PDA

View Full Version : If CA/FB do NOT care about cheaters, I catch him butt naked and show it here!

galaxy99
01-26-2010, 04:41 AM
Some of you may read my other thread regarding MR.PANDA. A few of you think that I have personal problem with him because he attacked me. Some of you may think I become bitter and being "abusive" towards him. Seriously, I have been playing this game for a while now and understand got chained or beaten up is part of the time (not mentioning I can win over him as long as I catch him playing online). I do NOT mind if people use hit and run strategy. I got chained by various people everyday and I am absolutely fine with it. However, I am NOT FINE with those obvious CHEATERS in the game who take advantage of carelessness from facebook and/or castle age on its own policies.

I have been watching this guy for a long while now. I think I have all the evidence in the world regarding his CHEATS in CA game in violation of FB policies-establishing multiple fake accounts. Attached are two of MR.PANDA main accounts a 128 Baron under MR.PANDA and a 122 Bron under ZEE of the army of MR.PANDA. as well as 7 of their elite guard accounts, John Elitea, Bert Elitea, Jamie Elitea, Mark Elitea, Steve Elitea, Smith Elitea, Zee Azazin. I am 80% sure that Jane Dilleso Recto, Janeth Marie are also his fake elite guard accounts.

Did I report to FB? Yes, I did. Did FB do anything? Probably not, I am still seeing those accounts are open and being used daily.

Those guys should be exposed to the public in game community and be shamed or punished by honest gamers since those game developers do NOT care about it. If there were a hitlist, his keep link shall be on it! He and all his fake accounts shall be BANNED!

Treff1975
01-26-2010, 05:02 AM
I used to run multi's for a game on facebook called Warbook..I had three plus my main..it got to be such a friggin pain in the ass to me that I stopped the game all together, was simply costing me too much time. I really have no doubts he's probably got multiple accounts..but to have as many as you inferring..either your overestimating or this guy is the epitome of having no life.
Do all of the multiples attack you? are they in anyways about the same time of day when the separate accounts go after you (as in, account #1 hits you at 12:00, account #2 at 12:05...)?
All the elite guards with the same last name will be exceptionally easy to explain away as household family members, so even if they share the same IP address, they could be explained as legal.
Hopefully you can see your way past this one particular guy and actually enjoy the game at some point.

Defyeler
01-26-2010, 05:04 AM
They all used to attack my GF, till one morning I just spent about half an hour chaining the Zee version down. He kept healing, I kept clicking. Was funny stuff.

Erevis Cale
01-26-2010, 05:04 AM
I read FB Tos and i didnt see anything against multiple accounts, just that 1 account per email address, as ive said earlier i had 4 accs but i deleted 2 of them cuz 4 accs was just a lil to much for me to handle lol.

waxlion
01-26-2010, 05:07 AM
not to be picky but your topic promised nudity. I'm complaing, just confused.

galaxy99
01-26-2010, 05:15 AM
I used to run multi's for a game on facebook called Warbook..I had three plus my main..it got to be such a friggin pain in the ass to me that I stopped the game all together, was simply costing me too much time. I really have no doubts he's probably got multiple accounts..but to have as many as you inferring..either your overestimating or this guy is the epitome of having no life.
Do all of the multiples attack you? are they in anyways about the same time of day when the separate accounts go after you (as in, account #1 hits you at 12:00, account #2 at 12:05...)?
All the elite guards with the same last name will be exceptionally easy to explain away as household family members, so even if they share the same IP address, they could be explained as legal.
Hopefully you can see your way past this one particular guy and actually enjoy the game at some point. good explanation on those elite guard accounts. Unfortunately, they are all dead accounts while almost 0 activities on it except are used as elite guards for his 2 main accounts. I enjoy quite a bit of this game with monster hunting, gift exchanging, winning/losing in little pvp, building my character, even spending some $$ on FBs to try some luck, except this kind of cheaters I encountered in the game.

Search his profile in FB, and I bet you will not enjoy his nudity when you see his real photo. Defyeler must agree with me on that.

They all used to attack my GF, till one morning I just spent about half an hour chaining the Zee version down. He kept healing, I kept clicking. Was funny stuff.
not sure if you ever caught that MR.PANDA account. It is the most faking and annoying one and he invested quite a lot on it with archangels/commander plates purchases.

