PDA

View Full Version : I dont want to kill my Big Red Dragon, :(

Bram
09-18-2009, 08:15 PM
Ok so i been bashing this big red guy since the hour he hatched, now call me a softy, but i hatched that little egg and out came Big Red, and I bashed him, but as the day has gone on, and i see him getting bashed, and he is up there all proud fending them off, little arrows sticking out of him here and there from the lower guys, and ruddy great scales missing off his back from the bigger ones,

An I realise, I like him, I got fond of him, and i dont really want to kill him anymore. What happens to him if he doesnt get killed? do we keep em, can I have him for a pet?

So I got a stable full of dragons and pheonix, but this one is different, I hatched him out and i love him now. I think im gonna call you guys off him, Big Red is my lil gecko now, :)

chupacabra
09-18-2009, 08:16 PM
lol good luck stopping the mob with pitchforks :P

Luxor The Moonprince
09-18-2009, 08:21 PM
Bram.

We'r in alliance and I heard that my Dragon was calling yours names.

Come and kick his arse...

Bram
09-18-2009, 08:23 PM
Bram.

We'r in alliance and I heard that my Dragon was calling yours names.

Come and kick his arse...
Just emptied my stamina out on the battle page but drop your link on my wall and i will gladly help out with your dragon, :)
I love mine now, cant kill him,

Luxor The Moonprince
09-18-2009, 08:25 PM
OK.

I'll put it on your CA wall as soon as I can get back into the application.

You teach that name caller a lesson!

Bram
09-18-2009, 08:27 PM
ROFL!! silly moo, I cant be the only one got fond of their dragon surely? has no one else?
I hate when its a creature to kill, why couldnt we hatch a human type thing i could kill that no problem, lol.

Kael
09-18-2009, 08:41 PM
Lol! I'm doing pretty good with my red. 65 hours to go and I'm into G come kill mine too if you want = )

Akai
09-18-2009, 08:49 PM
Not me, my little goldie just ate 5 gift foot soldiers and pooped all over my market place, please friend me up and help gut this sucker.

Wren
09-18-2009, 08:51 PM
ROFL
Bram those killer instincts of yours will rise again. Possibly after the dragon burns down the lot. Let em all take yours down. That way you can claim vengence later. :D
Is a goodlookin bugger though isn't he.

Lena Gkika
09-18-2009, 08:59 PM
An I realise, I like him, I got fond of him, and i dont really want to kill him anymore. What happens to him if he doesnt get killed? do we keep em, can I have him for a pet?

im afraid he has come to raid your keep, according to the message when you summoned him..would so love to see our treasury emptying if we lost against him LOL..just think that his time has come and is now ready to go meet his brothers and sisters up there. plus i think he likes it when you are naughty :p :D and he has been bad..

KFC
09-18-2009, 09:08 PM
You may love him, but he's going to love eating you.

Gwen
09-19-2009, 03:37 AM
Ok so i been bashing this big red guy since the hour he hatched, now call me a softy, but i hatched that little egg and out came Big Red, and I bashed him, but as the day has gone on, and i see him getting bashed, and he is up there all proud fending them off, little arrows sticking out of him here and there from the lower guys, and ruddy great scales missing off his back from the bigger ones,

So I got a stable full of dragons and pheonix, but this one is different, I hatched him out and i love him now. I think im gonna call you guys off him, Big Red is my lil gecko now, :)

Well you can always help out with mine Bram.
Just a thought but i wouldn't be surprised if you wake up tomorrow and see that everyone you have chained, attacked, and killed in the game now has a profile pic of Big Red..............just so you ease up..........lmao.

MikeAZ
09-19-2009, 03:46 AM
I am tenth level and afraid to summon a dragon. I think I will wait a few dozen levels.

Alundra
09-19-2009, 03:49 AM
Mike, don't summon it until you can get enough people to help you kill it. If you don't kill in time, all the effort and stamina that you spent trying to kill will be for nothing. Too many people are summoning their dragons and find that they can't put it away. Make sure that everyone that agreed to help you will keep attacking it instead of hitting it a few times since there's a cap of 50 members. Good luck!

Ragnar
09-19-2009, 06:34 AM
Mike, don't summon it until you can get enough people to help you kill it. If you don't kill in time, all the effort and stamina that you spent trying to kill will be for nothing.

Well, not "nothing", you do get rewards along the way.

But yeah, uh, mine has over 2,000,000 hit points by his current life bar and the 194,000 damage I've already done to him, and there's no way I can get 'em by myself on the deadline (especially as I'm offline most of Sunday).

Teaming up is the only way to go. Even though I'm averaging over 500 damage a hit with my 600 Attack, with 41 Stamina that's just 20,000 damage per 3.4 hours or so. With only 72 hours to kill it, I can get over a quarter of the way by myself but that's if I'm logging in *every* 3.4 hours to burn through my Stamina.

I think I'm going to go back to Azeron's quests and get my Stamina up to 90 or so. At 5/per for a recharge, that means I can sleep through the night and have a big chunk to blow in the morning without losing recharge time. :cool:

juli&richard
09-20-2009, 02:24 AM

I can understand your love for your little hatchling, all cute with his dragon breath and boney scales but our little monster is getting on my army's nerves all bad tempered and grouchy like he is, and we would very much appreciate you popping round for a cup of tea and a bit of monster bashing before he escapes and jumps over your keep and bites your little red dragon on his assernal! lol lol
p.s, im sure i have heard him muttering things under his flames about some red dragon for lunch.

Juli and Richard