PDA

View Full Version : Annex Canada

Pages : [1] 2 3

Zebra
02-07-2010, 11:56 PM
Share your thoughts.

POST EDIT:

We're talking about AMERICA annexing Canada. Why? BECAUSE AMERICA KICKS BUTT, THAT'S WHY

POST, POST EDIT:

To all of you Canadians, I just want you to know that we're no longer interested in Canada. We are now trying to annex the Mafia Wars Forum. With an increasing population at about 2.3 million users, and Canada at a steady 3.4 million, we have decided that Canada might not be worth annexing after all. Sorry for the mix-up.

Here is our official declaration of war with the Mafia Wars Forum

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s318/act_of_deceiving/MafiaWars01.jpg

Valiant Flame
02-07-2010, 11:57 PM
Share your thoughts.

Mist
02-07-2010, 11:59 PM
Where would all the army deserters flee to if Canada wasn't an option?

Conrose
02-07-2010, 11:59 PM
They serve as a buffer against the Soviets, why would we want to put America closer to the COMMIES!!!

Zebra
02-08-2010, 12:00 AM
They serve as a buffer against the Soviets, why would we want to put America closer to the COMMIES!!!

Because the commies are next.

CASTLE AGE!

omegawulph
02-08-2010, 12:00 AM

Alaska is already as close as we can get so might as well own all that land in between. ;)

javaguru
02-08-2010, 12:04 AM
The country we import the most oil from lies directly North of the United States. Sounds like the best option for ending US dependence on foreign oil. :)

Conrose
02-08-2010, 12:04 AM
Alaska is already as close as we can get so might as well own all that land in between. ;)

No, "As close as you can get" is when THEY are holding YOU by your belt. Ask the German 6th Army about that.

Zebra
02-08-2010, 12:07 AM
God I love Britney Spears, she totally pumps me up. Makes me want to get violent.

Lady MousePotato
02-08-2010, 12:10 AM
Canada is doing just fine on its own. I think we should annex Mexico.

omegawulph
02-08-2010, 12:10 AM
No, "As close as you can get" is when THEY are holding YOU by your belt. Ask the German 6th Army about that.

Well you find one of the German 6th for me and i'll phone em!

Zebra
02-08-2010, 12:11 AM

I mean, NAFTA. We pretty much already did that. Or rather, our corporations pretty much run Mexico.

Now we need Canada.

Mist
02-08-2010, 12:11 AM
Stolen from yahoo answers... This guys plan to annex Canada is hilarious.

"The actual plan is much simpler, but brilliant. This is what I know of Operation Canucky Freedom.

Starting in early Autumn the US government will be sponsoring discount vacations for Canadians to visit Florida, which most of them do every year anyways. On the night of the invasion a case of LaBatts will be sent to every hotel or motel room in Florida. Simultaneously every channel in Florida will show re-runs of hockey games. Midnight all the phone and Internet connections are severed and the airports are closed.

The original plan included blocking highways out of Florida, but it was scrapped out of concern for economic repercussions, the fact that there are a lot of roads out of Florida, and realistically at the speed Canadians drive, it would be months before they got home.

While most of Canada's population is securely in Florida the actual invasion will commence. Several divisions of brownies and girl scouts, supported by a few regiments of boy scouts with sling shots will cross the border and seize all major cities" By Marvin the Martian

omegawulph
02-08-2010, 12:13 AM
By Marvin the Martian

Never trust any plan from someone who tries to kill Bugs Bunny.

That is the first rule in Zen's art of war.

Lady MousePotato
02-08-2010, 12:14 AM
I mean, NAFTA. We pretty much already did that. Or rather, our corporations pretty much run Mexico.

Now we need Canada.

I think annexing Mexico would be mutually beneficial. We could make it a suburb of Houston. :D We get their natural resources and they get to work legally with the same protections American workers get. Plus, they'd be subject to our minimum wage laws so corporations couldn't give everybody the shaft anymore.

Texans will never agree to annex Canada. The Republicans would never win another national election again.

Alanon
02-08-2010, 12:15 AM
When the Chinese invade Alaska we will have to annex Canada to be able to protect the pipeline and move troops effectively. (anyone on the same page?) ;)

regszikora
02-08-2010, 12:16 AM

"The actual plan is much simpler, but brilliant. This is what I know of Operation Canucky Freedom.

Starting in early Autumn the US government will be sponsoring discount vacations for Canadians to visit Florida, which most of them do every year anyways. On the night of the invasion a case of LaBatts will be sent to every hotel or motel room in Florida. Simultaneously every channel in Florida will show re-runs of hockey games. Midnight all the phone and Internet connections are severed and the airports are closed.

The original plan included blocking highways out of Florida, but it was scrapped out of concern for economic repercussions, the fact that there are a lot of roads out of Florida, and realistically at the speed Canadians drive, it would be months before they got home.

While most of Canada's population is securely in Florida the actual invasion will commence. Several divisions of brownies and girl scouts, supported by a few regiments of boy scouts with sling shots will cross the border and seize all major cities" By Marvin the Martian
You guys forget an important thought, if you all take us over, you would have to learn English and become a Bilingual country. We do not speak Spanish or American here, just English and French, Thank-you/ Merci
:)

omegawulph
02-08-2010, 12:16 AM
The chinese invasion force wouldn't make it off the boats.

omegawulph
02-08-2010, 12:17 AM
You guys forget an important thought, if you all take us over, you would have to learn English and become a Biligual country. We do not speak Spanish or American here, just English and French, Merci
:)

Um no, you would have to learn to speak American. However different from English you might think that is ... like aye is English ... savvy?

Alanon
02-08-2010, 12:23 AM

They have Stealth armor duh! :rolleyes:

Conrose
02-08-2010, 12:28 AM

The Chinese plan is actually 2 pronged. One part is that they plan to use their industry to fog up the sky and force a new ice age through climate change. The other part is they plan on killing off our younger generation with toxic and fatally dangerous cribs, toys, dairy products, etc.

Zebra
02-08-2010, 12:29 AM
They have Stealth armor duh! :rolleyes:

That's fine because we have power armor.

Alanon
The Chinese plan is actually 2 pronged. One part is that they plan to use their industry to fog up the sky and force a new ice age through climate change. The other part is they plan on killing off our younger generation with toxic and fatally dangerous cribs, toys, dairy products, etc.

No! Its the stealth armor I tell ya! :eek:

Valiant Flame
Nous sommes des Canadiens. Avez-vous un problème avec cela ?

Alanon
02-08-2010, 12:31 AM
That's fine because we have power armor.

Well yea but it doesnt get deployed until they have taken Anchorage. And my point still stands, we annex Canada because of the Chinese invasion!!!

Conrose
02-08-2010, 12:31 AM
No! Its the stealth armor I tell ya! :eek:

Pfft, that was just a front to distract military analysts of Washington from the real plan.

J.Smullins
02-08-2010, 12:32 AM

This is bad. We do not want MORE of them here in Florida. They already blind us with the bright white skin they feel the need to show when they get here. They are the leading cause of blindness in this state.

Alanon
02-08-2010, 12:33 AM
Pfft, that was just a front to distract military analysts of Washington from the real plan.

Lets see if your saying that when you get picked off by a Crimson Dragoon sniper :p

Zebra
02-08-2010, 12:36 AM
Whoever wrote "Annex Mafia Wars" in the tags is right. Let's all make usernames for their forums and take that place over.

