02-11-2010, 03:02 AM
Because of the new land? :D

FrostByte
02-11-2010, 03:02 AM
Now thats making me Castle Age Baron! :D

Troll
02-11-2010, 03:03 AM
as it states above

Dude we all have days were we can't help feel like ****. You know what I mean.

You wake up and you're like this day is going to suck!

shinryuu
02-11-2010, 03:03 AM
too much paying FP? ;)

Troll
02-11-2010, 03:04 AM
too much paying FP? ;)

Quiet you before I wang slap you!

shinryuu
02-11-2010, 03:06 AM
of course you are :D
carry on carry on

Troll
02-11-2010, 03:06 AM
of course you are :D
carry on carry on

I made a blank topic :D

shinryuu
02-11-2010, 03:09 AM
yeah you are
this sub forum is heaven ya know LoL :D

Troll
02-11-2010, 03:09 AM
yeah you are
this sub forum is heaven ya know LoL :D

Oh lawd I'm in heaven :D I love me spam!

Daenerys Targaryen
02-11-2010, 03:11 AM
... Your blank one somehow forced me to log out. I don't know how...or why.

Troll
02-11-2010, 03:11 AM
... Your blank one somehow forced me to log out. I don't know how...or why.

Because I can haxors? I haven't a clue :P

shinryuu
02-11-2010, 03:14 AM
ohhhh this is so sweet, we have a serious person in here :D
don't bother to take this serious pal, relax and have fun! :cool:

Troll
02-11-2010, 03:14 AM
ohhhh this is so sweet, we have a serious person in here :D
don't bother to take this serious pal, relax and have fun! :cool:

Dae isn't serious :) don't worry :eyerolls:

Icewolf822
02-11-2010, 03:15 AM
Because of the new land? :D

because my computer is so slow today or everyone keeps attacking me

Daenerys Targaryen
[noparse]She shrugs her shoulders[ /noparse] Didn't really wanna have to shrug. I'm okay letting it be pretend.

Troll
because my computer is so slow today or everyone keeps attacking me

Oh do you have extra **** running in the background?

Jehann
02-11-2010, 01:00 PM
I'm having a bad day because someone who should know better decided to act like a petty bureaucrat at work. 3 days wasted. :mad:

Where's the bar in here?

Dragonomine
02-11-2010, 04:35 PM
Take a xanax and go back to bed.

Troll
02-11-2010, 04:36 PM

I can agree with this mmmm!

Jehann
02-11-2010, 06:21 PM

drug free workplace :(

Did I mention the $5000 of summer income I'm not going to be allowed to make now?:mad:

Lady MousePotato
02-11-2010, 06:30 PM
drug free workplace :(

Did I mention the $5000 of summer income I'm not going to be allowed to make now?:mad:

Because you can't sell drugs at work...?

Zebra
02-11-2010, 06:46 PM
My toilet has been flooding with soap bubbles every night at 11pm pacific for the past month. The soap foams over the toilet onto the floor. Anything that comes up from the toilet touches feces stuck in the pipes and sprays the black scum all over my toilet and floor. I contacted maintenance about this every night for the past month. Every night I have to call them multiple times because it takes them 2 hours to get here. By the time they get here I only have 5 hours until I either go to work or class.

They keep telling me that the soap bubbles are from people using "the wrong kind of detergent". I'm not an idiot; I know that the soap is from laundry detergent, I have no understanding of how it gets all over my bathroom floor unless the laundry machines have pipes that cross with my toilet.

They keep telling me "at least your toilet isn't connected to the main line and poop isn't spraying on the floor" well poop IS spraying on the floor. Your inability to see miniscule pieces of **** on the floor doesn't mean it is not there, you sperm-addicted tampon-residue.

I am irate. I am not a "polished" man; I am not a "gentleman". The only way I know how to solve my problems involves a raised voice and intimidation. Neither of these work in Southern California, land of the lawsuit.

omegawulph
02-11-2010, 07:03 PM
I made a blank topic :D

I posted in your blank topic.

mith
02-11-2010, 07:27 PM
They keep telling me that the soap bubbles are from people using "the wrong kind of detergent". I'm not an idiot; I know that the soap is from laundry detergent, I have no understanding of how it gets all over my bathroom floor unless the laundry machines have pipes that cross with my toilet.

I am not a plumber.

Washing machines spew large amounts of water during their rinse and spin cycles. If your main sewer line is not clear or drains slowly, this large amount of water will back up into any pipes it can find.

In our house, the main line backs up into a drain in the basement. If this drain were not there, it would back up into the next available opening, which is the ground floor toilet. The next likely exit is the bathroom sink next to that toilet.

I am not a plumber.

omegawulph
02-11-2010, 07:30 PM
I am not a plumber.

Washing machines spew large amounts of water during their rinse and spin cycles. If your main sewer line is not clear or drains slowly, this large amount of water will back up into any pipes it can find.

In our house, the main line backs up into a drain in the basement. If this drain were not there, it would back up into the next available opening, which is the ground floor toilet. The next likely exit is the bathroom sink next to that toilet.

I am not a plumber.

Are you a doctor by chance? ... Damn it Jim!

Anyways my friends basement does the same and I once had a friend whom would find random things floating in her toilet. One day she finally called maintenance for the apartment building she lived in. It turns out that the guy upstairs liked to flush random things down his toilet and for some reason they came back up into her toilet.

I am not a plumber either.

Zebra
02-11-2010, 07:32 PM
I am not a plumber.

I am not a plumber.

I already know why it happens. I am former military, I all-but mastered toilets and plumbing as a private. What I don't understand is why they are lackadaisy in the maintenance office. Of course, I walked there myself about 20 minutes ago and told them to fix it immediately. They complied. I shouldn't have to walk there, stare them in the eyes, and explain to them that I want 1/4 discount on my rent this month, but I have to. This is the world we live in, and unless I said anything about it, I wouldn't be getting a discount right now. People walk all over you until you force them to stop.

I hate complaining (they taught me to shut my mouth and stop complaining in the military) but in the civilian world if you don't complain, you get nothing.

mith
02-11-2010, 07:36 PM
I'm not a doctor either, just explaining that nothing I say should be taken as the word of someone who deal with toilets or plumbing professionally.

Zebra
02-11-2010, 07:37 PM
I'm not a doctor either, just explaining that nothing I say should be taken as the word of someone who deal with toilets or plumbing professionally.

Oh, I thought you were Dr. Manhattan

omegawulph
02-11-2010, 07:37 PM

** blinx ** .... Damnit Jim I'm a doctor not a plumber ... star trek ... that is where I was going with that ... was complete nonsense

omegawulph
02-11-2010, 07:38 PM

One must really question his motives now me thinx.

mith
02-11-2010, 07:43 PM

Only sometimes.

InvisibleChicken
09-19-2010, 06:19 AM
This thread about poo poo made me laugh so I am sharing it with all of you.