PDA

View Full Version : Why do I keep losing battles?

Dianzy
01-12-2010, 05:31 AM
I'm wondering why I lose almost every battle I attempt? I usually invade or duel people with a smaller army than mine and at a lower battle level than me, so I can't figure out why I lose. Can someone please help me? It's very frustrating.

Markussek
01-12-2010, 06:01 AM
They may have more (and best) army, more magical spells, a larger number of commander, more stats points in attack/defense !
Or a mix of every of such reasons.

DAGON
01-12-2010, 06:09 AM
It would be helpful if you listed your stats and units/spells/items along with those of the people you are losing to. I would have to conclude without seeing these things that your att points are low compared to the defense of the people you are attacking. If you have thus far focused on quests and team battles(siege/monsters) you may have put a large amount of points into stamina and energy to the detriment of your att/def stats. With even the best soldiers and generals equiped with the best items/spells you will NEVER beat someone with a huge defense. Just as an example I am a level 96 Baron and I have over 200 attack and over 300 defense and I still occasionally lose to people with smaller armies.

avsquare
01-12-2010, 06:30 AM
you know, we had a specific pinned topic to answer your questions clearly, did you even bother to find and read it?

DAGON
01-12-2010, 06:56 AM
you know, we had a specific pinned topic to answer your questions clearly, did you even bother to find and read it?

they never do..........................

Mursilis
01-12-2010, 10:09 AM
See link in my sig

LilKayla
01-12-2010, 03:35 PM
It really surprises me the number of people who PVP who are totally unprepared for it.
There should be a warning message when people first visit the battle grounds saying that if you are not properly prepared for battle that you'll get your @$$ handed to you by everyone else.