PDA

View Full Version : The Brother Hood Recruiting Members

The Brother Hood
02-23-2010, 03:58 AM
We are recruiting members to The Brother Hood now, if you would like to join take in to consideration that we do not want people that do nothing but summon monsters, and do not help out with anyone else's. We are looking for a tight family of Brothers that work together as a team and do not fail. Don't join just to post your monster links and leave the group, don't post your monsters and not help with anyones else's. These type of people are frowned upon and disliked. To avoid people like this we have created a training camp to train people and introduce you into The Brother Hood. We will teach you how to fight as a team and how to work as one. You will have a requirement on a monster and if you pass there will be some other miner things to do, and then you will be accepted to the BHCA. we are not only a monster slayers.....we are The Brother Hood!

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=356154659787&ref=mf

If not for yourself, then for The Brother Hood!

mrwebb8825
02-27-2010, 03:07 AM
that likes to keep each others Elite Guard full as well as help with monsters.

I haven't summoned any monsters yet as I'm not strong enough to take them out alone. I pitch in all the help I can when asked but have now been screwed out of wasted Energy and Stamina by people asking for help and then not doing anything themselves so I don't get any loot for my efforts.

If your group is really different then I'm your man. Sign me up :cool:

The Brother Hood
03-11-2010, 04:48 AM
You are exactly the type of person we are looking for. You are on.

cdm
03-14-2010, 06:37 PM
lv 141 have done nothing but help people. summoned first world monster other day, epic fail

necroxp
03-15-2010, 02:36 AM
im very active a little too active that its sad lol...but I send gifts and always help on quests when asked and i dont just summon monsters over and over:)

The Brother Hood
03-15-2010, 04:22 AM
You are what we are looking for and i bet you will make ranks.

Also please post your profile link...

Mursilis
03-15-2010, 01:02 PM
No, don't post your profile links. Those don't belong here publicly. Either PM, or exchange through your group page but not here in the group section.

melnemac32
03-15-2010, 01:17 PM
Hi,

I'm interested in joining your group. I play castle age daily, and usually I rarely even post my own monsters I usually just help out with everyone elses. I started about a week ago and I'm already on level 49. :)

viknox
03-17-2010, 12:02 PM
Hey, Im 18lvl very soon to be 19th! I started playing 2 days ago and I have already helped for one orc king and one world Hydra. I have a soldier soon to be elite soldier Battle rank. Hope you are intrested in recruiting me :p

The Brother Hood
03-18-2010, 01:53 AM
Request to join and you will be trained at The Brother Hood Training Camp.......

Treachary
03-26-2010, 02:00 PM
Im fairly new to the game and am looking for a good group of people to play with and learn from.

winterwolf
03-26-2010, 05:18 PM
I sent a request...unless it's a boys only club then I'm out I guess :)

I help out as much as I can, currently don't have any of my own monstors and 5 other folks as well as 3 raids I'm helping in.

level 227 I believe. Up to you guys, but I do send gifts and help as much as I can. though I do summon my own monsters from time to time too.

denix
03-28-2010, 07:11 PM
im new in castle age,im just lv 67 but im very active...i can help hitting any monsters as long as i saw battle call...
to be honest,my main reason to join coz i need raise my army size...im bored with those people keep on invading me while on duel i can beat them....i disliked those only use army size to win me...
please add me,i can help anything,i swear for it..........

denix
03-28-2010, 07:32 PM
[QUOTE=denix;784296]im new in castle age,im just lv 68 but im very active...i can help hitting any monsters as long as i saw battle call...
to be honest,my main reason to join coz i need raise my army size...im bored with those people keep on invading me while on duel i can beat them....i disliked those only use army size to win me...
please add me,i can help anything,i swear for it..........
i help more than 20 monster missions by lv 68....and i will not stop to help or assist people........
http://apps.facebook.com/castle_age/...user=642943466
auto comfirm add link http://www.facebook.com/reqs.php#confirm_46755028429_0

Guy Fawkess
03-28-2010, 09:06 PM
These are my stats. Always equipped with vanquish.i think my stat set up shows what i like to do and that is kill kill kill and kill monsters! I am working on getting the moonfall amulet. already have Excalibur, Sword of redemption, Death Touch Gauntlets, Helm of Dragon Power, and the Holy Plate. I have a lot of the top equipment and i will only become stronger

Level 126 and about to level in about 5 hours when i log next.