Alanon
02-08-2010, 12:37 AM
Whoever wrote "Annex Mafia Wars" in the tags is right. Let's all make usernames for their forums and take that place over.

That was me :D

Zebra
02-08-2010, 12:39 AM
That was me :D

I'm guessing you did the Fallout 3 references as well what with talking about the Dragoons.

Okay, so here is a plan...

We make usernames on Mafia Wars

THEN we make really horrible suggestions to the devs to make the game EVEN WORSE

THEN we troll

Conrose
02-08-2010, 12:41 AM
Lets see if your saying that when you get picked off by a Crimson Dragoon sniper :p

Actually, I have my own plans underway as we speak, they do not know who I truly am, or where I truly live. Already my spy network has infiltrated deep into all the major nations of the world and so I know who is planning to do what and when. This is great information to have as I know what international arms manufacturer to invest in and when as well as to sell what to who. And then when the timing is just right, I set all the world against each other as I prepare to launch my invasion from the depths.

We Atlanteans are far more knowledgeable than you could ever imagine. You turned your eyes to the darkness amongst the stars before exploring fully the darkness found on your own world, and soon you shall pay dearly for this costly mistake.

Alanon
02-08-2010, 12:42 AM
I'm guessing you did the Fallout 3 references as well what with talking about the Dragoons.

Okay, so here is a plan...

We make usernames on Mafia Wars

THEN we make really horrible suggestions to the devs to make the game EVEN WORSE

THEN we troll

you would be right with that assumption.

What horrible suggestions would you suggest?

Zebra
02-08-2010, 12:43 AM
you would be right with that assumption.

What horrible suggestions would you suggest?

Don't know. I just made a username though.

Alanon
02-08-2010, 12:44 AM
Actually, I have my own plans underway as we speak, they do not know who I truly am, or where I truly live. Already my spy network has infiltrated deep into all the major nations of the world and so I know who is planning to do what and when. This is great information to have as I know what international arms manufacturer to invest in and when as well as to sell what to who. And then when the timing is just right, I set all the world against each other as I prepare to launch my invasion from the depths.

We Atlanteans are far more knowledgeable than you could ever imagine. You turned your eyes to the darkness amongst the stars before exploring fully the darkness found on your own world, and soon you shall pay dearly for this costly mistake.

Too bad im the Captain of Mothership Zeta and have a crazy death ray!!! :cool:

Conrose
02-08-2010, 12:46 AM
Too bad im the Captain of Mothership Zeta and have a crazy death ray!!! :cool:

/yawn

Death Rays are so unimaginative. Our Skin Flayer Rays are much more... creative. Would you like to volunteer yourself as a subject for demonstration?

Nelson
02-08-2010, 12:46 AM
Don't forget Canada has fought 3 wars with the USA. Canada has won all three despite having 1/10th the population.

Don't forget then "White Wash" job the Amercians did on that big house in downtown Washington after our last visit in 1814. Funny thing, the place is still white-washed and now the phrase is a standard one for covering up the major political boo boos they still make there. . .

The last bunch (The Fenians) came over the border in the 1860's and tried our beer. They were so drunk 12 hours later that our guys simply arrested them and sent them packing - minus their guns and money.

And don't forget Not only can we see Russia from our back porches They ARE our next door neighbours.

And do you really want to tick off the Russian Mafia??

Alanon
02-08-2010, 12:47 AM
Don't know. I just made a username though.

Do they have the same att/def formula as CA? with 70% att used in defense and visa versa? Because if they dont that would be a good suggestion to make that could drastically change the game dynamic. Or not, im not really thinking it through.

Alanon
02-08-2010, 12:50 AM
/yawn

Death Rays are so unimaginative. Our Skin Flayer Rays are much more... creative. Would you like to volunteer yourself as a subject for demonstration?

Hey I didnt make the thing, I bought the package that had the extra cup holders and it just happened to come with the death ray. Dont make me pull out my ripper on you!

Zebra
02-08-2010, 12:55 AM

Alanon
02-08-2010, 12:56 AM

Now thats what im talking about :cool: ill have to get an account.

omegawulph
02-08-2010, 12:57 AM
Oh hell!!!! it is on now ... grab your mouses everyone!

Conrose
02-08-2010, 12:57 AM
Hey I didnt make the thing, I bought the package that had the extra cup holders and it just happened to come with the death ray. Dont make me pull out my ripper on you!

And don't make me tell my... associate... in your Engineering Core to detonate that Mini-Nuke I had smuggled aboard your ship. I am not one to be trifled with.

And don't try to use any means of detection to find it either. It's been designed to be quite sensitive to all forms of scanning.

Now then... if I may discuss a business proposition. It seems you suffer a critical lack of Skin Flayer Rays... I just happen to have a good number in stock.

omegawulph
02-08-2010, 01:00 AM
It's light. Handle's adjustable for easy carrying, good for righties and lefties. Breaks down into four parts, undetectable by x-ray, ideal for quick, discreet interventions. A word on firepower. Titanium recharger, three thousand round clip with bursts of three to three hundred, and with the Replay button - another Zorg invention - it's even easier.

Alanon
02-08-2010, 01:00 AM
And don't make me tell my... associate... in your Engineering Core to detonate that Mini-Nuke I had smuggled aboard your ship. I am not one to be trifled with.

And don't try to use any means of detection to find it either. It's been designed to be quite sensitive to all forms of scanning.

Now then... if I may discuss a business proposition. It seems you suffer a critical lack of Skin Flayer Rays... I just happen to have a good number in stock.

I see we are at a bypass. Ok then, I accept your proposition. So what did you have in mind in terms of payment?

Zebra
02-08-2010, 01:04 AM
I... am turning traitor against CastleAge. I'm sorry. Someone who responded to me on their forum has a Watchman avatar, and I love the movie Watchmen.

omegawulph
02-08-2010, 01:06 AM
I... am turning traitor against CastleAge. I'm sorry. Someone who responded to me on their forum has a Watchman avatar, and I love the movie Watchmen.

Don't fall for it! It is an obvious trap to disuade our spy, this being you, from completing their task! arrrgh ... Everyone here loves watchmen!! Who are you going to believe a bunch of nerds playing with digital swords are a bunch of wanna be thugs playing with digital tommy guns!?!?!

Alanon
02-08-2010, 01:08 AM
New plan: Zebra, are you sure you want to do that?

omegawulph
02-08-2010, 01:14 AM
Operative Zebra has missed his check in time.

To all other operatives: Zebra has been disavowed.
Last known contacts: The Falcon and the Snowman.

Terminate on sight.

Run with scenario Britney Spears.

Zebra
02-08-2010, 01:14 AM
New plan: Zebra, are you sure you want to do that?

Dude, Rorschach kicks ass. Let's git-er done

mith
02-08-2010, 01:15 AM

We're all puppets, Zebra. I'm just a puppet who can see the strings.

Conrose
02-08-2010, 01:15 AM
I see we are at a bypass. Ok then, I accept your proposition. So what did you have in mind in terms of payment?

If I can have you sign this contract that you will hand the region commonly known as "Siberia" over after you have conquered much of the Land-dweller's domain, then we will be set.

However, be aware that a breech of contract will result in our prompt activation of a portable Naked Singularity Generating Device, thereby denying you the spoils of this world, and of much the local time-space.

That is assuming you are able to escape the effects of it.

Zebra
02-08-2010, 01:16 AM
We're all puppets, Zebra. I'm just a puppet who can see the strings.

