PDA

View Full Version : Helm of Dragon Power completed.

Darren
09-22-2009, 03:08 PM
30 attack / 30 defence Helmet.

Luxor The Moonprince
09-22-2009, 03:10 PM
So - an Epic Duel item.

Well done on that. You are 1st.

Headless
09-22-2009, 03:11 PM
That's all? Hm. For the work involved in getting one and what you need to give up, I would expect something at least as good as the upper demi rewards. Oh well, I still like bashing dragons.

Caitir Eavan
Nice one :)

Mursilis
Nice job!

Sounds like an addition of the stats for the individual pieces. Not bad at all, definitely useful for dueling and defense against duelers. Or if you want to be crazy, equipping your army with them.

Any way to get a picture?

Headless
09-22-2009, 03:16 PM
Actually I take it back - not as good as say a Moonfall Amulet or Sword of Redemption, but still by far the best helm in the game. So, gratz!

Vindicator
09-22-2009, 03:28 PM
And it doesn't take 40 days to get! Can you get more than one helm? Is the formula/recipe still available?

Darren
09-22-2009, 03:38 PM
I now have zero of each of the pieces. I can however go out and collect more. The combine button is still there too but weather it would a) let me combine them if I collected 4 more b) let me bring it to battle if I did make another one; is for someone else to find out. I am going to concentrate on 20000 wins and getting the top rank.

desmond3008
09-22-2009, 07:47 PM
wow congratulation,

rosie823
09-22-2009, 08:14 PM
How did you manage to get all 4 pieces? I have summoned a dragon, delivered the killing blow to a dragon and was in the top 3 for damage points on another and I haven't been able to get one?

Also, does anyone know what happens if you summon a dragon and don't kill it in time?

Mursilis
09-22-2009, 08:47 PM
Also, does anyone know what happens if you summon a dragon and don't kill it in time?

Nothing, it just flies away and leaves you in peace (not pieces).

Anon
09-22-2009, 09:42 PM
Nice helm.

I need 2 more pieces...hopefully soon.

Darren
09-22-2009, 11:11 PM
@rosie823
The piece you get depends on the colour of the dragon. I imagine the %age chance to drop is based on the %age damage you inflict. ( with possible other factors )
There is no guarentee of a drop from any dragon, the summoner, the final killer or the top killer.
I took 90% of a green one with 40 hours to go on the clock. I dealt 400 000 to a gold one. The largest chunk to a blue. I took on several red dragons and in the end picked up the piece with a couple of hundred thousand damage.
I picked dragons wisely and stuck to them. It took a lot of stamina.... before the power attack ( nice touch )

Darren
09-23-2009, 01:12 AM
There are groups of top players out there that need low level players who can summon green, blue and gold, dragons. Get in with them now and the rewards for you will be huge. They all want the pieces of the Helm of Dragon Power.
For example, if you get in with a group of 20 high level players ( who can only summon red dragons ) in return for you summoning blue dragons ( when they are ready ) they will do most of the slaying and you get excellent rewards. 20 high level red players will need possibly 20 or more blue dragons.
There are groups forming out there in Facebook now. Offer your services and watch the spoils roll in.

dreamsfolly
09-23-2009, 04:41 AM
Is there a way to tell what color dragon you'll be summoning before you actually summon it? I've been in on multiple kills but have yet to create a dragon of my own (I have more then enough to summon one whenever).

I'm looking at my monster tab and the option to summon my own dragon shows a red dragon on the banner. Does this mean I can and will only summon reds or is that just a generic picture everyone has to begin with?

I originally thought that hatching a dragon would always be a random color. Otherwise I would have thought they'd put in black dragons and then whatever diety a person was under would determine the dragon color able to be summoned.

Anon
09-23-2009, 04:53 AM
Woot, did 600k dmg to a red and finally got that piece.