Max Energy

Max Stamina

384 (+20)
Attack

37 (-25)
Defense

Max Health

Cazze
03-29-2010, 10:33 AM
hi
im looking for people to help with battles and i am willing to help others. its annoying when i help everyone but few people help back in return.

Calvinius
03-29-2010, 05:21 PM
Hi, I'm a newer Player who understands how to be a Teamplayer! I sent a request to join the group's homepage.

*My only concern is that my present Army size is smaller <Just started> ... Under 50 atm ... I'm working on it. Thanks for your consideration.

CoreLeone
03-29-2010, 07:15 PM
Currently Level 59/60 Champion at this writing. Still rollin' with the Deathrune blade as my primary weapon, and Celesta is my sexy general for the time being. I tend to keep my Elite Guards full, so you have to be pretty quick to get on it.

Lisa Johnson
03-31-2010, 05:34 PM
Hi, I am lvl 148, always assisting others and fighting others battles gladly!I rarely summon monsters because when I do I get very little help even though I have an army of over 300 and am an admin for ca-thh. Your group sounds like the kind of group I set out to find and will gladly leave the other group and most of my army if needed to join. What say you?

Jonde
04-01-2010, 04:28 AM
Hey I would love to join and help with monsters.

starwalker
04-01-2010, 02:24 PM
lvl 35, i juz screwed myself up by summoning the hydra. pls advice.

demon hunter
04-03-2010, 07:00 PM
yeah im new to this forum stuff but ive been playing castle age for months and i rarely get help from friends on monsters. so ive stopped helping them out. would love to join this group.

SorryN00b
04-03-2010, 10:17 PM
LvL 67 Champ.
You'll glad to accept me to join your ranks. Soon a darkness will rise above the weaks. :D First Brother Hood Rhyme xD (Maybe)

RBACHERT
04-03-2010, 11:22 PM
I sent in a request to be added. I rarely call monsters myself, usually am too busy helping everyone else. getting a little discouraged that when I do call a monster I can't get any help. I'm level 221

PreheatedAcorn
06-15-2010, 07:31 AM
Im in this group its a great group....

OrcKiller88
06-15-2010, 01:41 PM
Hey, im lvl 10 and very soon im im lvl 11.I have a Acolyte. I need help by some bosses an orc king and an dragon. I started playing today. Hope you are interested to recrute me. :)

Prince of Lies
06-15-2010, 02:43 PM
I am interested in your group....

Thanks

thesh01
06-15-2010, 05:11 PM
Hi im interested in joing this group. how do i go about doing it?

The Skulduggery
06-15-2010, 06:01 PM
if ur looking for a great member to join then look no further.ill ace ur training camp,hell ill make it look easy. contact me on how to join at

Dark Cormyr
06-16-2010, 08:38 PM
Is this group still going? I clicked the link in the first post but it just takes me to FB, not to a group.

I need a group to join that bands together to take monsters out speedily - fed up of getting into monster battles that take forever to finish because either nobody else posts CTA's or nobody else clicks. Very rarely summon as I get very little help from my army, apart from the odd dozen maybe who are always there :) So if I do join there are plenty of the larger monster battles I can summon if needed.

I'm level 235/6/7? ish..somewhere round there anyway and play every day.

Hope to hear from someone ;)

wookiemade5000
06-18-2010, 12:27 AM
i would like to join, i am a dedicated CA player im lvl 103

coldnovembre
06-18-2010, 02:51 AM
I am looking for a group to join. I tried to join DSC, even added a tag, which I will remove asap. I got no reply from DSC after 2 attempts, and while I am not putting them down, I am just ready to join with people who are serious about killing monsters AND are more readily available with pertinent concerns like joining...lol. I am level 72 or 73 now, I think.. I pretty much just like to fight monsters, tho I have battled and quested a bit. I have 100 plus stamina, 140 energy and I think, decent attack for my level. I help out whenever I am asked and don't spread myself too thin, so I can really help whoever I'm fighting for. And as for the training, I am very trainable. If you are interested in recruiting me, lemme know who to pm with my profile link. Thanx :)

coldnovembre
06-18-2010, 05:52 PM
Hey, if noone answers us in a few more days, why don't we start a new group! I, for one, am very interested in just getting into a group that helps each other out. I will be loyal and dependable! Reply to this and lemme know if you'd like to, and one of us can maybe start a new thread and organize.

On the other hand, if brotherhood receives us, that will be wonderful, too.

jeremy1081
06-18-2010, 06:45 PM
just started a few days ago and love it. I have 15 monsters on my list that belong to my small army(none of which are mine) and I help them daily.