Treff1975
01-26-2010, 05:19 AM
good explanation on those elite guard account. Unfortunately, they are all dead accounts while almost 0 activities on it except are used as elite guards for his 2 main accounts. I enjoy quite a bit of this game with monster hunting, gift exchanging, win/lost in little pvp, except this kind of cheaters I encountered in the game.

yeah cheaters sucks as..I personally left a group just today whose "creator" was posting links to bot programs and a user's guide in how to use them..I friggin hate cheaters as well. I reported the group to facebook and the CA Dev's, but like you, I'm not expecting much of a response

Erevis Cale
01-26-2010, 05:26 AM
I may have 2 acc but i dont have them join each others elite guard or send gifts between them, cuz then yes that would be cheating!

galaxy99
01-26-2010, 05:30 AM
I may have 2 acc but i dont have them join each others elite guard or send gifts between them, cuz then yes that would be cheating! It is obviously he is doing that, seeing those 316 gift energy potions in his main account.:mad:

Erevis Cale
01-26-2010, 05:32 AM
It is obviously he is doing that, seeing those 316 gift energy potions in his main account.:mad:

Isnt the max you can carry 40? I think i saw a thread where someone had over 40 EPs and when he used 1 it reduced them to 40 and the guy was pissed.

galaxy99
01-26-2010, 05:35 AM
Isnt the max you can carry 40? I think i saw a thread where someone had over 40 EPs and when he used 1 it reduced them to 40 and the guy was pissed. There is no limit about GIFT EP which cost 5 FPs each and give as a gift.

Erevis Cale
01-26-2010, 05:38 AM
There is no limit about GIFT EP which cost 5 FPs each and give as a gift.

Only a limit on regular EPs huh,and didnt they used to be 10 fp each its been awhile since ive had any fp so i forgot?

galaxy99
01-26-2010, 05:41 AM
Only a limit on regular EPs huh,and didnt they used to be 10 fp each its been awhile since ive had any fp so i forgot? you get 25FPs to start the game. That's why this cheater has probably a lot more undiscovered accounts around...

Erevis Cale
01-26-2010, 05:48 AM
you get 25FPs to start the game. That's why this cheater has probably a lot more undiscovered accounts around...

Its only 20 FP, then again i havent done a new acc in awhile lol.

FrostByte
01-26-2010, 08:48 AM
About the energy potion, i read it somewhere in the forum that when you use it, if its above 40, the other is gone to dust? And i see alot of ppl confirming it?

Doesn't the Gift FP energy potion work the same for EP from quest?

to the topic : i really pity Mr.Panda..he doesn't have enough friends so he must make another account for his elite guard?? Miserable life IMO..

Daenerys Targaryen
01-26-2010, 09:32 AM
It is 20 to start, and it is a limit of 40, and they do cost ten each. However, that could just mean that this guy has cheated more than you gave credit for. Or I guess its possible that they are all legit, and someone dumped real money into gifting him... although I doubt that. In anycase take this information as you will.

morphling
01-26-2010, 10:08 AM
Did everyone forgot we can get energy pots in the demi quest?

Erevis Cale
01-26-2010, 10:09 AM
Did everyone forgot we can get energy pots in the demi quest?

Nobody forgot, Galaxy is obsessed with this guy mr panda!

morphling
01-26-2010, 10:12 AM
I just dont understand why would anyone think that somene would create a new account and gifting energy pots to the main account :)

Erevis Cale
01-26-2010, 10:13 AM
I just dont understand why would anyone think that somene would create a new account and gifting energy pots to the main account :)

Have you read the full thread?

morphling
01-26-2010, 10:14 AM
Yes and the other thread regarding this as well..

Erevis Cale
01-26-2010, 10:17 AM
Yes and the other thread regarding this as well..

well starting a bunch of accounts and then using the 20 fp to send the one main host 2 EPs per new account seems like a good way to get alot of EPs.

morphling
01-26-2010, 10:17 AM
It is obviously he is doing that, seeing those 316 gift energy potions in his main account.:mad:

If I would create a new account I would gamble on the alpha chest it is more rewarding than buying my main account an energy pots that's all.

Erevis Cale
01-26-2010, 10:18 AM
If I would create a new account I would gamble on the alpha chest it is more rewarding than buying my main account an energy pots that's all.

He might be trying to power level his main host.

morphling
01-26-2010, 10:22 AM
He might be trying to power level his main host.

