PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Hunter looking for Dragon

Robg54
09-22-2009, 02:32 PM
I want to kill another dragon. None of my "army" that I can find has a dragon fight still in the early stages.

ANyone want to summon a dragon and want some dedicated help to increase the liklihood of success?

Caitir Eavan
09-22-2009, 02:37 PM
I don't want to summon a dragon... but I had one once, it fled *lol* I thanked everybody who fought mine and left them a comment to say let me know when you summon a dragon so I can come and help. They'll then get back to you when they first start theirs and you can help them quite nicely :)

Samuel Clemens
09-22-2009, 02:52 PM
If you want to fight dragons... The DSU sounds right for you! Check the sig for the link.

lastnluv
09-22-2009, 05:56 PM
Summond my first dragon this morning & got the Frost Dragon... there are only two of us battling it so any help would be appreciated!buf=1[/url]

I want to kill another dragon. None of my "army" that I can find has a dragon fight still in the early stages.

ANyone want to summon a dragon and want some dedicated help to increase the liklihood of success?

Grande Coglioni
09-22-2009, 06:36 PM

Send me a facebook invite to join your Army, please help slay my dragon

MurphySeven
09-23-2009, 01:38 AM

Join the United Order of Dragon Raiders. We kill em one at a time. We are always looking for fresh meat to help slay these beasts.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/United-Order-of-Dragon-Raiders/161222641070?ref=mf