PDA

View Full Version : Dragons are good!

Darkal
09-18-2009, 11:17 PM
Can't believe how busy everyone is fighting dragons. Been logged on for 7-8 hours (off work 2day) and I've only been attacked one time!! The kicker is that I won it as well. Fly dragon, fly !!!

agedbeef
01-30-2010, 11:57 AM
you should come here and see now... everyone is killing each other because of raid... its nuts! :cool:

Angels
01-30-2010, 12:01 PM
Why are you necroposting from september? Stop please.

agedbeef
01-30-2010, 12:40 PM
Why are you necroposting from september? Stop please.

Why don't you mind your own business? If you so keen why don't you post something worth discussing instead of coming to this thread and pretend you own this forum? Get Lost!!! you one annoying woman!

Umar
01-30-2010, 01:00 PM
Why don't you mind your own business? If you so keen why don't you post something worth discussing instead of coming to this thread and pretend you own this forum? Get Lost!!! you one annoying woman!

u never know if its a man or a woman in this forum...there aint no gender awareness here i guess...:D

agedbeef
01-30-2010, 01:08 PM
u never know if its a man or a woman in this forum...there aint no gender awareness here i guess...:D

I know you are a man... :D i suspect "axxxxs" is a woman .. for she could only focus on her own narrow view (not all woman are like that... certainly someone like wyer is not this type of woman.. or other people...)...

*get my neck clear away from wyer's sharp sword.... phew*

Umar
01-30-2010, 01:21 PM
I know you are a man... :D i suspect "axxxxs" is a woman .. for she could only focus on her own narrow view (not all woman are like that... certainly someone like wyer is not this type of woman.. or other people...)...

*get my neck clear away from wyer's sharp sword.... phew*

hahahaha....good thing u r clear...she got a really sharp sword...and nobody wanna end up on the receiving end of it...lol...:D