Let me know what I need to do, thanks.

coldnovembre
06-19-2010, 04:52 AM
Joined a group! But thanx anyway brotherhood. :)

James Smith
06-19-2010, 05:08 PM
I am looking for a group to join up with.I do alot of quest and Duels.I help out all my friends when in need as well as send my family daily Gifts.I am lvl 20 with very few members in my group.I am looking to grow with a group of People That look at each other as Family.Please if anyone wants a great helper or just a Friend That is me.Thanks

coldnovembre
06-19-2010, 09:33 PM
Castle Age Rockers III...or (CAR III), they don't have any requirements except you help others with their monsters, too.

Diamondbreaker
06-21-2010, 10:58 PM
This group sounds like one I'd want to join. I'm lvl 33, but I made the mistake of getting all my first realm quests to rank 4 before going to realm 2... So I'm weaker than I should be most likely :( . I haven't been playing that long either, so I'm not entirely sure how the whole friend list, battles, and recruitment thing works... But I'm sure I'll learn that :) . Hope I get invited ;)

seanvirgil
06-22-2010, 09:25 AM
I like Castle age alot than my previous game, but i need a group that will hunt monster and finish it,coz ive been helping alot of guys asking for help then in the end all my stamina is wasted because the monster fled.
but i dont know if you like my way of distributing my stat point, which i put all
in defense, in short defensive invader... pls let me know if i will be accepted and im willing to take the test....heres my link .........

thanks

smc9016
06-22-2010, 03:21 PM
Hi, i just made my account today, so im not that high in lvl yet, but i am an active FB game player lol, i will be a positive, helpful member any way that I can be..

angela.smith85
06-22-2010, 04:32 PM
I have constantly been helping people on there monsters and i am always publishing for elite guard but I have never gotten a full guard and im level 109 with 133 army. I need some help.. please let me join

BigDigz
06-22-2010, 05:43 PM
Hey, I would like to join The Brother Hood. I like being able to help out others with their monsters as much as I do mine if not more, less pressure that way. However, I can't seem to be able to get to the group page for more information on joining. If you could help me out I'd greatly appreciate it!

Sermand
06-23-2010, 01:16 AM
I just started playing this game a day ago but im already just a few exp points shyof lvl 15 and i would love to join your group. I'm all about teamwork and getting the goals that need to be met accomplished. Please get back at me asap, thanks!

Thunter
06-23-2010, 01:20 AM
I am a new player, I'm lvl 12 and have a lot of questions about the game. I play everyday and need help. I've only summoned a couple of monsters and I will help anyway I can.

The Brother Hood
06-23-2010, 07:08 PM
Everyone that would like into the BHCA join this group...http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=356154659787&ref=mf

I will try to get things rolling ASAP

lubu9
06-24-2010, 07:29 AM
erm well im not sure wether i qualify but usualy i focus on one or two monsters if possible and i help CTA for my frens and post thier monsters on forums to get more help...and i dont rly summon monsters of my own as im not really confident

White Mike
07-03-2010, 12:48 AM
i play daily and i help others but im making a new facebook so im starting over in castle age i play it like 24-7 so ill get back to were i was prety quick

Torauk
07-03-2010, 02:26 AM
Hello :) I would like to join your group, I'm a helpful person who would like to have a relatively steady number of monsters to help kill. I'm a level 169 high general. Not sure on where to go from here but if you could contact me that would be great.

Trachmyr
07-04-2010, 04:48 PM
Request to join and you will be trained at The Brother Hood Training Camp.......

Hello, I'm a level 90 Knight, I had 18 army members from friends, but 10 have quite playing. I have just started monsters of my own, have been helping friends battle theirs. Would love to join to build my amy up so I can play effectively.:)

cilschne
07-05-2010, 07:06 PM
Please consider having me as a member. I have helped many others with monsters, only to have my own monster quests fail. I have seen other CTA's fail because the caller does not do much to help their own cause.

I am a level 189 and play every day. Will send PM with FB address.

Thanks.

Razalian
07-06-2010, 12:10 PM
I am an active player. Gift daily. Assist/CTA on other summons.

En. - 230

Stam. - 150

Atk. - 160

Def. - 152

Wanted to test out a group. Seems like it'll work.

