PDA

View Full Version : Fix the Battle Scene

eboughey
09-18-2009, 06:26 AM
What sucks the fun out of this game is doing your own battles for about 30 seconds with full health and to be completely drained by some idiot who wants to chain you 8 times.

That is just ridiculous. I could understand if we were having the same issues with a small field of people to attack and dead opponents, but there are tons of ppl to attack and lots of battle points to be had.

You really should put a max on the # of times someone can be attacked. If not, people will lose interest in the game. If you can't come on here and play, what's the use in coming on here at all?

I'm not big on complaining about this. I did it at lower levels but then I couldn't chain more than 3 or 4 times anyway. With such a big field though now, I max it at 3 times regardless. I want other players to have fun too.

Caitir Eavan
09-18-2009, 06:30 AM
....it won't ever be that everybody likes a system.
I know it's frustrating if you get chained that much - but it only happens because you don't lose very much health any more at all when battling. Means you can just the same chain a lot of people.
Reason I still chain even though there are others available: I want the battle points (anything below lieutenant commander doesn't give me any of those, and there are few above that once you hit 80, other than the really high levels I can't beat). And also because I'm still trying to go for the kill. And it just so happens that now I have to do more attacks before they're low enough to be killed. For me it's just part of the game. I don't complain either about a certain few who chain me down daily.

The solution for you would be to up your stats and become stronger so you win when they attack.

Lori
09-18-2009, 06:31 AM
What sucks the fun out of this game is doing your own battles for about 30 seconds with full health and to be completely drained by some idiot who wants to chain you 8 times.

That is just ridiculous. I could understand if we were having the same issues with a small field of people to attack and dead opponents, but there are tons of ppl to attack and lots of battle points to be had.

You really should put a max on the # of times someone can be attacked. If not, people will lose interest in the game. If you can't come on here and play, what's the use in coming on here at all?

I'm not big on complaining about this. I did it at lower levels but then I couldn't chain more than 3 or 4 times anyway. With such a big field though now, I max it at 3 times regardless. I want other players to have fun too.

Speaking for myself, I look for battle points. If there are only one or two on my battle list that are going to give me battle points...well then I'm going to get all I can.

I also have people do it to me, it's all part of the game.

eboughey
09-18-2009, 06:47 AM
Reason I still chain even though there are others available: I want the battle points (anything below lieutenant commander doesn't give me any of those, and there are few above that once you hit 80, other than the really high levels I can't beat). And also because I'm still trying to go for the kill. And it just so happens that now I have to do more attacks before they're low enough to be killed. For me it's just part of the game. I don't complain either about a certain few who chain me down daily.

That certainly puts it in a different perspective for me. It's hard for someone in lower levels to understand that but I can see the correlation with my level (63). I don't see as many Centurions or above which are the ones with the most points.

I still stand by keeping it at 3 times attacking though. It's a game and I'm not desperate to move up. I'm maxing my defense which is at 160 right now. It doesn't help too much with the experienced players I'm up against though.

I also don't have as many of the Demi-God things which are critical for dueling.

Caitir Eavan
09-18-2009, 06:55 AM
Try to remember to get your demi god blessing daily, that will help. If you don't battle and quest much for a while and just come in to stash gold (or buy something) and then get the blessing, you can get extra attack and defense for a while, or items you want.

At level 63 you should only be able to attack people 10 levels above and below you, and only be put in with people between 60 and 69 (I think) so they can't be that much more experienced than you. You should prepare yourself for level 80 when it's open to everybody above you to attack... no matter whether they've got 200 levels on top of you. 80 to 90 is really hard and you'll lose a lot of battles... it's normal though and happened to each of us.

micropitt
09-18-2009, 11:11 AM
Lately I get chained 11 or 12 times from a lot of people. I think there should be some kind of restriction against that.

Caitir Eavan
09-18-2009, 11:15 AM
Heal only when you can do at least a few fights... if you get your health down to about 80 or 90, people won't be able to chain you much more than 8 to 9 times. Unless, of course, you see your health disappear and go heal so they can chain you till they run out of stamina. But that would be your own mistake.
Also, just build up your army and stats in order to win. They usually don't chain you if you're stronger.
I'd hate it if they put a restriction back on - it made it so hard to get kills last time round. It would be even worse now that we only lose so little health... would mean someone could avoid being killed at all by just healing up all the time.