OH MAN, Dr. Manhattan! Oh I am going crazy. What is a guy supposed to do?

Alanon
02-08-2010, 01:17 AM
Dude, Rorschach kicks ass. Let's git-er done

Im glad you came around, now about this forum domination plot....

Alanon
02-08-2010, 01:19 AM
If I can have you sign this contract that you will hand the region commonly known as "Siberia" over after you have conquered much of the Land-dweller's domain, then we will be set.

However, be aware that a breech of contract will result in our prompt activation of a portable Naked Singularity Generating Device, thereby denying you the spoils of this world, and of much the local time-space.

That is assuming you are able to escape the effects of it.

So it is said, let it be done.

mith
02-08-2010, 01:21 AM
OH MAN, Dr. Manhattan! Oh I am going crazy. What is a guy supposed to do?

Clearly, the CA forums have out-Watchmen'd the Mafia Wars forums.

omegawulph
02-08-2010, 01:21 AM
I love working on American soil.

Zebra
02-08-2010, 01:23 AM
http://forums.zynga.com/showthread.php?t=400944&page=2

Nelson
02-08-2010, 01:27 AM
I love working on American soil.

Good One!!

By the way my brother-in-law who is 100% Canadian runs the largest steel making plant in the US. and 70% of all steel made worldwide including 90% of American made steel is owned and controlled by one guy from Pakistan!!

Alanon
02-08-2010, 01:28 AM
http://forums.zynga.com/showthread.php?t=400944&page=2

*goes off to make a account*

Zebra
02-08-2010, 01:28 AM
Good One!!

By the way my brother-in-law who is 100% Canadian runs the largest steel making plant in the US. and 70% of all steel made worldwide including 90% of American made steel is owned and controlled by one guy from Pakistan!!

so what you're saying is... we should annex Pakistan?

Conrose
02-08-2010, 01:30 AM
Good One!!

And all Tech Support was outsourced to one man living in India.

Alanon
02-08-2010, 01:34 AM
well this is just a bunch of fun

Nelson
02-08-2010, 01:38 AM
And all Tech Support was outsourced to one man living in India.

Actually the top guy in tin plating steel tech worldwide lives in West Virginia.

His "book" is the bible that every steel making company worldwide now uses.

At $20,000 U.S. per copy he made a tidy fortune out of writting it.

His Bosses don't live in Pakistan any more. They own Paris - aka New India.

Lady MousePotato
02-08-2010, 01:39 AM
I see the Mafia Wars people just don't have the same sense of humor. :(

IlMezzelfo
02-08-2010, 01:40 AM
Hell no!

How about Island annex America? Sounds reasonable...

Alanon
02-08-2010, 01:40 AM

so it seems, this shall make our victory that much sweeter :cool:

Conrose
02-08-2010, 01:45 AM
Actually the top guy in tin plating steel tech worldwide lives in West Virginia.

His "book" is the bible that every steel making company worldwide now uses.

At $20,000 U.S. per copy he made a tidy fortune out of writting it.

His Bosses don't live in Pakistan any more. They own Paris - aka New India.

You need to watch Foamy's "Tech Support" episodes.

Alanon
02-08-2010, 01:45 AM
Zebra you left? *sigh* oh well

mith
02-08-2010, 01:46 AM

Mafia Wars is serious bidness.

Lady MousePotato
02-08-2010, 01:46 AM
Mafia Wars is serious bidness.

Call me "Queen Sylvanas." :D

omegawulph
02-08-2010, 01:55 AM
Lol we were just getting started queen. Why must you go do the dishes? And were is amusive?? This attack is starting to faulter leaving me no choice but to prepare executive order 66.

Alanon
02-08-2010, 01:56 AM
They are shaking in their trenchcoats!!!! BWWWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAhahaaaaaaa....... *sigh*

omegawulph
02-08-2010, 02:02 AM
Okay. So since this seems to be one sided. I'm off to go drink rum and wii bowling. ;)

Alanon
02-08-2010, 02:19 AM
hey im still there....... and then there was one....

omegawulph
02-08-2010, 02:20 AM
Im still hacking it ... for a few more. But they really are kind of dull and very lame in their responses.

mith
02-08-2010, 02:24 AM
But they really are kind of dull and very lame in their responses.

What were you expecting? They spend their free time playing Mafia Wars.

Alanon
02-08-2010, 02:24 AM
im attacking their game mechanics, which happens to be their weak spot ;)

omegawulph
02-08-2010, 02:30 AM
They won't get it man. They will just call you a geek. This is the basketball court all over again ... who kept sinking 3 pointers ... who did!?! ... who wait yeah back to this thing ... they won't get it.

omegawulph
02-08-2010, 02:41 AM
They killed the thread!

Zebra
02-08-2010, 02:42 AM
So I leave the Mafia Wars thread for a little while to pick my girl up from whatever she was doing (cheating on me I presume) and I come back to find that the thread is no longer there. What happened?

Alanon
02-08-2010, 02:43 AM
They killed the thread!

yep, we did a pretty good job though :D

Lady MousePotato
02-08-2010, 02:44 AM
Lol we were just getting started queen. Why must you go do the dishes? And were is amusive?? This attack is starting to faulter leaving me no choice but to prepare executive order 66.

Sorry! My husband thinks I spend too much time on this game already. If his dinner was any later I'd get an earful. Not that I listen to him anyway.

omegawulph
02-08-2010, 02:44 AM
http://forums.zynga.com/showthread.php?p=4241787#post4241787

Oh well we pissed off some mods. Got called some geeks. Proved how an EMP is useless against dragons. Talked to some chick about izzard. Talked to another about stealing her avatar. Some people couldn't understand the logistics of what was taking place. I say all in all, we won.

omegawulph
02-08-2010, 02:45 AM
Isnt this great, just as the thread gets closed everyone shows up. I don't think this is a coincedence.

Alanon
02-08-2010, 02:46 AM
http://forums.zynga.com/showthread.php?p=4241787#post4241787

oh well we pissed off some mods. Got called some geeks. Proved how an emp is useless against dragons. Talked to some chick about izzard. Talked to another about stealing her avatar. Some people couldn't understand the logistics of what was taking place. I say all in all, we won.

victory has been achieved!!!! :d

Lady MousePotato
02-08-2010, 02:46 AM
No doubt! I was gonna get in a jab or two before running to the store. What a bunch of crabapples! I seriously don't think they got the joke.

omegawulph
02-08-2010, 02:48 AM
They didn't. They were rather stiff about it all. Was like trying to get a kid to eat his vegetables. Very fussy about not understanding it was a raid and that things were going to be burned, pillaged and then ... well ya know.

Alanon
02-08-2010, 02:49 AM
I had finally gotten a rise out of someone when they deleted it :rolleyes: *sigh*

omegawulph
02-08-2010, 02:51 AM
Not sure why it got deleted. We weren't being rude or vulgar. Tight, very tight people I say. They be doing too much of their own drugs, it makes them paranoid.

omegawulph
02-08-2010, 02:52 AM
http://www.livedispatch.org/facepalm.jpg

Atmosphere
02-08-2010, 02:54 AM
castle age = noobs

omegawulph
Hahaha ... we have a sense of humor. ;) Go ahead!

