PDA

View Full Version : Leveler-Build - Need help

Melladin
02-11-2010, 03:55 PM
Hi all, this is my first post on this forum.
I'm a 261 L.Commander and this is my stats:

Energy: 1120
Stamina: 252
Attack: 304
Defense: 28

My question is concerning leveling speed. With this build usually when I lvlup i complete 56 times the 20/35 quest, and of course i spend all stamina on a mob.
After that, I'm around at 700 point from next lvl, it means around an entire day.
Is this a good way to level?
I've completed all influences in the game, and now i'm confused about where i have to spend the point when i lvlup.
Can you help me explaining me the reasons?

Thanks a lot!!!

PS: Atlantis haven't influences and under-quests?

Dragonomine
02-11-2010, 04:12 PM
There are several monsters/sieges not that badly need energy. They would welcome you with open arms.

shinryuu
02-11-2010, 04:14 PM
it's good but way too good :D
i think you have too much energy there

ender4
02-11-2010, 04:34 PM
if you want to start enjoying the game, rather than just levelling up for the sake of levelling up...

i would:

increase Attack to 600 (eventually to 1000)
increase defence to 400 (eventually to 500)
increase stamina to 288.

Don't put anymore stats in Energy!

ender4
02-11-2010, 04:36 PM
in fact, seeing that you have so much energy, you probably want to fortify on monster battles instead of attacking....

so put all extra stat point solely into defence until you get to 1000 defence.

Ahmulag Ra
02-11-2010, 05:06 PM
in fact, seeing that you have so much energy, you probably want to fortify on monster battles instead of attacking....

so put all extra stat point solely into defence until you get to 1000 defence.

That would be pretty sick! :eek:

I agree that this is the way to go!

newcar
02-11-2010, 08:41 PM
Disregard the defense noobs. You'll end up doing junk for damage on all but 5/18 monster battles. 1 dark legion and 4 serpent types. The serpents wont die by defending alone so, even those 4 barely count. You may already deal enough damage to suit yourself in monster battles though.

I would get over the 200 defense threshold though. I've read other places once you pass 200 defense you start to heal for massive amounts. Make use of your high stamina to hunt dragons for favor points. Use favor points on energy refills so you can level faster and raise your attack and defense to whatever levels make you feel all warm and fuzzy.

As long as you're having fun, i think your build is fantastic. 1120 energy. crazy!

PlzDieQuick
02-12-2010, 03:00 AM
Now put all that energy on monsters of course...
As far as what to add your stat points to... I'd just work on your stamina... if your only a L.Commander you can bounce that up fairly nice by getting a decent army and invading people.

In the lower 100's ... I'm a general, and working on the same stats at you have except swapping energy with stamina.

AzerothJr
02-12-2010, 05:03 AM
His stats are nearly the same as mine.
Just i had far less atk and def and more stamina.
But i guess, its about what you like and prefer doing.
For me i prefer energy over stamina coz i won't need to spend 1hr trying to finish off all my stamina on a single or few monster and having to level and redo that all over again. Its very time constraint when you had over 500stamina to spend after each level up.
But yes, i do feel good coz i achieve my goal to level up to 200 in 1.5months time.
Yes there might be limitations to the targets, but who cares. You just want to enjoy what is best suits you.
If you had lots of time, then feel free to go for stamina more.
I just felt its a pain in the ass to spend those 500stamina everytime i level up and having the need to wait 2sec or 3sec delay after each hit.
But energy is far better coz of no delay and easily can be spend with just 15mins if connection is fast even with over 1k energy.