PDA

View Full Version : Have you seen the annoying orange?

Dragonomine
02-25-2010, 10:09 PM
lol I thought it was pretty funny. First time I saw it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InhbSdcNBZw

smokeytripod
02-25-2010, 10:27 PM
lol i like tht ;P

Mega-Douche
02-25-2010, 10:27 PM
lol I thought it was pretty funny. First time I saw it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InhbSdcNBZw

I could have made that immensely better. The dialogue is horrible.

Dragonomine
02-25-2010, 10:47 PM
I could have made that immensely better. The dialogue is horrible.

We can rebuild him... we have the power...

Mega-Douche
02-25-2010, 11:03 PM
We can rebuild him... we have the power...

I already thought of a dozen ways to make that "series" infinitely better. First off, I'd rid myself of the awkward dialogue. Second I might make it a bit more morbid.

I might have the opening a pealed orange that says "he told me to cut off my face and feed it to the worms. It seemed like a good idear at the time" to play off of the movie Hannibal.

I might have it filmed with night vision so the human emulates the monster from Cloverfield. I'd have an apple get scooped up screaming, the camera pans up to see the bottom of my face as I bite into the apple.

I might have NIN-Closer playing in the background with black and white footage as I mutilate fruit to play off of the movie Se7en

Or to be more original, I might have the fruit talk about how the good die young. A side character would be a veg. or fruit that lasts a long period of time, garlic for example. The garlic would be pessimistic and act like my kitchen is a post-apocalyptic world with nothing but decay and cannibalism (albeit this may play off of The Road or Book of Eli).

I didn't laugh when I watched the video. Their sense of humor must be above me. Not to mention the woman playing Passion Fruit annoys the crap out of me. She only gets YouTube views to see her tits. She is about as funny as breast cancer.

sarie
02-25-2010, 11:15 PM
it was amusing, but there are better things out there...

I'm just really critical cause i was bothered by the eyes on the fruit really. That's it. >.< I just don't like that it is so obvious they pasted the exact same eye beside each other on the fruit. I mean. Film two eyes... it won't kill you I promise!

Mega-Douche
02-25-2010, 11:27 PM
it was amusing, but there are better things out there...

I'm just really critical cause i was bothered by the eyes on the fruit really. That's it. >.< I just don't like that it is so obvious they pasted the exact same eye beside each other on the fruit. I mean. Film two eyes... it won't kill you I promise!

I am over-critical of them for other reasons...

1) they post A LOT of videos. A lot. All of the people involved. They want to be stars, but they clearly do not have talent. I suppose it doesn't take much talent to be stars these days though. If you look at tits-mcghee's videos (the chick's) you'll see how little talent she actually has. Perfect example is her "she-wolf" video. She might as well just be a softcore **** star.

2) they try to be funny. Being funny is a hit or miss, you can't always be on the ball... but these people seem to be OFF the ball quite a bit. Again, look at their other videos. Having awkward dialog and deeming it "annoying" isn't funny, it's stupid.

3) they circle jerk each other. These people amass together and think "yeah we're good because we're all friends, let's circle jerk". They delete every comment on their YouTube that criticizes them (even constructive criticism) and then circle jerk each other some more. You'd think with 3+ people working on a project of this magnitiude they'd get something right, but they didn't. They stole an idea (putting eyes on fruit isn't an original concept, not that anything is originaly these days) gave it WORSE dialog than the original, and now they feel super-good because they get a lot of views.

I'm not saying my videos on YouTube are better-Hell, all of my videos are inside-jokes, but I'm not delusional. People need to stop giving these douches praise.

Troublesome
02-25-2010, 11:27 PM
creepy yes, funny not so much.

But thanks for the link none-the-less.

Dragonomine
02-25-2010, 11:37 PM
Maybe we should all get together and take over youtube. mwahahaahaaa