Then why stock up to 300+

Lord Everclear
01-26-2010, 10:26 AM
Isnt the max you can carry 40? I think i saw a thread where someone had over 40 EPs and when he used 1 it reduced them to 40 and the guy was pissed.

Pissed? You can get drunk on Energy potions?
I'm going to have to ask for people to send me some!!:D

ENLIGHTENED 1
01-26-2010, 10:46 AM
Gift energy potions can not be used...they are already put towards your energy when someone buys it for that account ...there is no limit...so 300 x10...thats alot of energy...i seen an account that had over 1000 gift energy potions...

agedbeef
01-26-2010, 10:48 AM
i wonder what's the stats like for Mr. Panda? I doubt I can fight him.. he seems strong... :p

FrostByte
01-26-2010, 10:56 AM
i wonder what's the stats like for Mr. Panda? I doubt I can fight him.. he seems strong... :p
maybe just though in appearence :D

Cmon dont chain him anymore, i just read that panda is nearly extinct now :D

Shyft-
01-26-2010, 03:18 PM
Pissed? You can get drunk on Energy potions?
I'm going to have to ask for people to send me some!!:D

Nono silly, not UK pissed (drunk), US pissed (angry). =P
Cheers. The American kind. I'm not saying thank you.

mith
01-26-2010, 04:05 PM
Regarding Elite Guard members, after introducing my kids and their friends to CA, we've all traded EG links. We keep bookmarks to try to rejoin each others' EG every day. And since a lot of these people are connecting from multiple computers at my house, it could look suspiscious. Except we all have full FB accounts with our pictures and friends and various other signals that we're not using dummy accounts. But just pointing out that even though some people have a lot of the same EG members does not automatically indicate they are cheating, multi-accounting, or otherwise breaking any rules.

I don't know enough about this Mr. Panda to know one way or the other. Some of his EG members and accounts look suspiscious, others look like they could be family members, relatives, or friends.

Xelliz
01-26-2010, 04:29 PM
I don't know enough about this Mr. Panda to know one way or the other. Some of his EG members and accounts look suspiscious, others look like they could be family members, relatives, or friends.
I have to agree...why is the whole "family" on facebook but none have any pictures at all?

Dean
01-26-2010, 05:57 PM
Some of you may read my other thread regarding MR.PANDA. A few of you think that I have personal problem with him because he attacked me. Some of you may think I become bitter and being "abusive" towards him. Seriously, I have been playing this game for a while now and understand got chained or beaten up is part of the time (not mentioning I can win over him as long as I catch him playing online). I do NOT mind if people use hit and run strategy. I got chained by various people everyday and I am absolutely fine with it. However, I am NOT FINE with those obvious CHEATERS in the game who take advantage of carelessness from facebook and/or castle age on its own policies.

I have been watching this guy for a long while now. I think I have all the evidence in the world regarding his CHEATS in CA game in violation of FB policies-establishing multiple fake accounts. Attached are two of MR.PANDA main accounts a 128 Baron under MR.PANDA and a 122 Bron under ZEE of the army of MR.PANDA. as well as 7 of their elite guard accounts, John Elitea, Bert Elitea, Jamie Elitea, Mark Elitea, Steve Elitea, Smith Elitea, Zee Azazin. I am 80% sure that Jane Dilleso Recto, Janeth Marie are also his fake elite guard accounts.

Did I report to FB? Yes, I did. Did FB do anything? Probably not, I am still seeing those accounts are open and being used daily.

Those guys should be exposed to the public in game community and be shamed or punished by honest gamers since those game developers do NOT care about it. If there were a hitlist, his keep link shall be on it!

Let it go. Sounds like this whole quest of yours vs. Mr. Panda is sidetracking your Castle Age experience. :rolleyes:

But I would like to offer my assistance. Send me a private message with the necessary link so that I may pay my respects to Mr. Panda. :p I don't like cheaters either. :mad:

galaxy99
01-26-2010, 05:59 PM

He is NOT strong, but winning battles through cheating and hiding. I dual him easily with 350 Attack as long as I catch him at his 2 main fake accounts-MR.PANDA and the PANDA. He spent CA cash on his army which I believe you got most win from on this keep page. I have all details of it! Check it out!

