PDA

View Full Version : Dragon quest query...

assasinx
09-19-2009, 06:05 PM
Im level 25 and I have just created an EMERALD Dragon from the Alchemy page, but problem is I cant see option to start attacking the dragon in my CA Page. May you please help me figure this out...

Lena Gkika
09-19-2009, 06:10 PM
Im level 25 and I have just created an EMERALD Dragon from the Alchemy page, but problem is I cant see option to start attacking the dragon in my CA Page. May you please help me figure this out...

go to keep and select the Monsters tab

mo_workshop
09-19-2009, 06:31 PM
go to keep and select the Monsters tab

Hi Lena Gkika,

I got the same question, can't find the attack buttom after select my dragon, is it a problem of my a/c?:confused:

thx

mo_workshop
09-19-2009, 06:42 PM
it is my screen cap

Lena Gkika
09-19-2009, 09:30 PM
it is my screen cap

couldbe temporary bug, or could be your browser. Lot of people are reporting bugs with the monster page, but with FB in general as well. So clear cache & cookies and try with other browser, and if you still can't do anything, go to CA community page and contact the developers with info on your problem

woody8797
09-20-2009, 02:19 AM
I have me and 3 other people fighting with me on the frost Dragon and i have been attacking ALOT! and the The strength bar for the dragon is not going down much! so i dont think i will try to summons the dragon again! i am level 31 my attack is 38 and i only have 13 army

JoeyD
09-20-2009, 07:09 AM
I'm pretty sure it's cuz of your browser. I was using opera and I couldn't see many of the buttons in Castle Age. Then I switched over to IE and everything is normal again. So try with a different browser, and it should work :)

assasinx
09-20-2009, 07:38 PM
couldbe temporary bug, or could be your browser. Lot of people are reporting bugs with the monster page, but with FB in general as well. So clear cache & cookies and try with other browser, and if you still can't do anything, go to CA community page and contact the developers with info on your problem

I think so,its a temporary bug but why only in my browser, i tried switching from IE to Firefox but still problem exist...i cant even now see images in the CA pages except those letters and number, i wish i could send u some screenshots of it by i dont know how to...

anyway thanks for the replies, i try upgrading my browser. maybe this will fix the problem...

mdhampton
09-20-2009, 10:34 PM
Is it my base attack (on keep screen) or does it take into account my army and my hired people / magic / items / etc. that is used to determine damage?

Thanks.

Mursilis
09-20-2009, 11:09 PM
Probably just your stat points. Although to be honest, my damage done isn't all that different from anyone else attacking, so in the end it probably doesn't matter all that much.