1 more left needed from a gold. =)

Darren
09-23-2009, 10:07 AM
I don't know the break down of levels but over level 80 it looks like you will summon a red. The lowest level will summon a green. I think I read
Green 1 to 20
Frost 21 to 59
Gold 60 to 79
Red 80 up

tsukiyomi
09-23-2009, 11:50 AM
congrats on the item. what a juicy helm x__x

btw i was around 78 when i summoned a red one.
but the breakdown seems real close

Darren
09-23-2009, 06:57 PM
Anyone else close to completion ?

Anon
09-23-2009, 07:24 PM
I am on the gold now and have done nearly 1million dmg so hopefully I get my last piece.

lulu
09-23-2009, 08:39 PM
I'm incredibly grateful that the killing of my dragon is going so well, and that I've been able to help kill several other dragons. But I'm afraid I'm going to slight somebody who is helping me, or whom I've offered to help because it's really hard to find everybody's dragons. If somebody shows up as having attacked on your behalf, you can click on them, go to their Castle Age page, then click onto their main facebook page. But if they're active, you may have to scroll and scroll and scroll until you find their call to arms...and perhaps that'll lead you to a friend they're helping and not their dragon at all...and maybe they don't have a dragon.

I apologize to anyone I've slighted or may slight, and if I had a better way to do this, I would. But I think some improvements could be made in this regard. You OUGHT to be able to find somebody's dragon from visiting their Castle Age page.

Anon
09-23-2009, 09:51 PM
You have created Helm of Dragon Power through alchemy!

Helm of Dragon Power 30 Attack 30 Defense
Owned: 1

Droidlover
09-23-2009, 09:55 PM
What are the stats for the individual pieces of the Dragon Helm?

Dragon Talon
Dragon Scale
Wall of Fire
Jewel of Fire

javaguru
09-23-2009, 10:10 PM
What are the stats for the individual pieces of the Dragon Helm?

Dragon Talon
Dragon Scale
Wall of Fire
Jewel of Fire

The wall of fire is a 7/7 spell.

tigg
09-23-2009, 10:55 PM
help me kill my dragon

Darren
09-23-2009, 11:03 PM
Congratulations. Looks good doesn't it ? I have not taken mine off since I won it.... the wife thinks I am a bit weird though.

Darren
09-23-2009, 11:05 PM
help me kill my dragon

Not sure why you would think this thread is a good place to ask for help. Try the specific dragon slaying facebook groups. They are very organised with dedicated teams offering coordinated team effort. I know of at leats 6 groups.

Droidlover
09-24-2009, 01:54 AM
I have heard that the pieces of the dragon helm don't get handed out for every dragon killed. But...when they do get handed out, is it randomly? or are they awarded to the person dealing the most damage? Just wondering.

javaguru
09-24-2009, 03:20 AM
I have heard that the pieces of the dragon helm don't get handed out for every dragon killed. But...when they do get handed out, is it randomly? or are they awarded to the person dealing the most damage? Just wondering.

I've been a major player in six dragon slayings and four of those I was the top damage dealer. I got two walls of fire, both from when I wasn't the top damage dealer. In one I was #2 and the other I was #9.

Kjeldor
09-26-2009, 03:55 AM
i got one pc for being top dmg

Phalarus
09-26-2009, 04:39 AM
i got a DS when i was top 5 damager, but i also landed the killing hit, so i thought that was what did it.

Kjeldor
09-26-2009, 04:42 AM
come to think of it i think i got the ds when i landed the final hit as well

Luxor The Moonprince
09-26-2009, 09:37 AM
Got lots of spare bits from Reds Iv killed...

Cant seem to get a drop from a Gold to save my life...

Major
09-26-2009, 09:51 AM
come to think of it i think i got the ds when i landed the final hit as well

From memory
Emerald - earned the Dragon Helm piece when I slayed it
Frost - earned the Dragon Helm piece when I slayed it
Gold - didn't earn one from slaying a dragon, but earned one when someone else slayed it (I think I wasn't damage leader either when I got the Dragon Helm piece)

I'm now trying for the Red Dragon Helm....