Heroes

Stone Guardian, Araxis, Aria,Vanquish, Lyra Vulcan, Nautica, Celesta, Elizabethione, Dante, Lilith and Riku, Morrigan ,Titania, Angelica, Terra, Shino, Mercedes
Edea, Garlan, Sano, Cid, Zarevok, Elena, Aeris, Penelope, Sophia, Dragan, Strider

Units

Cronus, The World Hydras x2
Hellslayer Knights x3
Hellkite Minions x3
Hydra: Atlass x6
Angelic Sentinels x8
Archangels x87
Hydra: Epimetheuss x5
Arcanists x10
Hydra: Tethyss x5
Hydra: Rheas x3
Valor Knights x94
Phoenixs x50
Gift Phoenixs x5
Gift Dragons x9
Dragons x75
Water Elementals x1
Valerian Mystics x14
Atlantean Archers x6
Valerian Guards x30
Dwarven Battlemasters x23
Barbarians x1
Vampires x4
Death Knights x31
Gift Angels x3
Angels x23

Items

Sword of Redemptions x1
Blade of Vengeances x1
Holy Avengers x1
Amulet of Cefkas x1
Cowl of the Avengers x1
Raven Cloaks x1
Defenders x4
Shield of Artaniss x1
Pauldrons of Lights x2
Fear Charms x1
Paladin's Oaths x1
Judgements x3
Sun Blades x2
Commanders Battle Plates x65
Atlantean Shields x4
Dragon Scales x2
Demonic Armors x3
Onslaughts x1
Jewel of Fires x5
Demonic Swords x2
Crystal Rods x1
Elven Plates x4
Avengers x1
Hellkite Swords x2
Demonic Masks x5
Dreadnought Greatswords x1
Oathkeepers x6
Serpentine Shields x42
Tempest Shields x4
Holy Gauntletss x4
Dragonbanes x10
Hellkite Armors x1
Hellkite Shields x3
Whisper Bows x15
Colossal Swords x2
Atlantean Swords x3
Poseidons Horns x28
Atlantean Helms x4
Gladiator Swords x30
Elven Crowns x3
Sword of the Seas x3
Berserker Amulets x1
Evergreen Cloaks x3
Colossal Armors x3
Moonfall Crowns x12
Trident of the Deeps x26
Atlantean Maces x5
Atlantean Gauntlets x1
Golden Hands x9
Faerie Wingss x7
Elven Staffs x2
Avenger Platemails x1
Avenger Amulets x6
Steel Plates x10
Gildamesh's War Helms x2
Colossal Axes x2
Angelic Plates x89
Staff of the Tempests x3
Berserker Platemails x6
Lionheart Amulets x1
Gildamesh's War Plates x5
Ironhart's Mights x8
Gildamesh's War Axes x3
Berserker Shields x1
Orc War Axes x21

Magic

Atlantean Forcefields x1
Lightning Storms x1
Angel Fires x1
Wall of Fires x1
Wolf Spirits x4
Avengers Oaths x1
Greater Fireballs x4
Champions Auras x30
Moonfall Auras x1
Holy Shields x10
Fireballs x2
Dragon Charms x26
Angelic Blessings x94
Energy Bolts x8
Heros Resolves x82
Magic Missiles x2
Orb of Keiras x1

Mist
01-26-2010, 06:05 PM

WOW! :eek:

Edit: It's 330 now!

galaxy99
01-26-2010, 06:09 PM
The main purpose of this thread is not to prompt cheaters, but like to raise the awareness of those obvious cheaters among the majority honest game community! I understand that CA may not have resource to discover those people, and I got one right here for them. It is SAD if CA does not have any intention to keep the integrity of this game, but only eyes on the $$.

If so, sarcastically, I am the one paying $$ for FPs and playing honestly, and I am 99% sure this Filippo PANDA guy never spent a penny on it in all his accounts according to his keep.

As far as people have doubts on his elite guard accounts, they are 100% fake as his used Filipino language version of "elite" as his elite guard accounts. "ZEE" is part of his real name as well.

niamh O'Toole
01-27-2010, 02:03 PM
I had a look at the Elite Guard of this guy and........

Mark Troll?????????????????

:D:D:D:D hahahahahahahahaha

galaxy99
01-27-2010, 04:47 PM
He and all his fake clan shall be banned from the game! If CA/FB do not take any action, he definitely shall learn a lesson from the game community that nobody likes cheaters in the game no matter how his hiding strategies work. :mad:He is aways very active in between his two main accounts (photographed at OP) between 10:30am-11:30am EST.

