PDA

View Full Version : Game cards for MW?

wolfwing
02-26-2010, 02:09 AM
just saw that there are game cards you can buy from some stores apparently, does that mean maybe there will be game cards eventually for CA? Or completly different systems, sine I would actually buy game cards be easier then trying to purchase from paypal or such.

wolfwing
02-26-2010, 02:24 AM
Anyone else that would buy them if they had cards for CA? :>

Barnie
02-26-2010, 02:26 AM
I used a game card to purchase FP this month. One of the payment options in CA is Spare Change (an FB app). You can use a game card with it although I think there are only 2 kinds of cards they accept right now, not sure.

NerdAlert
02-26-2010, 02:26 AM
I'd probably just empty my accumulated change and see if I could get a card....or else CA would have such a negative sway on my life so I would rob a game store just for their cards. I would use them all on vanguard chests and still not be able to get lotus. I would realize that my life was spiraling downwards and there was nothing that I could do to fight it, so I would just waste my life away staring at my stamina bar and going "Oh...more BSI..MORE!!" until my body became emaciated and I died in front of my computer a sad and lonely death with only the image of Ambrosia there to comfort me.

wolfwing
02-26-2010, 02:27 AM
Oh? How does that work?