Alanon
all well it was fun while it lasted :D night all

Lady MousePotato
"Why don't you guys just stay on your forums, and stay off of ours. We've already gone through a fight with the other Zynga forums and honestly? I'm personally just not in the mood to "Fight" with you guys. You come in here, make fun of us, and try and show how much "Better" your game is.

Next time you wanna come over, how about trying to be a little civil. "

Nope. They definitely didn't get the joke. Some people take themselves (and their game) waaaaaaaaay too seriously!

Alanon
02-08-2010, 02:55 AM
castle age = noobs

hey there new guy :D so how are you doing tonight?

omegawulph
Yeah i just sent replied to that actually. Well I guess they surely are in the need of some comic relief. Zebra, that is your job to plan the next mission.

Marquise de Montespan
http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg260/montespan/forum/DSCF2809.jpg

Zebra
02-08-2010, 02:56 AM
castle age = noobs

methinks we are being invaded

Alanon
02-08-2010, 02:57 AM
"Why don't you guys just stay on your forums, and stay off of ours. We've already gone through a fight with the other Zynga forums and honestly? I'm personally just not in the mood to "Fight" with you guys. You come in here, make fun of us, and try and show how much "Better" your game is.

Next time you wanna come over, how about trying to be a little civil. "

Nope. They definitely didn't get the joke. Some people take themselves (and their game) waaaaaaaaay too seriously!

what they dont realize is that we are really insane :D

Atmosphere
02-08-2010, 02:57 AM
methinks we are being invaded

youthinks to much

Alanon
02-08-2010, 02:58 AM

oh look! coming down to our mid-evil level :D

Alanon
02-08-2010, 02:58 AM
youthinks to much

Much too thinks you good sir

Zebra
02-08-2010, 03:01 AM
Aye, a bard's song shall be sung across the realm of castles, for this day we have won a victory over pretend gangsters.

And so...

Today we won a great victory,
Against some losers like you and me,
These losers liked to pretend,
That they were gangsters and took offense,
Aye, aye, aye! The gangsters they must die!
Die, die, die! Pretend gangsters they must die!

End bard's song.

Atmosphere
Much too thinks you good sir

i think not at all :eek::p

omegawulph
You see this post over there about zynga fracking them over and stuff? I really do feel for them. That is a sad story. And you new invaders please get your act together and bring it full and hard if you are going to try and flatter us with your imitation. No 3 word posts please. haha

Atmosphere
02-08-2010, 03:02 AM
Aye, a bard's song shall be sung across the realm of castles, for this day we have won a victory over pretend gangsters.

And so...

Today we won a great victory,
Against some losers like you and me,
These losers liked to pretend,
That they were gangsters and took offense,
Aye, aye, aye! The gangsters they must die!
Die, die, die! Pretend gangsters they must die!

End bard's song.

at least our game didnt steal art work :eek:

Zebra
02-08-2010, 03:03 AM

Our game is ten times more gangster than mafia wars. Why? Because it steals ****. Your game isn't gangsta' like CastleAge

omegawulph
02-08-2010, 03:03 AM

*blinx*

One point, for no one yet.

Conrose
02-08-2010, 03:04 AM

http://www.latenightwithjimmyfallon.com/HolyGrail072.jpg
RUN AWAY, RUN AWAY!!!

Alanon
02-08-2010, 03:04 AM
We need to construct a memorial to the thread that was murdered to keep the fake peace they are deceiving the masses with!!!! long live the resistance!!!

Marquise de Montespan
02-08-2010, 03:05 AM
http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg260/montespan/forum/medieval.png

Alanon
02-08-2010, 03:05 AM
Our game is ten times more gangster than mafia wars. Why? Because it steals ****. Your game isn't gangsta' like CastleAge

Well done :D

Atmosphere
02-08-2010, 03:06 AM
just saying
http://youthoughtwewouldntnotice.com/blog3/?p=3892

omegawulph
02-08-2010, 03:06 AM
http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg260/montespan/forum/medieval.png

Glad to see you understand.

Zebra
02-08-2010, 03:08 AM
just saying
http://youthoughtwewouldntnotice.com/blog3/?p=3892

Us knights are pretty pimp. Just saying.

omegawulph
02-08-2010, 03:08 AM
Us knights are pretty pimp. Just saying.

Without a doubt!

Atmosphere
02-08-2010, 03:09 AM
wtf is an Acolyte?

Marquise de Montespan
02-08-2010, 03:09 AM
http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg260/montespan/forum/medieval-kitty-photomanipulation.jpg

omegawulph
02-08-2010, 03:10 AM
wtf is an Acolyte?

Forum noob. Geez you don't know much. I would have thought they would have at least sent someone smarter to retaliate. I'm going to go find the rum now.

Zebra
02-08-2010, 03:10 AM
wtf is an Acolyte?

Acolyte isn't a made up D&D word. It is usually used in a religious context. You Italian gangsters know what religion is right? Aren't you all Catholics?

Either way, Big Baby Jesus had Acolytes, so that might give you a clue.

Alanon
02-08-2010, 03:12 AM
night all :D

Syithe
wtf is an Acolyte?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acolyte

They're also the guys from Warcraft III that said "Where shall my blood be spilt?"

Atmosphere
Acolyte isn't a made up D&D word. It is usually used in a religious context. You Italian gangsters know what religion is right? Aren't you all Catholics?

Either way, Big Baby Jesus had Acolytes, so that might give you a clue.

im buddhist
actually
and im not italian

Smatchimo
02-08-2010, 03:13 AM
We are going to need the resources, it's only a matter of time really. ;)

omegawulph
02-08-2010, 03:13 AM
im buddhist
actually
and im not italian

Buddhist don't hire thubs and run drugs! You have forgotten the face of your father sir!

omegawulph
02-08-2010, 03:14 AM
We are going to need the resources, it's only a matter of time really. ;)

Since you are back, you should go fight a dragon or something then. They give great resources.

Atmosphere
02-08-2010, 03:14 AM
Buddhist don't hire thubs and run drugs! You have forgotten the face of your father sir!

thubs :p
lol

Conrose
02-08-2010, 03:15 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acolyte

They're also the guys from Warcraft III that said "Where shall my blood be spilled?"

They also say "My life for Aiur..."

omegawulph
02-08-2010, 03:16 AM
thubs :p
lol

Ikr!!! now did i mean thugs or thumbs? The world may never know!

**licks his tootsie pop**

Marquise de Montespan
02-08-2010, 03:16 AM
im buddhist
actually
and im not italian

really?...i thought we had to convert to catholicism =/. boy did i piss my dad off for no reason.

Syithe
02-08-2010, 03:17 AM
They also say "My life for Aiur..."

You keep clicking them, and they say other things too. Funny people over at Blizzard

Like my favorite. All I see is darkness... Oh my hood's down.

Conrose
02-08-2010, 03:18 AM
You keep clicking them, and they say other things too. Funny people over at Blizzard

"This is not Warcraft in space!!!"

"It's much more sophisticated!"

Syithe
02-08-2010, 03:20 AM
You're the king? Well I didn't vote for you!

Conrose
02-08-2010, 03:22 AM
"Join the army they said."

"See the WORLD they said!"

"I'd much rather be sailing."

Marquise de Montespan
02-08-2010, 03:23 AM
"This is not Warcraft in space!!!"

"It's much more sophisticated!"

Hey there Conrose ;)....

Marquise de Montespan
02-08-2010, 03:27 AM
Okay...where is the guy from the picture thread with the medieval garb on? I wish to look upon him.

