PDA

View Full Version : How about a forum section "attack my dragon please"

Dark Lord Kelvin
09-18-2009, 02:35 PM
The title kinda says it all ... have people post links to their "keep" pages so that others can help them with their dragons.

Can a moderator please take care of this? Assuming you agree that it is a worthwhile idea of course. :rolleyes:

Caitir Eavan
09-18-2009, 02:38 PM
It only works if people are in each other's armies...
I'm not sure if only one other person in my army actually has a dragon, for some reason I don't seem to be able to access anyone elses, but that person's dragon shows up when I click on monster (his and my dragon are there).
So as for posting links here - my army is so big, I don't know half the people in it (and deleted them from friends too) so I don't think that this would get a lot of people who are actually able to attack yours to do so.

Lori
09-18-2009, 02:54 PM
It only works if people are in each other's armies...
I'm not sure if only one other person in my army actually has a dragon, for some reason I don't seem to be able to access anyone elses, but that person's dragon shows up when I click on monster (his and my dragon are there).
So as for posting links here - my army is so big, I don't know half the people in it (and deleted them from friends too) so I don't think that this would get a lot of people who are actually able to attack yours to do so.

I've clicked on alot of dragons from my news feed. Some worked fine, others didn't. Some said the person didn't have one (odd since they posted one), and some said not in my army, the first couple I checked and they were in my army. I guess since it's new, there are some bugs.

Mursilis
09-18-2009, 04:14 PM
Not sure exactly how the message looks when you click on the Call To Arms button when in someone else's dragon page. If it's the same message as if they clicked their own CtA button then that could be why some of those reports don't seem to work while others do.

Lori
09-18-2009, 04:22 PM
That could explain the "so and so, doesn't have a monster" screen. You're probably correct on that.

Still wondering about the message of people not in my army...that are.

Darkal
09-18-2009, 04:28 PM
There are definitely a few (small) bugs with it. I am getting alot of "white screens" when I attack a dragon. I think its a great addition to the game though.

Larry Claffy
09-19-2009, 01:08 AM
Rough math of my current situation.

Damage done 208,465 , log file copied to Excel

# of hits 563 , based on guessed average of 370 per hit

% of damage 11.7, base on length of graph, measured and calced in excel

So based on this the number og hits needed to kill this dragon will be an unreachable 4719 attacks while we lose about 3000 demi points. Whats the point of this? The reward had better be large because the cost is great.

Larry Claffy
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home

Dark Lord Kelvin
09-19-2009, 01:51 AM
Rough math of my current situation.

Damage done 208,465 , log file copied to Excel

# of hits 563 , based on guessed average of 370 per hit

% of damage 11.7, base on length of graph, measured and calced in excel

So based on this the number og hits needed to kill this dragon will be an unreachable 4719 attacks while we lose about 3000 demi points. Whats the point of this? The reward had better be large because the cost is great.

Larry Claffy
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home

I don't understand your point? Did you mean battle points that you could have gotten with the stamina that you used on the dragon instead? Basically, you should try your best to kill it ... call in the cavalry and make sure that you can knock it down in the allotted time. Then you will get the bonus items and favor points from the dragon.

As far as battle points are concerned ... well .. you have to give up *something* to fight the dragon, right? At least you still get XP, gold and demi-points from fighting it.

Alvar
09-19-2009, 08:09 PM
I suggest Larry that propose a good ratio of battle points to be given for fighting a dragon would be better than only show us how many we lose.