PDA

View Full Version : Purchasing Favor Points?

BobTheCornCob
09-18-2009, 12:12 AM
Perhaps I didn't search these forums well enough, but I couldn't find any information about the possibility of purchasing favor points. In the game itself, I can't find any link either. Has the ability to purchase favor points been suspended or did it ever exist? :confused:

Dark Lord Kelvin
09-18-2009, 12:14 AM
Oracle page. Scroll down. There should be a place to put in your CC info, plus a bunch of "free" survey offers.

Enjoy.

BobTheCornCob
09-18-2009, 12:21 AM
Yeah, except I don't see that on my Oracle page. My page ends right after the current offers for general, unit, etc.

Does CA have an issue with Firefox by chance?

Dark Lord Kelvin
09-18-2009, 12:29 AM
Yeah, except I don't see that on my Oracle page. My page ends right after the current offers for general, unit, etc.

Does CA have an issue with Firefox by chance?

Not sure ... I use Firefox, and I can see the links. Oh .. I remember ... the last guy who had this issue fixed it by disabling a downloaded ad-blocker I believe. You can try a search to find out the details if you need more info ... Good luck!

BobTheCornCob
09-18-2009, 12:39 AM
Thanks, that fixed it! I love Firefox and I love Ad-Block, but it isn't always clear when it is blocking content from a page.

arifin
09-18-2009, 02:52 AM
is the offer differ to diffrence regions?
i see alot of you talk about free survey, but i only got it once and its in my country language not in english. and never got any since then.
the rest is through purchasing

Mursilis
09-18-2009, 10:25 AM
The free Survey of the Day doesn't exist anymore, once a different company was used to provide the offers and favor points.