PDA

View Full Version : isn't 1kill is enough??

arifin
09-20-2009, 02:10 PM
isn't 1kill is enough?? this guy really a ***** :mad:
well guess this guy doesn't like to help his friend, that's why he's not busy with any dragon lol

11 minutes, 19 seconds ago:
You were killed in battle, losing 1 experience points.
11 minutes, 19 seconds ago:
You were challenged by Sgt Lawton
You lost the battle, taking 11 damage and losing $100,000. You have lost 3 Battle Points!
11 minutes, 24 seconds ago:
You were killed in battle, losing 2 experience points.
11 minutes, 24 seconds ago:
You lost the battle, taking 10 damage and losing $100,000. You have lost 3 Battle Points!
11 minutes, 25 seconds ago:
You were killed in battle, losing 3 experience points.
11 minutes, 25 seconds ago:
You lost the battle, taking 11 damage and losing $100,000. You have lost 3 Battle Points!
11 minutes, 26 seconds ago:
You lost the battle, taking 8 damage and losing $100,000. You have lost 3 Battle Points!
14 minutes, 59 seconds ago:
You lost the battle, taking 10 damage and losing $25,521. You have lost 3 Battle Points!
15 minutes ago:
You lost the battle, taking 9 damage and losing $23,353. You have lost 3 Battle Points!
15 minutes, 1 second ago:
You lost the battle, taking 9 damage and losing $28,182. You have lost 3 Battle Points!
15 minutes, 3 seconds ago:
You lost the battle, taking 11 damage and losing $24,081. You have lost 3 Battle Points!
15 minutes, 3 seconds ago:
You lost the battle, taking 8 damage and losing $23,569. You have lost 3 Battle Points!
15 minutes, 4 seconds ago:
You lost the battle, taking 9 damage and losing $32,938. You have lost 3 Battle Points!
15 minutes, 4 seconds ago:
You lost the battle, taking 12 damage and losing $29,278. You have lost 3 Battle Points!
15 minutes, 5 seconds ago:
You lost the battle, taking 10 damage and losing $27,522. You have lost 3 Battle Points!
15 minutes, 8 seconds ago:
You lost the battle, taking 9 damage and losing $21,959. You have lost 3 Battle Points!
15 minutes, 18 seconds ago:
You lost the battle, taking 11 damage and losing $40,665. You have lost 3 Battle Points!

Punkle
09-20-2009, 02:15 PM
Upgrade your abilites, get a stronger general and main weapons. Then kick his butt :)

arifin
09-20-2009, 02:24 PM
yea the guy 50 level ups from me :mad:
well i enjoy the game, only relieving my stress on this crap, if i left it on his comment status just gonna link me again.

Darkal
09-20-2009, 02:27 PM
That's the kind of crap that drives people to leave the game. Besides, I was under the impression that there was a 5 attack limit. Can anyone enlighten me on that????

arifin
09-20-2009, 02:42 PM
seems it changes again with recent updates.
5times limit is a good regulation, and everybody is no longer weak/death with the new system, so we got many option to attack rather than play like a maniac waiting for people refills and attack 2kill again

Punkle
09-20-2009, 02:44 PM
That's the kind of crap that drives people to leave the game. Besides, I was under the impression that there was a 5 attack limit. Can anyone enlighten me on that????
Nope. There only a "how-much-stamina-left" limit:p

Welpe
09-20-2009, 06:32 PM
And there is no blocking function... ;)

Icefyre HD
09-20-2009, 10:09 PM
sounds like a glitch...how does he kill you multiple times within seconds? Once your dead your off the battle page? Or they get the 'too weak to fight' message. Even if you paid to heal up instantly, he couldn't kill you again in less than a second. Maybe I'm not understanding something...good luck with that.

Mursilis
09-20-2009, 10:14 PM
This was discussed at length earlier on the Tech section. I'm too lazy to find the particular thread atm but if you go there and peek around I'm sure you'll find the discussion on how this happens.

Psappha
09-21-2009, 12:53 AM
If Sgt. Lawton is in Iraq or Afghanistan be damned glad he has nothing more deadly to do than beat up on you. :p

Quantum_Mechanic
09-21-2009, 02:15 AM
This can happen in a multitude of ways.

If the servers are laggy and the attacker clicks invade again repeatedly while blue orb spins, this is possible. I know, I have landed multiple kills before, up to 4 one time but usually it was 2. It also happened to me a few times by people I knew well enough to ask them about how they did it. This had seemed to be less of a problem of late with the changes to the battle system, but the addition of dragons has altered the response times for sure.

It is also possible to use browser and/or scripting features to launch a ton of attacks instantaneously. Luxor the Moonprince and I performed this experiment (at my suggestion) and he managed to kill me 4 times at once. Recent changes made this more difficult depending on browser though not impossible.

arifin
09-21-2009, 11:24 AM
If Sgt. Lawton is in Iraq or Afghanistan be damned glad he has nothing more deadly to do than beat up on you. :p

not to be racist
but that sgt. surely from some damn country that don't mind torture and kill nearly dead people :(

arifin
09-21-2009, 11:29 AM
This can happen in a multitude of ways.

If the servers are laggy and the attacker clicks invade again repeatedly while blue orb spins, this is possible. I know, I have landed multiple kills before, up to 4 one time but usually it was 2. It also happened to me a few times by people I knew well enough to ask them about how they did it. This had seemed to be less of a problem of late with the changes to the battle system, but the addition of dragons has altered the response times for sure.

It is also possible to use browser and/or scripting features to launch a ton of attacks instantaneously. Luxor the Moonprince and I performed this experiment (at my suggestion) and he managed to kill me 4 times at once. Recent changes made this more difficult depending on browser though not impossible.

thanks for the explanation,
seems low level like me should stay low on "hiding" :(