Conrose
02-08-2010, 03:27 AM
Hey there Conrose ;)....

Looking forward to Starcraft II?

I plan on abusing the living crap out of the Command Centers increased speed, ability to upgrade to Planetary Fortresses, and tremendous size on maps where choke points can be abused to contain Zerg and Protoss >=)

omegawulph
02-08-2010, 03:28 AM

I plan on abusing the living crap out of the Command Centers increased speed, ability to upgrade to Planetary Fortresses, and tremendous size on maps where choke points can be abused to contain Zerg and Protoss >=)

If it actually ever comes out.

Syithe
02-08-2010, 03:29 AM
Exactly how long has it been in the making? like 4 years? or is it 2

Conrose
02-08-2010, 03:29 AM
If it actually ever comes out.

Starcraft 2 will come out, lol.

omegawulph
02-08-2010, 03:32 AM
Exactly how long has it been in the making? like 4 years? or is it 2

Going on 4 years now. I'm pretty sure. lol

Marquise de Montespan
02-08-2010, 03:32 AM

I heard the words increased, tremendous size and looking forward too....j/k

I had to google that =/.... I do however watch The Tudors and study history from Medieval thru the Age of Reason. ;).

Facebookking
02-08-2010, 03:34 AM
Share your thoughts.

POST EDIT:

We're talking about AMERICA annexing Canada. Why? BECAUSE AMERICA KICKS BUTT, THAT'S WHY

"turns off the power supply to the U.S."....cracks open a kokanee....*burps*
"cuts off the oil supply to the U.S."....takes another sip..."
"cuts off "that other supply"....the one that comes from B.C.

"prepares his army of mountain of yeti, rabid beaver and war canoes"

Satori
02-08-2010, 03:48 AM
I heard the words increased, tremendous size and looking forward too....j/k

I had to google that =/.... I do however watch The Tudors and study history from Medieval thru the Age of Reason. ;).

Well I hope you don't allow The Tudors to colour your pursuit of history. It is about as historically relevant as Monty Python's Holy Grail. Don't get me wrong, I watch it too. It is hard to turn away from so much breast and pageantry. Its just that I'm afraid people that don't actually know their history will consider themselves educated after watching it.

Lady MousePotato
02-08-2010, 04:02 AM
Well I hope you don't allow The Tudors to colour your pursuit of history. It is about as historically relevant as Monty Python's Holy Grail. Don't get me wrong, I watch it too. It is hard to turn away from so much breast and pageantry. Its just that I'm afraid people that don't actually know their history will consider themselves educated after watching it.

I love The Tudors, but I am a big Tudor history buff as well. I just have to ignore all the glaring inaccuracies. My personal favorite is how they wiped out the entire Stuart legacy with one amalgamated sister!

Back on topic: Mafia Wars mods won't let us play over there so we lured their people here? Excellent!

Who wants cheesecake?

Conrose
02-08-2010, 04:03 AM
Should we bring up the Boobs thread?

Lady MousePotato
02-08-2010, 04:04 AM
Should we bring up the Boobs thread?

Sure. Show your support. <snicker>

Queen of Earth
02-08-2010, 04:04 AM

Um, remember Alaska? The state with the trail of rocks going right over to the Soviet Union?

Satori
02-08-2010, 04:08 AM
I can't find MY boob thread. I think it got deleted =/

Nelson
02-08-2010, 04:09 AM
"turns off the power supply to the U.S."....cracks open a kokanee....*burps*
"cuts off the oil supply to the U.S."....takes another sip..."
"cuts off "that other supply"....the one that comes from B.C.

"prepares his army of mountain of yeti, rabid beaver and war canoes"

LOL

Well here's a true story for Black History Month about a pair of Canadians who really messed up the USA's social class structure.

My gggg-grandparents Elizabeth Buck and Charles Hibbard were babys in 1777. Elizabeth was 18 months old and she and her family and friends lost everything they owned when they were forced at gunpoint to flee from Philladelphia to Niagara Ontario on foot. The party was made up of 5 women and 32 children under 16 and no men.

50 years later Elizabeth and Charles heard a knock on their door. It was an escaped slave by the name of Josiah Henson and his family. They were starving and desparate for any place to stay. Elizabeth and Charles gave them a house and home for three years and paid for the family's education, before Josiah was able to go and buy his own farm.

Josiah learned to read and write and then wrote down his horrible life's story of torture and brutality in the U.S.A.

It became a best selling book worldwide which was only surpassed by the novel based on the same incidents - Harriet Beecher Stowes "Uncle Tom's Cabin". both books became the best selling books of the day and they paved the way for the American Civil War and the freedom of slaves in America.

Charles and Elizabeth died in obscurity. Even their graves are lost to history. But their kindness lives on.

A couple of United Empire Loyalists who gave back to those who took everything away from them a piece of their own medicine.

Valiant Flame
02-08-2010, 04:14 AM
I made an account on the forums, but its so big, I got lost. I followed my nose and then found myself in a thread about cafe world... Yeah.

By the way, I am calling myself Valiant Flame there too.

Lady MousePotato
02-08-2010, 04:19 AM
I couldn't resist your signature any longer, VF. Nothing personal. :)

Valiant Flame
02-08-2010, 04:28 AM
I couldn't resist your signature any longer, VF. Nothing personal. :)

Are you Em, Ronny, Colleen, Satori or Maya Maki?
I get attacked a lot.

Lady MousePotato
02-08-2010, 04:34 AM
Are you Em, Ronny, Colleen, Satori or Maya Maki?
I get attacked a lot.

<laugh> Colleen. Crap. Now it's revealed and Amusive can claim I chained him.

Valiant Flame
02-08-2010, 04:37 AM
<laugh> Colleen. Crap. Now it's revealed and Amusive can claim I chained him.

Would you send me a nasty message if I chain you?

Lady MousePotato
02-08-2010, 04:38 AM
Would you send me a nasty message if I chain you?

If you wish...? I mean, some guys get in to that. You gotta tell me my demi alignment, though!

Valiant Flame
02-08-2010, 04:48 AM
If you wish...? I mean, some guys get in to that. You gotta tell me my demi alignment, though!

Guess what? I can't beat you... Time to go buy another 5 billion of CBP

Lady MousePotato
02-08-2010, 04:53 AM
Guess what? I can't beat you... Time to go buy another 5 billion of CBP

CBP? What's that?

I don't like being anyone's pincushion. :D

Valiant Flame
02-08-2010, 04:56 AM
CBP? What's that?

I don't like being anyone's pincushion.

And 6 billion worth of Commanders Battle Plate (7/7) later, I was able to defeat you exactly once...:eek::(:mad::o

You are the rarest and most precious of demi-alignments, an Azeron.

LOL

Lady MousePotato
02-08-2010, 04:59 AM
LOL! And I'm sure you're proud of your victory. How many BPs did you get?

I will send FR unless you think it's worth bookmarking me. ;)

Valiant Flame
02-08-2010, 05:07 AM
LOL! And I'm sure you're proud of your victory. How many BPs did you get?

I will send FR unless you think it's worth bookmarking me. ;)

I have gotten 1bp, lost ~35 and you have gotten ~80. At this rate, I don't think I will ever attack you again...

Lady MousePotato
02-08-2010, 05:16 AM
I have gotten 1bp, lost ~35 and you have gotten ~80. At this rate, I don't think I will ever attack you again...

Well, on the one hand, you disrupted my 200+ successful invasion streak and brought me within 10 BPs of my next rank when I'm trying to keep it low.

