PDA

View Full Version : Gifting Suggestion/idea

red82supra
09-23-2009, 02:43 PM
I'm sure a lot of people think it so I figured I would throw it out there. Being able to only gift a set amount of people kinda stinks cause then your playing favorites if you have a big crew. So I was thinking a Gift all button or something similar in nature should be added so you can give each person in your crew/army 1 gift per day. It would make it fair and easier for people with large crews to gift people. Just a thought :)

Mursilis
09-23-2009, 02:51 PM
I believe the number of gifts you can send a day is a Facebook limitation, not something the CA developers put in on their own.

KriXtreme
09-23-2009, 08:16 PM
I believe the number of gifts you can send a day is a Facebook limitation, not something the CA developers put in on their own.

Yes and no.
Gifts that one can send true facebook are limited, but that doesn't mean that devs can't make a internal gifting sistem, but that could slowdown servers, but it can be done, one way or another...

The question is, "should it be done?" not "can it be done?" because this will influence the game.

"Gift all"feature might caus that one person to get 500+ gifts a day, the sistem would need to be automatized(nobody wants to click 500 times to celect gifts), so it would just pop a message that you got xyz gifts.