PDA

View Full Version : single or multiple dragons?

TaliaPendragon
09-24-2009, 02:01 AM
I have been reading that players who only contributed a little for slaying the dragon also gets good items. Which do you think is better:

Concentrating on a single dragon to get as much damage as possible from it?
Or dealing with multiple dragons to get as much loot as possible in a shorter time?

Falco
09-24-2009, 02:17 AM
It depends on a lot of factors.

For example, if you want a Helm of Power, as far as I can tell from forum posts, only the top attackers seem to stand a chance of getting an alchemy ingredient.

Also, for people beyond a certain level, if you get only a few hits in on a lot of dragons, you tend to end up with rewards that are utterly useless. For example, one hit earned me a Griffin, but if I already have 500 angels, I'll never use the Griffin. I can't even sell it, so it just uselessly takes up space in my keep. I'd be better off using that single stamina point in Battle to get the guaranteed and predictable demi and battle points.

Furthermore, people who don't hit very much also take up an attacker slot without contributing to taking down the dragon, so if a lot of people are doing the hit-and-run thing, you're very likely to end up with no rewards at all because the dragons are more likely to end up fleeing than dying.

C. J. Burke
09-25-2009, 07:58 PM
If you're part of a dragon squad, concentrate on one at a time. You'll find enough.

If you're not, all I can say is that the most damage I did to any singe dragon gave me nothing because it fled. Granted, dragon squads can kill things quickly before you get a chance to unload more than once volley of stamina.