On the other, you made me laugh hard enough to wake up my husband in the other room, so... Friend Request sent. :)

Oh, and I always buy the monthly general if I have enough FPs.

Valiant Flame
02-08-2010, 05:22 AM
Well, on the one hand, you disrupted my 200+ successful invasion streak and brought me within 10 BPs of my next rank when I'm trying to keep it low.

On the other, you made me laugh hard enough to wake up my husband in the other room, so... Friend Request sent. :)

Oh, and I always buy the monthly general if I have enough FPs.

Interesting, I've never sent someone an army request at the same time they sent me one. It crashed my browser.

Lady MousePotato
02-08-2010, 05:26 AM
You made me laugh again, proving beyond doubt that I will laugh at just about anything tonight. Either way, army request received and accepted and no crash here. That's kind of odd since I've been kvetching about IE8 lately.

omegawulph
02-08-2010, 07:45 AM
I can't find MY boob thread. I think it got deleted =/

http://www.castleageforums.com/cforum/showthread.php?t=13655

It is still there. ;)

Where did T and A go though?

Zebra
02-08-2010, 04:53 PM
http://i45.tinypic.com/13yjuyv.jpg

The war... ISN'T OVER YET

Syithe
02-08-2010, 05:02 PM
As funny as THAT one was (Much better joke this time) Chances are, our mods won't see it and the second one finds it, it'll be gone and you keep this up, you risk an IP ban =/

Lady MousePotato
02-08-2010, 05:09 PM
As funny as THAT one was (Much better joke this time) Chances are, our mods won't see it and the second one finds it, it'll be gone and you keep this up, you risk an IP ban =/

Your mods have no sense of humor and it makes us sad. We just want to play with you! :(

Syithe
02-08-2010, 05:12 PM
Your mods have no sense of humor and it makes us sad. We just want to play with you! :(

I'd have to agree with you there, our mods are complete morons. I dislike them more than you :cool:

Zebra
02-08-2010, 05:12 PM

I care not! IP ban me if they so please it. A forum where I cannot make the username Mega-Douche or write the word WANG is not a forum I want ANY part of... (outside of declaring war with)

Syithe
02-08-2010, 05:14 PM
No I think you can be Mega-Douche, we've had worse names

Zebra
02-08-2010, 05:16 PM
No I think you can be Mega-Douche, we've had worse names

No, it didn't let me. Otherwise I'd be Mega-Douche. Just like I was Mega-Douche in THIS forum before they banned me.

CASTLE AGE

Lady MousePotato
02-08-2010, 05:18 PM
I'd have to agree with you there, our mods are complete morons. I dislike them more than you :cool:

Well, I like you. You get the joke. Too many people over there seemed to take us seriously. Can't they recognize bored (and possibly drunk) people when they read them?

I care not! IP ban me if they so please it. A forum where I cannot make the username Mega-Douche or write the word WANG is not a forum I want ANY part of... (outside of declaring war with)

Do I even want to know why you would be writing the word "wang" to our Mafia frenemies?

Syithe
02-08-2010, 05:19 PM
Try spamming NikiKing, Algore, and Parizad with complaints that you can't use that name. That'll help :)
At least... It'll help me knowing they have to read it and then take the time to deal with you. Get them off my back for about 5 min =/

Defyeler
02-08-2010, 05:20 PM
God I love Britney Spears, she totally pumps me up. Makes me want to get violent.

Britney Spears just makes me want to get Violently... ill.

She can't sing, she can't dance, she's not hot, or even pretty.. I'll give her cute... I don't even know what the damn fascination with her is.

Zebra
02-08-2010, 05:22 PM
Try spamming NikiKing, Algore, and Parizad with complaints that you can't use that name. That'll help :)
At least... It'll help me knowing they have to read it and then take the time to deal with you. Get them off my back for about 5 min =/

Yes, yes. Your mods contacted me and gave me an infraction point for "advertisement"

I wrote them back. Now, I am NOT meeting YOUR demands, I am simply writing back. I am giving them a single Infraction Point for being silly-sallies.

Syithe
02-08-2010, 05:23 PM
Yes, yes. Your mods contacted me and gave me an infraction point for "advertisement"

I wrote them back. Now, I am NOT meeting YOUR demands, I am simply writing back. I am giving them a single Infraction Point for being silly-sallies.

Get them to 20 and they're banned for life :O

Zebra
02-08-2010, 05:25 PM
Upon giving your moderators a single infraction point, they banned me.

You have been banned for the following reason:
advertising

Date the ban will be lifted: 02-11-2010, 10:00 AM

I'll see you soon. Real soon. Muahahahaha.

Damn, I'm kind of retarded.

Syithe
02-08-2010, 05:26 PM

:) Invisible Ink

tricker
02-08-2010, 05:27 PM
I think annexing Mexico would be mutually beneficial. We could make it a suburb of Houston. :D We get their natural resources and they get to work legally with the same protections American workers get. Plus, they'd be subject to our minimum wage laws so corporations couldn't give everybody the shaft anymore.

Texans will never agree to annex Canada. The Republicans would never win another national election again.
The U.S. cannot afford it's own government and entitlements, annexing either Mexico or Canada would greatly increase the cost of government and entitilements, thereby greatly reducing the standard of living you enjoy in the U.S.

Subjecting corporations in Mexico and Canada to U.S. regulations will result in more unemployment in North America as we will just move more of our jobs to Asia, where the cost of doing business is still reasonable.

Defyeler
02-08-2010, 05:32 PM
If we do Annex Canada, and they get to keep their current health care system. I'm moving north. Added perk of being able to snowboard in my backyard.. woot!

tricker
02-08-2010, 05:36 PM
If we do Annex Canada, and they get to keep their current health care system. I'm moving north. Added perk of being able to snowboard in my backyard.. woot!
Just don't break anything unless you can reset it yourself as you have significant waiting times to receive medical care.

Lady MousePotato
02-08-2010, 05:38 PM
Britney Spears just makes me want to get Violently... ill.

She can't sing, she can't dance, she's not hot, or even pretty.. I'll give her cute... I don't even know what the damn fascination with her is.

Cheeses, Pooh bear! Is this "pick on the blondes" day for you, or what? I actually agree this time, but you need to give us gals a break! :)

Upon giving your moderators a single infraction point, they banned me.

advertising

Date the ban will be lifted: 02-11-2010, 10:00 AM

I'll see you soon. Real soon. Muahahahaha.

See? No fun at all. It takes some effort to get banned around here. You'd think a board catering to Mafia thubs (lovin' that new word) would be a little less sensitive.

Zebra
02-08-2010, 05:40 PM
http://i49.tinypic.com/5ajjb5.jpg

oO☼ﬞ Tricᶄsy-TriӾie ☼ﬞOo
02-08-2010, 05:42 PM

dont forget the raves and the underground "techno/industrial" music like is on the movie"Blade"

Defyeler
02-08-2010, 05:43 PM
The only uncool thing about that post.. you pinned it on the CA Devs.. that's bad bro

Syithe
02-08-2010, 05:43 PM
Silly-Sallies... lol

But the forum mods use to be much nicer. But ever since the MySpace rebellion I led, they've been quite rude to everyone =/

Lady MousePotato
02-08-2010, 05:56 PM
I'm there for ya, Zebra. Together we will vanquish the silly-sallies!

