PDA

View Full Version : Help for new Castle Agers (or anyone really)

Black Panther
01-24-2010, 01:45 PM
Hi, I run a facebook group called Black Panther's Monster Hunting Posse (link below). http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=info&gid=199431859571
It's purpose is to unite Castle Age warriors into a powerful fighting force that makes the game more enjoyable by: helping with monsters (whether they are considered critical or not), adding to your army, giving advice, answering questions, organizing special events (they are BUCKETS of fun), and other random miscelaneous things (we have been looking into elite guard quick filling, but haven't done anything with it yet for example). We are constantly expanding into new areas and are always looking for fresh blood to continue the fight. All are welcome and if you follow the link above you should be able to find any information you want, otherwise send me a facebook e-mail and I'll see what I can do. Thanks,

Black Panther

Dragonomine
01-24-2010, 02:35 PM
Wrong board. Go further down.

jas77mess
01-25-2010, 04:25 AM
Help! Help! Help! Totally confused.

jas77mess
01-25-2010, 04:26 AM
hi, i run a facebook group called black panther's monster hunting posse (link below). http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=info&gid=199431859571
it's purpose is to unite castle age warriors into a powerful fighting force that makes the game more enjoyable by: Helping with monsters (whether they are considered critical or not), adding to your army, giving advice, answering questions, organizing special events (they are buckets of fun), and other random miscelaneous things (we have been looking into elite guard quick filling, but haven't done anything with it yet for example). We are constantly expanding into new areas and are always looking for fresh blood to continue the fight. All are welcome and if you follow the link above you should be able to find any information you want, otherwise send me a facebook e-mail and i'll see what i can do. Thanks,

black panther

what do i do?