 PM
Best of luck with the research. Here's hoping all your conclusions are bankable!

We'll keep the forum warm for you.

Jstar
03-07-2010, 04:23 AM
I don't know ya, but good luck in your endeavors :)

wyer
03-07-2010, 04:24 AM
Just want to tell that i'm going to work on research in some island that dont have any signal for wi fi and internet connection..

I cant spam the forum for a while, and my character in CA wont respond to any CTA, practically i'll not play CA for a while..

My deepest apologies..especially to Daenerys and Nafiza, since i'll just become some idle army for a few next couple of month..

See you later..sorry if i happen to offend anyone here..take care and keep writing, it'll help any new player that happen to pass around here.

sobs..i cant catch any forum regular's level now :(

What kind of research? Sopunds interesting.

And what about 3G for mobile phone...do you have that there?

Nelson
03-07-2010, 04:43 AM
While your off at Rikers Island doing "research" be sure not to bend over in the showers. LOL

Just kidding.

Hope you have a great time and perhaps you should send a message to the Devs. to say that you will be away. I don't know how long they keep dormant accounts open. Hate to see you lose your account. I had that happen in another game when I took a 10 day vacation!

The Lord of the Files
03-07-2010, 05:23 AM
While your off at Rikers Island doing "research" be sure not to bend over in the showers. LOL

Just kidding.

Hope you have a great time and perhaps you should send a message to the Devs. to say that you will be away. I don't know how long they keep dormant accounts open. Hate to see you lose your account. I had that happen in another game when I took a 10 day vacation!

Mine was good for about 2 1/2 months with no activity. (Athough my income stopped.)

I don't think the devs scrub thier account server very often.

Gunther89
03-07-2010, 05:27 AM
i dont think your income stops. its just when they did updates.

you could ask someone to log on once a week

The Lord of the Files
03-07-2010, 05:32 AM
i dont think your income stops. its just when they did updates.

Dunno about that. All I can say is that $1.5 billion x 75 days does not equal $1,753, which is what I came back to.

Even if I only came back to the game an hour after the income update hit, I should have had at least 64 million. I came back over a week after it hit.

jezzicaz789
03-08-2010, 12:51 PM
Hi , I am a new member of forum. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guys!!!

DAGON
03-08-2010, 01:06 PM
All are welcome here, at least in my book. You will meet some snobs who think being "tough guys/gals" in a game makes them special somehow, but they are usually the sullen introverted morons you run into in these types of games. I welcome you in the name of Dagon Lord of Chaos!