Silly-Sallies... lol

But the forum mods use to be much nicer. But ever since the MySpace rebellion I led, they've been quite rude to everyone =/

They don't like dissention in the ranks, eh? This ought to be fun. They can ban me if they wish. We have many female generals from whom I can choose a new name. Why bother banning computer geeks anyway? It's not like I have only one IP address at my disposal! :D

Zebra
02-08-2010, 05:56 PM
The only uncool thing about that post.. you pinned it on the CA Devs.. that's bad bro

Trust me, the CA devs will thank me for this.

Alas, they aren't responding to that particular thread so I guess the war is subsiding. I have to go to class either way. So long, suckas.

Lady MousePotato
02-08-2010, 06:04 PM
The Supermoderator of the Mafia Wars forum (NikiKing) has a message for you.

... and by all out..she means MANY threads in all sections of the Mafia Wars forum.. not just one silly "I declare war on you" thread. That was retarded

Happy trolling...

Oh, Angelo, you are so precious! Come here and let me wipe the schmutz off your face with a saliva dampened tissue...

Zebra
02-08-2010, 06:05 PM
vBulletin Message

Circumventing a Ban

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Looks like super moderator Nikiking is super unemployed and super mad

I wonder why I was banned? I didn't curse, advertise, threaten anyone.

So I want YOU to give super moderator Nikiking a message from super not moderator ME:

You are a silly-sally. PS I have a lot of acne. A LOT. So I know how to troll.

Marquise de Montespan
02-08-2010, 06:08 PM
http://i49.tinypic.com/5ajjb5.jpg

LOL...I am sorry I missed that thread.

Marquise de Montespan
02-08-2010, 06:12 PM
... oh and the {ZCF} clan leader Twigg tells you, you had better NOT troll their "Zynga Community Forum Clan Part Two" thread (http://forums.zynga.com/forumdisplay.php?f=148) in the SPEAKEASY (http://forums.zynga.com/showthread.php?t=382804)

=O not that!!! don't you guys dare...........

Defyeler
02-08-2010, 06:13 PM
Cheeses, Pooh bear! Is this "pick on the blondes" day for you, or what? I actually agree this time, but you need to give us gals a break! :)

LOL I love women period. I just don't like Britney.

tricker
02-08-2010, 06:15 PM
LOL I love women period. I just don't like Britney.
that is a strange fetish

Zebra
02-08-2010, 06:19 PM
... oh and the {ZCF} clan leader Twigg tells you, you had better NOT troll their "Zynga Community Forum Clan Part Two" thread (http://forums.zynga.com/forumdisplay.php?f=148) in the SPEAKEASY (http://forums.zynga.com/showthread.php?t=382804)

http://i48.tinypic.com/16b0q3d.jpg

leolazy
02-08-2010, 06:20 PM
This looks fun. Spent almost an hour to read :D

Zebra
02-08-2010, 06:20 PM
Now I really do have to go to class.

Marquise de Montespan
02-08-2010, 06:37 PM
Yea I'd have to agree. Pretty weak....gonna have to go farther than that if you want to anger the gods

Lady MousePotato
02-08-2010, 06:41 PM
Marry me, I love you

*gasp* Oh, Angelo, I do, I DO!

Better bring a can opener for the wedding night. I wear Holy Plate.

Lady MousePotato
02-08-2010, 06:47 PM
They may have deleted it already. They seem to be on to us. :(

Valiant Flame
02-08-2010, 06:53 PM
This monstrosity of a thread is all my fault... Damn.

This is fun.

Lady MousePotato
02-08-2010, 06:54 PM
Wouldn't I need acetylene torch or a plasma cutter?

You're probably right. That's not my area of expertise.

I should warn you, however, that if I wake up to find my horse's head in the bed with us, I will be rather put out! :mad:

Syithe
02-08-2010, 06:58 PM
You're getting better, but you better hurry and get the heavy weapons before your infantry is demolished

Lady Mafiosi Di Wars
02-08-2010, 07:00 PM
I come bearing pixelated Tommy Guns.......

I thought you might like to know that you have incurred the wrath of the mighty {ZCF}, who are now planning to counter any future incursions with SILENT KEYBOARDS :eek:

Please see here (http://forums.zynga.com/group.php?do=discuss&group=&discussionid=2470) (Although you will be unable to post unless you are a chosen one)

:D:D:D

Marquise de Montespan
02-08-2010, 07:02 PM
I come bearing pixelated Tommy Guns.......

I thought you might like to know that you have incurred the wrath of the mighty {ZCF}, who are now planning to counter any future incursions with SILENT KEYBOARDS :eek:

Please see here (http://forums.zynga.com/group.php?do=discuss&group=&discussionid=2470) (Although you will be unable to post unless you are a chosen one)

:D:D:D

THEY PLAN TO GIVE YOU SILENCE!!! AS THEY DEEM YOU UNWORTHY
Enforcer48
I think we should add this to the way of {ZCF} Clan.

If morons, i.e. Castle Age players, come to disrupt forum activities, all shall ignore their posts and let the trolls starve.

They are generally unfunny trolls. Therefore, they deserve third class treatment: cold keyboards.

Lady MousePotato
02-08-2010, 07:07 PM
I cannot believe they are actually taking us seriously. Wow.

Well, at least a few of you have a sense of humor. :D

Syithe
02-08-2010, 07:07 PM
I'd start up a counter-attack but I'm on your side so I dunno how that'd work out =/

Defyeler
02-08-2010, 07:08 PM
You're probably right. That's not my area of expertise.

I should warn you, however, that if I wake up to find my horse's head in the bed with us, I will be rather put out! :mad:

LMAO I read the very last part of this as "I would rather put out!".. I was like.. HUH?

Lady MousePotato
02-08-2010, 07:11 PM
Now, THAT'S what I'm talking about Castle Age Troll. Keep up the good work and I will bequeath you a valiant steed..

...or something just as stupid.

Yea, verily..

Never mind, NikiKing is just too good .. you'll never beat her.

Well, this marriage is off to a rough start!

LMAO I read the very last part of this as "I would rather put out!".. I was like.. HUH?

You know how men get scared when threatened with sex! :rolleyes:

Lady Mafiosi Di Wars
02-08-2010, 07:14 PM
I understand that some of the {ZCF} believe that Britney Spears music is the key to world peace, and that Canada should annexe Iceland and make Bjork their Queen.

Verily.

Defyeler
02-08-2010, 07:15 PM
I understand that some of the {ZCF} believe that Britney Spears music is the key to world peace, and that Canada should annexe Iceland and make Bjork their Queen.

Verily.

Is this Douche's 9th account?

Lady MousePotato
02-08-2010, 07:28 PM
Douche said he had to go to class, but we all know he has no class!

Lady Mafiosi Di Wars
02-08-2010, 07:33 PM
Douche said he had to go to class, but we all know he has no class!

Whereas I'm one helluva classy gun-tottin' gangster gal, and certainly no douche :cool:

Anyhoo, what happened? Did the MW mods scare you all off? Or was it the mightly {ZCF} and their talisman Taylor Swift?

Lady MousePotato
02-08-2010, 07:46 PM
Whereas I'm one helluva classy gun-tottin' gangster gal, and certainly no douche :cool:

Anyhoo, what happened? Did the MW mods scare you all off? Or was it the mightly {ZCF} and their talisman Taylor Swift?

