PDA

View Full Version : Need help bout item!

xBERNARDxD
02-16-2010, 07:04 AM
How to get Star Metal?

Sukra
07-20-2014, 07:27 PM
try mephistopheles

kenster
07-21-2014, 01:46 PM
Noob, he needs to summon more Azrael's

Eagleonacliff
07-21-2014, 01:56 PM
Been giving junk advice since I started the game Kenster- just look at my first posts- giving me junk advice about generals then, now giving this guy junk advice on monsters-

Bernard- goto castleage wiki on web- search star fire- you'll get all your answers there you need- you should download that app as it's a great tool for the game- informs of epic drops in monsters such as thresholds for epic drops- as well as info on generals, and much much
more- it's the best tool for information/ here we find some with great information and advice but there- with all that info and a little time you can build your character the best unique way you deem to be fit

Good Luck

Red Queen Kitty
07-21-2014, 02:01 PM
Considering Bernard posted this is 2010 I think he either got it by now or gave up entirely.

Eagleonacliff
07-21-2014, 02:16 PM
Whoops, didn't read date- lol

Kenster, I'll save you the time for looking up quote

Here it is
Three letters dude, ABG

Always Buy Gorlak, a must for every serious CA player.

That was you when I asked the best generals to buy in oracle

Errr- thanks for letting me know other players that he's full of junk advice- I thought most were honest on here- not wanting people to waste time or money- what a dream that was- have aged only 2-3 years since then but my pessimism and question of humanity has Gratly changed fr your sort of person- now I believe the opposite- now I think most people are liars until they achieve my reflect and I can than accept to trust them- So I guess overall with people as yourself I should say thanks- you really are one of many to help me open my eyes

It's odd how much you can learn to change with age- in 3 years and questions over more years I've become somewhat bitter- I'm 39 soon, and have come to understand the world gets it's way and power stems from manipulation and lies- Sad it is, and has jaded me- but society has proved my point

kenster
07-21-2014, 02:45 PM
Considering Bernard posted this is 2010 I think he either got it by now or gave up entirely.
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d61/lostluck_personal/misc/itsatrap.jpg

Whoops, didn't read date- lol

Kenster, I'll save you the time for looking up quote

Here it is
Three letters dude, ABG

Always Buy Gorlak, a must for every serious CA player.

That was you when I asked the best generals to buy in oracle

Errr- thanks for letting me know other players that he's full of junk advice- I thought most were honest on here- not wanting people to waste time or money- what a dream that was- have aged only 2-3 years since then but my pessimism and question of humanity has Gratly changed fr your sort of person- now I believe the opposite- now I think most people are liars until they achieve my reflect and I can than accept to trust them- So I guess overall with people as yourself I should say thanks- you really are one of many to help me open my eyes

It's odd how much you can learn to change with age- in 3 years and questions over more years I've become somewhat bitter- I'm 39 soon, and have come to understand the world gets it's way and power stems from manipulation and lies- Sad it is, and has jaded me- but society has proved my point
I have never been more honest than I am in Off Topic or in that particular quote. I am completely bummed out about not having Gorlok.
Also, cool story bro.

kenster
07-21-2014, 02:46 PM
Been giving junk advice since I started the game Kenster- just look at my first posts- giving me junk advice about generals then, now giving this guy junk advice on monsters-
I'm not gonna lie, this hurts. I come on here with best intent, and this is how you see me?

zserg
07-21-2014, 04:13 PM
And now Gorlak is limited. I bet you're kicking yourself for NOT buying him, way back then right?

Sukra
07-21-2014, 04:14 PM
who's gorlak? :confused:

zserg
07-21-2014, 04:14 PM
The bestest CA general ever. He increases like 5 stats or something.

Sukra
07-21-2014, 04:16 PM
hmm......i thought kilgore was the best....... :p

zserg
07-21-2014, 04:16 PM
Kilgore only increase stam.

Sukra
07-21-2014, 04:18 PM
pics or it didn't happen

Fat CaT
07-21-2014, 04:20 PM
thanks for letting me know other players that he's full of junk advice-

Junk advice? From Kenster?!

Dude, Kenster's the only sane person here in the forum.

Sukra
07-21-2014, 04:24 PM
....... and have come to understand the world gets it's way and power stems from manipulation and lies- Sad it is, and has jaded me- but society has proved my point

yes....we gotta deal with it or be miserable and alone

kenster
07-22-2014, 09:40 AM
Junk advice? From Kenster?!

Dude, Kenster's the only sane person here in the forum.
Thank you Fat Cat

You da real MVP

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/015/528/Kevin_durant_speech.png

kenster
07-22-2014, 09:41 AM
The bestest CA general ever. He increases like 5 stats or something.
Dude, Strider is also pretty awesome. Extra gold, that can never be bad.