Shadron
01-27-2010, 06:03 PM
i hate to think how much time you have spent going after this guy. just let it go and enjoy the game. sounds like your stress level is increasing pretty good over a free facebook app. kinda sad.

Barraind
01-27-2010, 06:05 PM
I read FB Tos and i didnt see anything against multiple accounts, just that 1 account per email address, as ive said earlier i had 4 accs but i deleted 2 of them cuz 4 accs was just a lil to much for me to handle lol

Its not in the ToS OR any other document reached through TOU/TOS.

There is exactly one place it is mentioned, an old FAQ dealing with a business account and a personal account, saying that you cannot have one of each. Its been theorized that the wording suggests this means you cannot make multiple accounts, but it could easily be interpreted any way.

I do remember it once being in the ToS back when Facebook was largely limited to us (at the time) college kids, but it has since been removed and replaced with something stating that you cannot make accounts for other people.

Note: This is probably related to a time where verification emails failed and accounts were lost because of it (The private school I was at blocked all non-school emails, and it took a while before the UT schools didnt automatically regard them as spam. This was at a time where you HAD to have a working school email as verified by Facebook, or something equally dumb).

galaxy99
01-27-2010, 06:14 PM
i hate to think how much time you have spent going after this guy. just let it go and enjoy the game. sounds like your stress level is increasing pretty good over a free facebook app. kinda sad. If somebody using fraud to take away some of your enjoyment from a game no matter it is a free or paid, do you just let this kind of people keep taking advantage of it or fight back?

BearTheGreat
04-11-2010, 03:27 AM
I had some success reporting his clone to Facebook. Poor Flame Bei, aka Zee of the Army of Panda died at about level 157 or so.

From Facebook:

Hi,

After reviewing the content, we have removed the reported profile based on our Statement of Rights and Responsibilities.

If you need to report potential policy violations to Facebook in the future, please use the "Report" links located near most pieces of content on the site. We will then review the material and take the appropriate action. Please rest assured that these reports will be kept confidential.

Thanks for contacting Facebook,

Mac
User Operations
Facebook

-----Original Message to Facebook-----
To: The Facebook Team
Subject: Apparent Alias Account

This person http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000151342238 appears to be an alias of this person
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1067243729 I say that because on the Castle Age application they almost always attack one right after the other.
-----End Original Message to Facebook-----

Those guys should be exposed to the public in game community and be shamed or punished by honest gamers since those game developers do NOT care about it. If there were a hitlist, his keep link shall be on it! He and all his fake accounts shall be BANNED!

Masterdo
04-11-2010, 03:38 AM
Wow, good job :)

Amazing that they actually acted on their ToS...

BearTheGreat
04-11-2010, 03:40 AM
He had me bookmarked and was hitting me more than 40 times a day. For crying out loud, spread the wealth and stopping hammering on the same bookmarks! This continued for about 3 weeks before I started hiding from him by running my health down on Deathrune Sieges before logging out. I'm at Level 172 now and he is at Level 198. I'm too far below him for him to get battle points off me anymore, but I still remember what he did to me and will gladly join in any Kill the Panda group. I don't mind taking an occasional defeat if that is useful to alerting the group when this hiding, cheating snake is alive.

Hels
04-11-2010, 03:43 AM
It took 4 MONTHS for them to do something about it? The original posts were from January before you reactivated it.

BearTheGreat
04-11-2010, 03:58 AM
Maybe they received several complaints about this person. He was picking on several people in our group as well.

galaxy99
04-11-2010, 04:10 AM
Wow, Finally! Thanks. However, did you guys know he has at least a dozen around? :eek:

Lord Phyer
04-11-2010, 04:10 AM

That's 300 more than I've got! :eek:

Am I a cheater? :D

Reisland
04-11-2010, 04:50 AM
might I suggest sending all of this to them? Ask if the transactions for the energy potions were done from a single account...ask them to see which ones were from this "ZEE" account...they should delete all of his accounts or at least wipe him and send him back to lvl 1

FrostByte
04-11-2010, 05:45 AM
Wow! Kinda late but finally the FB takes some action!

galaxy99
04-11-2010, 06:18 AM
Best punishment is to wipe out those cheater's accounts, especially the main account, so that all the time/energy they spent to build their "cheating" character will be gone in a second. BTW, his main account is still there running. I don't think FB can take any action on that because that account may still be legit.