PixelatedHero
07-06-2010, 03:48 PM
I would love to join your group. I just today found out that there are even Castle Age 'guilds' or 'groups'. This one seems to be the best for my type of play. I gift everyday, and pretty much just started playing Castle Age seriously. I'm lvl 38. I'd love to start training lol

PH0B0S
07-06-2010, 10:58 PM
I also would like to join The Brother Hood, if you guys are still recruting ?

Why now, since this topic isnt quite new ?
Because im sick and tired of players who join raid / boss, do like 200k on Hydra and they stay like that, keeping the place that someone else could take and help.

Why The Brother Hood ?
I like the idea of TBH, the first post and whats in it, made me almost sure, that this is the clan i would like to be in.

What can i offer to TBH ?
I can offer my help to all the TBH members with any monsters / raids since i dont care much what i kill, as long as i have right people with me to do the job :)

My lvl: 180
CA addiction lvl: daily player but i dont think that i will ever donate

Something ive missed, or u want to know ? Pm me with your questions asap :)

xaphan13
07-07-2010, 06:07 PM
i'm interested in joining your group. I'm level 70+ and a daily player/gifter please pm me if your interested thanks.

NickFrenzy
07-08-2010, 06:01 AM
I am very much interested in joining your guild.

I enjoy helping with slaying monsters that others have summoned, I am just frustrated that the same respect is not afforded to me when I summon monsters.

I am a lvl 108 daily player and your guild seems like a good fit for me. Please let me know if you are still recruiting, etc.

Sacred Smurf
07-08-2010, 07:43 AM
i've been playing castle age alot lately, i only have 6 in my army. wish to have more to recieve and send gifts out to. im lvl 26 (low but i i have leveled up fast in the last 3 days).. i would like to help others with summoning monsters and elite guards when they need it.

micah tatum
07-08-2010, 10:24 PM
Newer, but daily player. Able to understand game mechanics, able to catch on to tactics well. Looking to join a group of gamers out for a good time, cause it ain't fun if you ain't winnin. Page acceptance has been in stasis for about a week, please advise if group still exist. Thanks in advance.

The Fat Alaskan
07-08-2010, 11:16 PM
Wow, this is the most convienent way to pick up less than lvl 10 players. The best apprentice program ever.... why didnt i think this up.;)

ForeverSlain
07-09-2010, 02:01 AM
Yeah i jus started and im at level 10. I jus need help in knowing what to do and i need an army.

PH0B0S
07-09-2010, 09:03 PM
Almost 48h have passed and i didnt get any response, so im withdrawing my application.

Raymond54
07-11-2010, 04:47 AM
I would like to join the Brotherhood so that I will learn how to kill monsters. Am level 36. Daily gifter.:p

micah tatum
07-11-2010, 10:08 PM
If the brotherhood doesn't respond soon I will have to sacrifice my firstborn child. Then you will all be baby killers, and that is not kewl. Seriously though, got a lot of potential recruits posting here. Might as well take advantage of it.:eek:

darkmanx1
07-11-2010, 11:35 PM
I just requested to join - level 169 Centurion/Lieutanant.I am daily player and i would love to help as much as i can.

nafoibot
07-13-2010, 10:40 PM
LvL 101 Daily Player, Daily Gifter, and I don't mind helping out when I can.

Cade Bloodaxe
07-16-2010, 05:39 PM
Level 176 Baron/Lieutenant. Loves killing and fighting monsters.

Raymond54
07-17-2010, 03:30 AM
Its been a few days since I first applied. I haven't received any response from your group since? If this is an indication of HOW FAST YOUR RESPONSE TO A CALL OF ARMS IS.... then count me out!:confused::confused:

myjspec
07-18-2010, 06:48 PM
I would like to be part of the brotherhood. I am 93rd lvl not a summoner just a fighter. don't like to take on more than 1 monster at a time. Would like to make my army larger than 35 as well. Thank you.

Supernatural
07-18-2010, 11:52 PM
lvl 300
daily player
1k energy
380 stamima
600 atck
i dont summon, i just kill what is needed
i req to join to your fb grp

leeqf
07-19-2010, 07:37 AM
lvl 174, summon 2 or 3 monsters before. but failed. only concentrate on helping others with their monsters now.

Hope i can play my part in your team. cheers!

Raymond54
07-26-2010, 03:25 AM
Last july 15, I first applied with your group. It is now July 26 and I still haven't received any formal reply from your group.:confused: Therefore, I formally withdraw my application. I have already applied with another, far better group and have been accepted as a member of their group within 24hrs. For your information. Thank you!:(