PDA

View Full Version : who's attacking me?

lknight22
09-19-2009, 09:00 PM
okay, I just started 2days ago. In battle page you can choose your opponent and if you win, you can see how much you looted out of the enemy as well as battle points you gain.

my question is, how will I know If I am attacked? I cant see the page where I can see my attackers and how much they got from me???

Alvar
09-19-2009, 09:05 PM
You can see that first inside the game at your home page there is a log page.
Then you can also see that at your notifications (maybe you have them disabled)

lknight22
09-19-2009, 09:11 PM
there's only the news, demi-points, oracle and etc in my homepage but theres nothing about my attackers. how can i enable my notification settings?
tnx for the advance.

Headless
09-19-2009, 09:16 PM
there's only the news, demi-points, oracle and etc in my homepage but theres nothing about my attackers. how can i enable my notification settings?
tnx for the advance.

It's like Alvar said, if you are attacked it will be on your Castle Age home page. You have the News section, and right under that is Battle News. If nothing is there then maybe you haven't been attacked yet.

lknight22
09-19-2009, 09:23 PM
thanks again! but I dont see any reason why no one is attacking me???

Headless
09-19-2009, 09:29 PM
thanks again! but I dont see any reason why no one is attacking me???

Any reason why they should be attacking you? If you really want to be attacked, go on the offensive and build up your battle points. Before you know it you'll be getting chain attacked just like the rest of us, ESPECIALLY if you have a small army.

Genevieve
09-19-2009, 09:35 PM
Its day two now for attacking dragons instead of eachother. That might be why no one is attacking you.

cthulhu522
09-19-2009, 11:44 PM
Yeah, I've only been attacked 3 or 4 times in the last 2 days. lol I haven't attacked anybody since dragons came out.

Its day two now for attacking dragons instead of eachother. That might be why no one is attacking you.

Powerprincess
09-20-2009, 02:19 AM
Hi,
I am haveing trouble getting into the game. i haven't yet gotten a dragon, which people have mentioned. Counld that be why i can't get on?
:confused:

Thanks in advance

Mursilis
09-20-2009, 02:33 AM
Having, or not having a dragon, has nothing to do with any technical issues you might have getting into CA.

A few things to try would be to clear your browser's cache and cookies and try again. You could also try a different web browser to see if you notice a difference.

jasher
09-20-2009, 02:50 AM
is there any benefit to the multi-levels of questing except exp. pts.

Darkal
09-20-2009, 02:52 AM
is there any benefit to the multi-levels of questing except exp. pts.

Once completed you get a stat point for each quest.

JoeyD
09-20-2009, 06:28 AM
Yeah, I've only been attacked 3 or 4 times in the last 2 days. lol I haven't attacked anybody since dragons came out.

Me too...guess everyone is attacking the dragons now