However, listen up, castle age people, you got my email 3-4 months ago twice, telling you the whole story, YOU, can take action to his main account if you care. If you don't, none of us can do anything about it. You just disappoint many honest players one more time.

Maybe, only that high counsel of CA has ability to do something to him...

Abysmal Alan
04-11-2010, 06:32 AM
LOL Here's a hilarious one...
Grigoris , Level 286 Legend
Quests Completed 5898
Battles Won 120308
Battles Lost 1620
Times eliminated 8
Times you eliminated an enemy 324
Proud owner of Energy Potions X417, 376 of which go away when he uses one

the_hunter
04-11-2010, 07:28 AM
have he hurted you in some way other than cheating with energy potions n many alt accs? which doesn't hurt anyone.. or are you paid by fb to be some security police? i don't think it's a problem, let he do what he wants. unless if he do a real criminal act on you or anyone you know with those accs, that's the time to take action.

ayumi_lee
04-11-2010, 07:38 AM
wow 179 FP, wish i could have some
*sigh* i dont have CC

Keith the SB
04-11-2010, 08:03 AM
i found this searching his friends, mind you they are all the same, all fans of pet society, etc

Naga
04-11-2010, 08:18 AM
However, listen up, castle age people, you got my email 3-4 months ago twice, telling you the whole story, YOU, can take action to his main account if you care. If you don't, none of us can do anything about it. You just disappoint many honest players one more time.

galaxy, why are you so bothered with this? I remember you PM-ing me his links so many months ago... like then, I will say it again--trying to catch MR PANDA is a waste of time. I doubt anyone else other than yourself care to bother trying, even.

mujinzou
04-11-2010, 08:27 AM
He's obviously terrible at cheating if he has as many accounts as you say and is only a baron.

tecvoid
04-11-2010, 08:32 AM
i hate tattle-tales.

no harms no foul.

snitches get stitches.

:p

oO☼ﬞ Tricᶄsy-TriӾie ☼ﬞOo
04-11-2010, 08:57 AM
Its not in the ToS OR any other document reached through TOU/TOS.

There is exactly one place it is mentioned, an old FAQ dealing with a business account and a personal account, saying that you cannot have one of each. Its been theorized that the wording suggests this means you cannot make multiple accounts, but it could easily be interpreted any way.

I do remember it once being in the ToS back when Facebook was largely limited to us (at the time) college kids, but it has since been removed and replaced with something stating that you cannot make accounts for other people.

Note: This is probably related to a time where verification emails failed and accounts were lost because of it (The private school I was at blocked all non-school emails, and it took a while before the UT schools didnt automatically regard them as spam. This was at a time where you HAD to have a working school email as verified by Facebook, or something equally dumb).
NO...what it really means is, you cant be a 42 year old somebody's mom and pose as a 17 year old boy to lure in and then harass a 15 year old girl and make her commit suicide

Zirah
04-11-2010, 09:05 AM
im lvl 230 prince with total wins of 180,290...loss...1068....Im i a cheater? i have a cousin legit account attacking myself and buying refills stam with 700 stam per refill...is that cheating? why do i do this? because my main char has only 40 stam which i think its outrageous if i buy refills from it!:)instead i buy alot of generals FP from my main and buy tons of refills from my cousin account...I dont think thats cheating...its called strategy!:)

Zirah
04-11-2010, 09:14 AM
omg! i just told you the present secret of becoming a pvp great legend! for me its not how many stamina i have ..its how i can penetrate on someone defense...im not a monster hunter! i fail from it yet im happy with what im doing^^ and i chain alot but when they add me buddy i accept...damn me! i dont have left anyone to kill for becoming king someday! all are becoming friends! poor me!:) hahahha

Abysmal Alan
04-11-2010, 02:08 PM
Heh, Zirah, if that's what floats your boat, go for it, and thanks for supporting this game. Definitely not something I'd do since my cc never contacts this game (at least not yet lol).
Seems like too much work, really.

mith
04-11-2010, 02:13 PM
have he hurted you in some way other than cheating with energy potions n many alt accs? which doesn't hurt anyone.. or are you paid by fb to be some security police?

Are you familiar with the concept of a "network effect (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Network_effect)"?

The Rogue Knight
04-11-2010, 02:38 PM
I have been having some fun with Mr. Panda this morning. I chained him so hard I knocked his profile pic off!

Punkle
04-11-2010, 06:14 PM
Posted: Friday, March 26, 2010 at 8:19pm

Registration and Account Security

Facebook users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
You will not provide any false personal information on Facebook, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.

