PDA

View Full Version : When will I ever catch up to Luxor in stats?

adam ahman
03-01-2010, 02:52 AM
Probably never :)
I'm always hearing players say if u don't keep up then you'll be left behind? But keep up with who?

I live by my signature...nuff said!

Dragonomine
03-01-2010, 02:55 AM
The world moves on and so do players. One day a new generation will rise to the top. mwaahaahaaa

adam ahman
03-01-2010, 03:00 AM
The world moves on and so do players. One day a new generation will rise to the top. mwaahaahaaa

So true ;)
The futures so bright I gotta were shades hehehe :p

Valiant Flame
03-01-2010, 03:08 AM
No my friend, the question is, "Will you catch up to Orlando or Pegasus in stats?"

adam ahman
03-01-2010, 03:27 AM
No my friend, the question is, "Will you catch up to Orlando or Pegasus in stats?"

Good point! With a slow build and a maxed out "CC" anythings possible :eek::rolleyes:

Caitir Eavan
03-01-2010, 10:52 AM

The question is - would you want to catch up with Orlando and Pegasus? If you've bought your way up there, then you haven't really achieved anything, so why play in the first place?

FrostByte
03-01-2010, 11:12 AM
yeah you can catch Luxor if you cut his internet for...6 month maybe? hope thats enough :D

But yeah with money anything is possible^^

@Caitir Eavan : i know some ppl that want to beat other in some real time MMORPG, no matter how it is, even if its mean emptying his bank account..every one to their own style.

adam ahman
03-01-2010, 11:12 AM
The question is - would you want to catch up with Orlando and Pegasus? If you've bought your way up there, then you haven't really achieved anything, so why play in the first place?

Thats how I feel about it too :)
I'm not a fan of "CC" leveling. And given enough time with the 1,000 cap...eventually even if years lol :D
The fast track will catch up to all CC players ;)

adam ahman
03-01-2010, 11:15 AM
Imagine if Luxor powerleveled thru "CC" just adding att and def the whole way YIKES!!! :eek::eek:

avsquare
03-01-2010, 03:11 PM
Imagine if Luxor powerleveled thru "CC" just adding att and def the whole way YIKES!!! :eek::eek:

No way he can/WILL do that, unless he's a millionare.

adam ahman
03-01-2010, 03:18 PM
No way he can/WILL do that, unless he's a millionare.

Maybe Lux needs a sponsor like Pepsi :D
Your probably right on the grounds that I think he's not a big fan of "CC" leveling...on the other hand...if he ever did...heads would roll :eek:

Luxor The Moonprince
03-01-2010, 03:46 PM
LOL - thanks for my own thread.

You could catch me without spending money - it would just take quite along time. And you would also have to have a "new" character build - 500 Energy/Stam to make powerlevelling (no matter how you do it - through your credit card - or through earned/farmed favor points) viable.

My character is totally unsuitable for power levelling. Anyone with a BSI over 3 is not ideally placed... and mines over 7.

So - good luck to you - but most of the power levellers I just ignore now. I dont want to be involved in a competition which is effectively a "hey! who can spend the most money on a free app and take it to silly proportions! Fest..."...

Adam

omegawulph
03-01-2010, 04:30 PM
Probably never :)
I'm always hearing players say if u don't keep up then you'll be left behind? But keep up with who?

I live by my signature...nuff said!

Assuming he doesn't stop playing then your answer as you already know is never.

Edit: Never is a bit of a stretch but it the length of time might as well be equated to never. lol

adam ahman
03-01-2010, 04:32 PM
LOL - thanks for my own thread.

You could catch me without spending money - it would just take quite along time. And you would also have to have a "new" character build - 500 Energy/Stam to make powerlevelling (no matter how you do it - through your credit card - or through earned/farmed favor points) viable.

My character is totally unsuitable for power levelling. Anyone with a BSI over 3 is not ideally placed... and mines over 7.

So - good luck to you - but most of the power levellers I just ignore now. I dont want to be involved in a competition which is effectively a "hey! who can spend the most money on a free app and take it to silly proportions! Fest..."...

Adam

And there u have it folks from Luxor himself...I guess that leaves me out of the powerleveling race too....for my level...my bsi is 8 :)

Stay tuned for next weeks thread "How to become a Legend" ;)

wyer
03-01-2010, 04:39 PM
Well maybe I will help with next weeks topic then. :D