PDA

View Full Version : [Question]Social networking site for Gamer?

leunvcy
03-05-2010, 09:50 AM
Paragraph 1 & 2 is my question intro and para 3 is my actual question. i.e. skip to para 3 if you wish ;)

I started to play CA a while back with my real fb profile. As you guys will understand if you want to keep you fb friend's profile real. It is near impossible to have +501 armies. I merely have a 7 men army.

Therefore I started an alt and 'massive add' friends and you all can guess what happened. My alt can't access CA (not perm ban of the account) and my few days of work been down into the drain. Not that I complain about fb as they are just doing their job (and I yet to invest much love into the alt, less then 30lv of love).

However, I started to look for fb alt for gamer. I am looking for some fb alt with good game like CA. A quick google told me some may be out there but instead of track them down and try each one out, I would like some advice from some of the more experienced in the forum.

I am looking forward to some excellent advice :)

solkyro
03-05-2010, 12:45 PM
/facepalm

why ?! oh god, why?!

/facepalm

leunvcy
03-05-2010, 02:29 PM
Well....I like CA but don't like missing out on invade with low army count....:(
I can only pick on low army count opponent .... which make me feel I am useless bully.....

waxlion
03-05-2010, 03:09 PM
Well....I like CA but don't like missing out on invade with low army count....:(
I can only pick on low army count opponent .... which make me feel I am useless bully.....

Start friending co-monster hunters.