You will not create more than one personal profile.

Should be more then clear enough!

Punkle
04-11-2010, 06:18 PM
Best punishment is to wipe out those cheater's accounts, especially the main account, so that all the time/energy they spent to build their "cheating" character will be gone in a second. BTW, his main account is still there running. I don't think FB can take any action on that because that account may still be legit.

Maybe, only that high counsel of CA has ability to do something to him...
Who say the don't do anything or want do anything? Its not Monday yet.

Myth
04-11-2010, 06:24 PM
he spent time on creating these accounts, train them, and gain his battle rank amongst them....

it's no easy job I think, one account already keeps me quite busy...

I don't see anything wrong, I know lots of ppl have at least 2 accounts, some use just for att/def monster fights...

come on, get a life...

everyone has his/her way of playing games...

you can do that too if you want...it's nothing big deal...

mflintjer
04-11-2010, 06:31 PM
still laughing....

al'Lan Mandragoran
04-11-2010, 07:09 PM
I have been having some fun with Mr. Panda this morning. I chained him so hard I knocked his profile pic off!

deth to the PANDA!!!! keel keel keel da panda chainer snake dog! and geeve me back all my castle ramparts dat dat damn shadow cat stole from me!

PawisBetlog
04-11-2010, 07:10 PM
I think it's time for you to move on.

Daenerys Targaryen
04-11-2010, 08:02 PM
... I thought this thread died...

Keith the SB
04-11-2010, 08:05 PM
nope, quite alive

nodyorc
04-11-2010, 08:21 PM
Posted: Friday, March 26, 2010 at 8:19pm

Registration and Account Security
Facebook users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
You will not provide any false personal information on Facebook, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.

You will not create more than one personal profile.

Should be more then clear enough!

Yeah, but no. The current posted rules are.

# Registration and Account Security

1. You will not provide any false personal information on Facebook, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
2. You will not use your personal profile for your own commercial gain (such as selling your status update to an advertiser).
3. You will not use Facebook if you are under 13.
4. You will not use Facebook if you are a convicted sex offender.
5. You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
6. You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
7. You will not transfer your account to anyone without first getting our written permission.
8. If you select a username for your account we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user's actual name).

So, the end of this is , you are allow to make/use as many accounts as you like as long as you use your real personal information.

Buggered if I know where you pulled the underlined part from...

galaxy99
04-11-2010, 11:27 PM
Who say the don't do anything or want do anything? Its not Monday yet.

So what is going to happen to all those cheaters caught on Monday?

KCL1971
04-11-2010, 11:29 PM
Well, if someone reported to FB, it is possible you can get your multi-account disabled. It is kind of hard for them to verify that, but if they have enough evidence to believe the account is one of your multi-accounts, they will disable it.

I got my multi-account locked and here is part of the statement from facebook -

"Lastly, you may not create another account using a different email address while you are waiting for a response. Creating more than one Facebook account is a violation of our Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, and violations of this rule could result in all of your accounts being permanently disabled."

The official rule is that you are not allow to have more than one facebook account.

I learned this the hard way, but I am growing tire on running more than one account now. So it might not be such a bad thing for me. Besides, you don't really get much from playing multis in CA (can't transfer items like some other games). If you need more elite guards, simeply go to add me forum and add 500+ player. Then bookmark 30 of their elite guard requests and you will always get your 10 elite guards every day.

galaxy99
05-08-2010, 06:44 AM
I am going to bring this thread back to live. Mr. PANDA revealed himself on this forum!!!!! Yes, he listed his FB ID# on this forum. His IQ is not as high as his coward cheating ability. I verified it and it is HIM. He cheated his way to lvl 25X and a Hide King (high king). If you are in asian/europe region, you can catch him live during the day especially on weekends for some nice BP. His defense is terrible. (that's why he only can chain and hide.) Enjoy.

solkyro
05-08-2010, 06:49 AM
I am going to bring this thread back to live. Mr. PANDA revealed himself on this forum!!!!! Yes, he listed his FB ID# on this forum. His IQ is not as high as his coward cheating ability. I verified it and it is HIM. He cheated his way to lvl 25X and a Hide King (high king). If you are in asian/europe region, you can catch him live during the day especially on weekends for some nice BP. His defense is terrible. (that's why he only can chain and hide.) Enjoy.

you should have emailed this to the devs

galaxy99
05-08-2010, 07:01 AM
you should have emailed this to the devs

Ont only me, but many others have done that. His CA account is still there.

rohitvip
05-08-2010, 07:04 AM
Hhe must be a diehard CA fan :)

labalaba
05-08-2010, 07:06 AM
Ont only me, but many others have done that. His CA account is still there.

