PDA

View Full Version : Minimum army requirement to summon dragon

Alvar
09-21-2009, 02:55 PM
I think is a better idea to before start summoning/killing a dragon you need to enlist 50 friends or a minimum say 10 instead of 0 so that enocourages gameplay.

EATherrian
09-21-2009, 04:06 PM
I think if Dragons weren't tied to the summoner's army it would work better. If I see a call from a member of my army to a dragon of someone in her army I can't help. There should be a mechanic where if someone answers a Call to Arms, they can help.

LaJefa
09-22-2009, 02:31 AM
I think is a better idea to before start summoning/killing a dragon you need to enlist 50 friends or a minimum say 10 instead of 0 so that enocourages gameplay.

LOL, how about at level 200, with 1000 army. I have an army of 107, 5 people have helped come slay the dragon... guess what? He is still alive and THRIVES, before I can get back enough stamina to try again.

I am beginning to dislike this game. I go away for an hour and the darn dragon regained strength as well. I give up on the dragon. I can't move, lose all stamina so I can't fight, I can't fight invading armies, I don't get anywhere. It is either so long dragon, or so long game...lol.

Too bad, it was interesting at first. But the dragons are too hard to kill. the rewards in the mean time, not worth the effort...lol.

Yep really too bad

YES ABSOLUTELY too bad... Just deleted the whole application, all news feed on my profile and all notifications. NO MORE FRIEND REQUESTS from the add me thread please. I tried looking for my post there and it was impossible.

Mursilis
09-22-2009, 02:36 AM
So then if you don't like them, don't fight the dragons. No one is making you, just go back to attacking other players.

Punkle
09-22-2009, 12:04 PM
YES ABSOLUTELY too bad... Just deleted the whole application, all news feed on my profile and all notifications. NO MORE FRIEND REQUESTS from the add me thread please. I tried looking for my post there and it was impossible.

Thats easy:rolleyes:

Click your name, look at history.. Voila:p

madnessassault
10-10-2009, 06:15 AM
it should depend on the type of dragon... emerald which has low level requirements should have low army requirement. where keira should have like 100 or something. also should be no require just for attacking, if there is it should be half.

Mytch
10-10-2009, 07:06 AM
Emerald dragons can be solo'd.
Others can be killed with 5 or so players. Maybe not quickly, but it's quite possible.
Keira in particular has a limit of 10 players, so why would you require 100 army? That's just silly.

Edit: And there already is basically a minimum army requirement of 21 to summon Keira.