PDA

View Full Version : Your opponent has already fled.

Pokpokkeh
01-29-2010, 12:01 PM
Your opponent evaded your attack!

i keep getting this in the new raid, what is happening?:mad:

bad haiku
01-29-2010, 12:03 PM
It's either this or they fled! :mad::mad:

Pokpokkeh
01-29-2010, 12:03 PM
Your opponent dodged your attack!

Shade123
01-29-2010, 12:09 PM
It means, that you(or someone else of that raid) has already defeated him(1 succesful attack). Page is so stupidly made, that after attack the list of enemies is not refreshed, but its not only stupid thing here, other is that you dont know what rank enemy is(so if you will get some battle points or not) and what demi will you get...

Pokpokkeh
01-29-2010, 12:26 PM
It means, that you(or someone else of that raid) has already defeated him(1 succesful attack). Page is so stupidly made, that after attack the list of enemies is not refreshed, but its not only stupid thing here, other is that you dont know what rank enemy is(so if you will get some battle points or not) and what demi will you get...

wow, no wonder. i only managed to hit once (out of 5 tries) . well , guess i will carry on with my lotus for the time being

Dean
01-29-2010, 01:40 PM
Post deleted for redundancy. hahaha

Lori
01-29-2010, 01:45 PM
It wasn't this hard to get a hit when they were first released ( several hours ago), but since the US is waking up it is getting harder to get a hit...so maybe just too many trying at the same time?

avsquare
01-29-2010, 01:47 PM
It wasn't this hard to get a hit when they were first released ( several hours ago), but since the US is waking up it is getting harder to get a hit...so maybe just too many trying at the same time?

too many people online at the same time, CA is running really slow.

It's even worse on popular sieges.. You know the Legend's ones are going non stop since hours ago, image that kind of hype. I don't think CA's server and they way it codes can handle such load.

KMJ
01-29-2010, 01:52 PM
I think this is to prevent chaining...