Well, Douche (aka Zebra aka a lot of other stuff) took off and I'm not really out to antagonize anyone. I'm just a bored computer geek trying to have a little fun. The sillier and more absurd the better!

Angelo, stop that! You've ruined my lunch!

Zebra
02-08-2010, 07:47 PM
I posted a lot more with the username NikiKings

Stuff about how much I hate Knee Breaker hitting on me, Taylor Swift should have been punched by Kenye West, and I created a poll on why I (NikiKing) love the maple syrupy taste of 'balls and shaft'

I was banned again!

http://i49.tinypic.com/2pq2aop.jpg

Angelo
02-08-2010, 07:54 PM
...mega-douche? That you? >:/

Lady MousePotato
02-08-2010, 07:55 PM
Douche, you are killing me! That is freaking hysterical!

Lady Mafiosi Di Wars
02-08-2010, 07:55 PM
I posted a lot more with the username NikiKings

Stuff about how much I hate Knee Breaker hitting on me, Taylor Swift should have been punched by Kenye West, and I created a poll on why I (NikiKing) love the maple syrupy taste of 'balls and shaft'

I was banned again!

http://i49.tinypic.com/2pq2aop.jpg

lol that one must have lasted less than 5 minutes!

I think they may be planning a counter assualt.

ETA - and good job on breaking the 'silent keyboard' response :D

Zebra
02-08-2010, 07:58 PM
...mega-douche? That you? >:/

Yes, tis I, Mega-Douche reborn. It's like living without meaning when you are resurrected.

Lady MousePotato
02-08-2010, 08:00 PM
lol that one must have lasted less than 5 minutes!

I think they may be planning a counter assualt.

ETA - and good job on breaking the 'silent keyboard' response :D

Tell them to bring it. As long as it's funny! ;)

Lady Mafiosi Di Wars
02-08-2010, 08:02 PM
Tell them to bring it. As long as it's funny! ;)

It wouldn't be :p:D

Zebra
02-08-2010, 08:16 PM
They have been banning me as soon as I post messages. Time for a cool down period. I have to keep them on their toes.

And war... war never changes.

Lady MousePotato
02-08-2010, 08:17 PM
I wouldn't be :p:D

Well, that just makes me sad. I guess there isn't much joking around in the Mafia. We Castle Agers are, for the most part, at least marginally insane. And some of us have been unemployed for a very long time and are really really bored!

Defyeler
02-08-2010, 08:20 PM
Well, that just makes me sad. I guess there isn't much joking around in the Mafia. We Castle Agers are, for the most part, at least marginally insane. And some of us have been unemployed for a very long time and are really really bored!

I can't wait till that happens to me.... well from self sanction unemployment.. not pink slip, here you go get the hell out of my office unemployment lol

Zebra
02-08-2010, 08:25 PM
http://i46.tinypic.com/35dag3p.jpg

Lady MousePotato
02-08-2010, 08:41 PM
Venom? "Silly-sallies" is now considered venomous? Oh, they're begging for another round of taunting!

omegawulph
02-08-2010, 08:49 PM
Okay I am in for the moment.
Keyboard: Operational
Mouse: Operational
Hangover: Finally Gone

Time to see what we can get into today.

Oh and your mom says hi.

omegawulph
02-08-2010, 08:52 PM
Also a note to the CA Forum Mods: I expect that all my posts carried out in the name of CA, those posts that are made on a different forum in the name of this war (gwar, a band you may say but i say it means geek war!), be added to my current forum count here so I can breach the top 5 posters as apparently being in the top ten just isn't good enough anymore.

Thank You.

AlbinoMonkeyRat
02-08-2010, 08:53 PM
reminded me of this:
http://www.explosm.net/db/files/Comics/Rob/im-a-texan-myself-so-its-okay-please-dont-kill-me.png

Lady MousePotato
02-08-2010, 08:56 PM
Too funny! Reminds me of the episode of Two and a Half Men when Charlie says "Did you know Texas used to be its own country? Why did we change that?"

Or, one of my favorite quotes: "If I owned Texas and Hell, I would rent out Texas and live in Hell." (General Philip Sheridan)

Valiant Flame
02-08-2010, 08:56 PM
There is a thread in the speakeasy called You are banned, and im at the end of it. pg 559

omegawulph
02-08-2010, 08:59 PM
There is a thread in the speakeasy called You are banned, and im at the end of it. pg 559

Link us !

Lady MousePotato
02-08-2010, 09:00 PM
http://forums.zynga.com/showthread.php?t=190351&page=559

ROFL, VF!

omegawulph
02-08-2010, 09:01 PM
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h71/omegawulph/MWwarning.jpg

The rest of it was about talking about how our first thread was deleted.

For rizzles?? No wonder people hate zynga games so much. Even that one guy last night was talking about how zynga keeps screwing them over on myspace so why do they defend them! why!?!?!

Zebra
02-08-2010, 09:03 PM
Dude, I was IP banned for all of those Knee Breakar posts.

Lady MousePotato
02-08-2010, 09:04 PM
Wow. You aren't allowed to discuss the actions of the moderators? What kind of freaky deaky dictatorship are they running over there?

Mursilis, you are not truly appreciated as you should be. Kisses!

omegawulph
02-08-2010, 09:07 PM
Dude, I was IP banned for all of those Knee Breakar posts.

For cereal? damages man ... I just posted on of his haha ... it is gone already though ...

Defyeler
02-08-2010, 09:09 PM
LMAO one of those bans was:

"Banned because I can"??? WTF? Talk about mods with over zealous power trips.

Chippy
Wow. You aren't allowed to discuss the actions of the moderators? What kind of freaky deaky dictatorship are they running over there?

It is Mursilis' dictatorship, and yes, we are all screwed.......

omegawulph

They sweep everything under the rug as if it never happened!!

Oh and there is a thread with someone posting a pic of them ignoring knee breaker!!

omegawulph
02-08-2010, 09:14 PM
It is Mursilis' dictatorship, and yes, we are all screwed.......

Not in comparison, Chippy, not in comparison.

Lady MousePotato
02-08-2010, 09:16 PM
Mursilis is cool. He let me play with my troll for a full 24 hours last week before bringing out the ban hammer. These mods are really uptight!

You don't suppose they think they really are Mafia, do you...?

Defyeler
02-08-2010, 09:17 PM

Pwaahhahaha.

omegawulph
02-08-2010, 09:18 PM
Mursilis is cool. He let me play with my troll for a full 24 hours last week before bringing out the ban hammer. These mods are really uptight!

Some of them do, some of them do. Although I was threatened with an EMP bomb last night. I don't think that is the Mafia's style but maybe they are branching out.

Edit: In all seriousness I had to retort that my dragons and hydras weren't mechanical.

Lady Mafiosi Di Wars
02-08-2010, 09:19 PM
That was a serious trollfest :D

*applauds*

now I'm off to polish my tommy guns and pop a cap in some gangster butt, thanks for the chuckles! :D

Lady MousePotato
02-08-2010, 09:20 PM
They are deleting your posts faster than I can read them. In the time it took the page to load after I clicked "quote" your post disappeared!

Defyeler
02-08-2010, 09:21 PM
Well, I know for a fact that Zynga has paid moderators for thier 30 some odd bulletin boards. So its not surprising that they can sit and zap as quickly as they do.

omegawulph
02-08-2010, 09:22 PM
Yeah, i just made a post about the deletion of my posts in the banned thread! Read it while it lasts! haha

Stupid mods. I'm seriously going to complain. haha