The devs won't delete it as long as his FB account is alive, he can start all over again then, it's good now that he's everyone punching bag.

al'Lan Mandragoran
05-08-2010, 08:46 AM

i dozent nose eef eet vaz een the tred earleeyer, but dey deed finallee delete some of heez accounts. i hates the panda effer. he eez a d-bag

Anz1984
05-08-2010, 10:14 AM
I tried dueling him with 1000+ att and lost. Guess his stats are back to normal and yes, he is online now.

al'Lan Mandragoran
05-08-2010, 10:19 AM
I tried dueling him with 1000+ att and lost. Guess his stats are back to normal and yes, he is online now.

yez he haz flashed the credeet carred and jumped seeksty levels :eek: . i can no longeer beets heem, but i'm shur peeples close to heez leevel eet heem alive. DETH TO THE PANDA EFFER!!!

FrostByte
05-08-2010, 10:20 AM
Cheaters and abusers tend to die hard, eh?

al'Lan Mandragoran
05-08-2010, 10:23 AM
Cheaters and abusers tend to die hard, eh?

ick! apprentlee he haz dumped all the SP's from heez credeet carred boost eento defenses! a month ago i slaughters heem! now i dewelled and eenvaded heem and boof time i deed 0 damage! :eek::eek: WTF!!!!

FrostByte
05-08-2010, 10:36 AM
ick! apprentlee he haz dumped all the SP's from heez credeet carred boost eento defenses! a month ago i slaughters heem! now i dewelled and eenvaded heem and boof time i deed 0 damage! :eek::eek: WTF!!!!
WTF?? 0 damage? How could he?

mrwebb8825
05-08-2010, 11:45 AM
all I can say is "Mai Pen Rai" and "Jai Yenyen" and here's your towel as those tears must be getting your computers wet.

mai pen rai (pronounced my-pen-rye) means is this really worth the time of your life that you're wasting on it - or - Whatever

with more than 20 million players I really don't think that 0.2% are tipping the scales

jai yenyen (pronounced jy-yen-yen) means keep a cool heart and don't let little things in life bother you

if there were really global integrity there would be no politicians, neo-nazis, terrorists, black power, IRA or KKK

gather yourselves and re-evaluate :)

smokeytripod
05-08-2010, 12:34 PM
want some cheese to go with all this whine? :D

galaxy99
05-08-2010, 05:40 PM
There is NO WAY for him to keep dumping SPs to atk/def, and then level fast than others like me who invest SPs to stamina and energy. He is not a CREDIT PLAYER either. (guys, look at his invasion gears, it doesn't look like a credit card player at all). Yes, there is one ONLY WAY for him to achieve that which is to CHEAT his way there. I know how if he was able to boost his stats by cheating with programs or (99% sure) use his new alts to level up faster. (remember he has more than 20 alts and some got close by FB recently.)

smokeytripod
05-08-2010, 06:24 PM
There is NO WAY for him to keep dumping SPs to atk/def, and then level fast than others like me who invest SPs to stamina and energy. He is not a CREDIT PLAYER either. (guys, look at his invasion gears, it doesn't look like a credit card player at all). Yes, there is one ONLY WAY for him to achieve that which is to CHEAT his way there. I know how if he was able to boost his stats by cheating with programs or (99% sure) use his new alts to level up faster. (remember he has more than 20 alts and some got close by FB recently.)

he can be a credid card player without fp gear and generals... he might use every fp for refills to level up faster and do quests for sp's

Shadow Elf
05-08-2010, 08:45 PM
Did anyone else notice that galaxy99 had 179 favor points!?! :eek:

*sigh* I wish I had that many fp...

galaxy99
05-09-2010, 02:13 AM
Did anyone else notice that galaxy99 had 179 favor points!?! :eek:

*sigh* I wish I had that many fp... I wish so, :)

Nicolae
05-21-2010, 10:29 AM
I wish so, :)
hehe i got 84 FV max because i can buy 3 on price of 80 FV not 90 :) BIG SAVER !!!